How the FUCK are there still people who buy into this QAnon shit?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Boomer conspiratards? Are they actually among us or do their "Q drops" come from other boards/chans?
twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/1009813295094566913
More insane screenshots to come.

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … .png (760x696, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUAZFQQcRME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … (1).png (756x964, 615K)

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … (3).png (753x898, 354K)

This larp went too far.

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … (4).png (756x860, 443K)

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … (5).png (741x928, 873K)

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … (6).png (751x964, 579K)

Q predicted this

Attached: Swamp Drainer on Twitter LOVE IT Q shirts everywhere … (7).png (751x964, 469K)

Allowing normies to the internet was a mistake

Literal cult

Why aren't Americans talking about whatever bills are being dealt with in your Congress today?

OMG TRUMP IS Q CONFIRMED

Attached: DgOOgGDWsAIlzjF.jpg (1147x841, 106K)

Is this what happens when you teach an old dog new memes? I've been here since 05, 13 fucking years. I was 15 when I started browsing this site, and I've grown up like everything here is the norm. I've seen the internet grow and become flooded with normies, and I feel like an 80 year old man watching children discover something mundane for the first time and being absolutely mesmerized by it.

I feel you man. The 20 something yr old boomer meme is real.

>How the FUCK are there still people who buy into this hillary shit

So it may be a LARP just for some Jews to push some schlock?

The larp that keeps on giving

I know that feel like the back of my hand user. Also '05 at 15 here, I've noticed especially with older people, they have zero bullshit detector online. Face to face they act like they are a skeptical truth seeker, but if they see someone's blog claiming something, the sight of electronic words on a screen glowing in front of them turns off any capacity for questioning. If the internet says it, its true. Black people do the same thing. They won't believe you if you try to tell them their work schedule for the week, but if they see AfrikanKing777 put up a new instagram video on how black DNA is actually solar powered or something, they will be sharing that until the end of time.

low level conspiracy boys and girls. They fall into the spider web

Attached: 1529429028163.jpg (900x720, 43K)

Bro Trump was pointing to the hot chick. He only points to hot chicks in the crowds if you've noticed. He ignores dudes. Q is a distraction for Trumpers to leave sessions and mueller alone while they work to impeach Trump

>tfw caught my dad keeping up with Q

I never felt more embarrassed

Attached: yfwlarp.png (295x640, 520K)

ok retard

>brag about memeing Trump into GEOTUS
>Trump acknowledges this with a designated mole
>Exploits the mole to build trust and confidence in his presidency
>Jow Forums disavows the designated leaker
KYS Jow Forums before he does

>How the FUCK are there still people who buy into this Jesus shit?
This re-phrasing might help you see the answer.

Attached: Easier to fool people.jpg (850x535, 52K)

This is not your place

q predicted this

Q predicted this

qproofs.com
qanon.pub

>shitskin
Q was a mistake and probably alphabet agency.

it's a fucking boomer cult

Attached: 1529517908018.jpg (494x365, 50K)

come on user, you know where you are and what timeline this is.

its okay, i know the feels when suck dick for living

Attached: yfwboomercult.png (591x1280, 1.87M)

Q takes what we say and claims it as his own.
>that 30 year old boomer who takes information from a shitty Mongolian Basket Weaving forum and claims everything to it.

If you ever listen to Stormfront radio, Murr from Wisconsin brings up Q-user up at times.

>They won't believe you if you try to tell them their work schedule for the week, but if they see AfrikanKing777 put up a new instagram video on how black DNA is actually solar powered or something, they will be sharing that until the end of time.
kek this is too real

>>tfw caught my dad keeping up with Q
tell the story

Wew fucking lad! I feel like this is total psyop shit but Id rather have cbts threads instead of trap blacked commie kike shit.
These people dont even know how to conspiracy. There are meme ones and then the real ones. Anyone remember The World Trees?

Attached: 1529401829468.jpg (680x866, 99K)

Q-ueer user... i cant believe people fall for this fake shit...

trump will say something bad
bad things happenings
will be on news
must hide, very dangerous

....like my fucking weekly horoscope is more valid than this fucking bullshit

Wait...
Are you telling me that qanon is a thing outside of our Cantonese maymay factory?
When the fuck did that happen?

Attached: 1524274725909.jpg (1500x1000, 911K)

Its on the level of Anonymous5, bollocks.

The Q larp and "4d chess" memes are the best example of really great propaganda in our times.

Sure, Q has plenty of little tidbits and predictions that could only come from the White House. That's because Q is the president's propaganda team. Any time he does something stupid, like strikes on Syria, Q is quick to come out and justify it and weave some Glenn Beck tier conspiracy shit into it.
Neocon propaganda.

>like my fucking weekly horoscope is more valid than this fucking bullshit
yeah, it's the same kind of Barnum-statement bullshit. I just can't believe all these people are bringing it into real life and identifying themselves as Qtards.

Its not much more different then idiot boomers who believe all the tick tock bullshit from Hannity. Conspiracy theories are by and large a larp, especially when it comes from this shithole. These last 2 years have brought a fuck ton of normies in who are like precious virgins finding a work at a fuck dungeon.
Pol is more like x then ever before. All this does is delegitimize real info and theories. Probably all plan from der juden, right?

>Sure, Q has plenty of little tidbits and predictions that could only come from the White House
No, he doesn't!

Passed a certain age its a lot harder to learn something completely foreign like language or music. Its certainly possible but if you want a great musician then start them at five. My family has a problem with out 86 year old grandma ans scams. She is always falling for the dumbest scams online, through the phone and letter. They target old people but they are so dumb and she still believes them after we tell her it's definitely a scam and even sends money after the fact.

>when a Jow Forums slide-thread became self aware before it was permabanned and managed to escape into the real world

we tried to stopp this

>boomers who believe all the tick tock bullshit from Hannity.
those usually precede some relevant news item coming from Sara Carter of Circa News, or John Solomon on The Hill. Yeah, it's all overhyped but it's usually somewhat interesting stuff about sketchy Democrat behavior.

Naw... The nigger-tier conspiracies have acted like a vetting process for weeding out dumbfucks.
>Makes it easier to spot them in real threads

4d chess memes are funny
Q circlejerking is just annoying plebbit tier literal shit

Q drops come from infinite chan

Eh, leave them to their delusions. It's not really hurting that much.

hi new fren

After we got tired of the CBTS threads so they moved to gaychan and social media.

>Literal cult
And more ominously, one run as a gov't exercise in how online psyops can co-opt and control public opinion.

Q followers rarely stop to consider that entire context of "the white rabbit" is a fictional tale to entertain and pacify (i.e., manipulate and control) children.

Attached: Blackpill.jpg (1024x685, 60K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown? I thought the Q thing was over like a year ago. Why would boomers be flipping their shit for an anonymous poster?

that's what I figured.

hi frennnn

Here's how it went;

>After the election Jow Forums was swarmed by normies from plebbit
>We have 10 new LARPs appearing every week pretending to be government insiders, one of which is Q
>Some boomer conspiracy nut on Youtube who has hundreds of thousands of views was among the people who found Jow Forums after the election
>Said boomer starts peddling the Q bullshit to his viewers, which caused an avalanche of gullible boomers and schizophrenics to render Jow Forums absolutely fucking unbrowsable for 2-3 months
>Jow Forumsacks grow tired and starts turning their schizo threads into NatSoc general and Mexican cartel discussion threads
>Schizo boomers evacuate to infinitychan

But we've still got a fuckton of them among us. They're incapable of having an in-depth discussion of anything that doesn't involve conspiracy theories and LARPs.

Attached: 58419851.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>3mb max for webm
i hate you Jow Forums. shit quality

Attached: q2.webm (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I remember it from when the first threads popped up and pretty much everyone here thought it was a LARP and stopped paying attention to it.
This just popped onto my twitter timeline though a retweet and I am honestly a little concerned about it.

Interesting stuff did come out? Guess I missed/didnt put enough effort into it. It seemed like more hype and deflation than Obamas birth certificate shit.

I remember the Uranium One stuff was interesting. I'm just saying that he's sensationalizing actual stories that he goes on to report about, it's not conspiracy stuff.

Do we have a list of the LARPs that occurred?
>Antarctica pyramid mountain
>world trees
>Q

Attached: PicsArt_06-21-02.01.16.jpg (2220x1080, 202K)

itt:

>OH NO NO NO NO THE USA IS RALLYING AROUND AN IDEA ABOUT KILLING FUCKING PEDOPHILES
> OH NOOOOO NO NO NO Q PROMOTES PATRIOTISM AND NATIONALISM CANT HAVE THAT MUH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OPEN BORDERS RRREEEEEEEEEEE
>OH NOOONONONONONNONONONO FUCKING TRUMP POINTED DIRECTLY AT A Q FOLLOWER DURING HIS RALLY
>OHNOOOOGJJDHDJKFKFKFJDJSH OUR FAGGOT LIBER BLUE WAVE BULLSHIT IS GETTING FUCKING DECIMATED BY RED BLOODED CONSERVATIVES & LIBERTARIANS
>ITS A LARP HUEEEEEE NEVER MIND THE 9001 TIMES Q HAS PROVEN Q IS A INSIDER
>MUHHHHHH Q LAAAARPPPPP REEEEEEEEEE
keep fucking crying to bitch ass faggots. you fucking traitors WILL HANG with or without Q. Fucking bitch OP.

Infinity chan is like Gab levels of useable. Such an ugly site.

Attached: 7y71zca6re511.jpg (1334x1000, 134K)

Q predicted this

Just for this board you normie

From the start, they were twitter and youtube faggots that had obviously come here during the election cycle.

There are more then enough hints(even if cryptic) and a level of sophistication that shows that Q is more than just one retarded larper like anonymouse5. Mossad could be still behind it but the mystery isnt solved yet. Everyone who crys about this is a retards or shill of some sort. Just let it play out. No one forces anyone to worship this boomerstyle and wear t-shirts. I at least am interessted in whats behind this.

lewl I just installed the Q Alerts app on andriod. It's free for 2 more hours.

The fathers day Q/Trump tweet must mean Q is an insider, right?

>That 3 year old boomer who hasnt figured out people lie on the internet.

Attached: 1529032565366.gif (500x382, 168K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-162740.jpg (1080x716, 277K)

Qanon was a fggt to begin with

If half the shit he says comes true- we'd be a lot stronger republic. Death to all communists whether they be democrat or republican.

Wow. I can't believe how many obvious government agents are in this thread

why does one larp bother you so much. You have no enemies in this mortal realm, none at all. Its irrelevant either way.

You have autism

Attached: 5FEA7D47-5288-4365-917E-BFE03FE58985.jpg (671x650, 137K)

One of the worst forced memes ever

Holy fuck you're triggered

It's not the larp itself. It's the intelligence of the people who believes in the larp.

If only they'd stay in their containment zone on infinitychan, all would be well. But they've done a fuckton more damage to Jow Forums than JIDF, CTR or ShareBlue ever could.

Threads where they congregate usually consists of nothing but sub-45 IQ one-liners, which dumbs down every fucking discussion. See

>(You)

Attached: f93.png (898x790, 279K)

Yeah somehow I’m triggered but not the retard I replied to that wrote a wall of autistic rage text

Attached: A3E9794D-249F-4136-A2D1-EDD5032282DC.jpg (750x415, 48K)

keep trying to astroturf you bitch ass faggots. millions of us are ready to start killing you pedo occult fucks in the fucking street. we ARE armed and we ARE a very real fucking threat. there is MILLIONS of us awoken to PEDOGATE now. Q or not, PEDOGATE is the final boss and WE will fucking KILL you pedo fucks if benevolents in our government dont take care of it themselves.

YOUR FUCKING TIME IS UP YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

>Q Alerts App
Buy the Q bowl and spoon set on out website! Perfect for eating Q brand Qatmeal out of!

Anti Q posters are either retarded, newfags, or they are shills. Q is legit and anyone with an iota of intellectual honesty who has read Q knows it

Looks like we have an Alex Jones listener here

are you the little kid he pointed at?

Let me guess. You're a pedo who got busted and now you're FORCED to be in these threads as some sort of plea deal

I know that feel. 2006 here and I'm amazed by the stupidity of normies. I remember hearing a normie coworker spout a meme in 2011 and I was bewildered that people actually used memes in real life. Ever since then, I've been hearing them more and more. I blame it on facebook, well mainly the people who use Jow Forums and facebook. The shitheads who upload memes to facebook is what really started this wildfire.

>containment zone on infinitychan
Containment zone? HA! No. people go to 8pol because the 4cuck mods are completely fucking compromised and allow slide thread 1 post by this ID OPs 24/7 while they ban and delete relevant posters.

YOUR ASTROTURFING WONT WORK BITCH. PANDORAS BOX IS OPEN. CHAOS IS HERE AND WE SUMMONED THE FUCKING GOD THAT BROUGHT IT. YOU WILL LEARN TO BOW BEFORE US YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

Nice trolling retard
You’re too obvious

hereby requesting quick rundown on that Q thing

shill post is obvious shill post

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUAZFQQcRME
Godwinson on Qanon

Im actually serious, David