Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?

Attached: 1529616206938.jpg (555x555, 262K)

is there any documentation that this retard even exists?
serious question

No, he just "read about" it.

Real talk, how do you tell when chinks are downie or FAS? Do downies talk different or something?

Funny thing about that, it's impossible to prove without breaking the law. It's almost as if...

You must be a retard yourself if you live in Canada and still spout the "HURRR le all Asian look le same to me! :P" meme.

it's weird dude because this malady is correlated with old-age births
basically white people
because white people tow the wagon and delay a family because they want to create the best situation for their kid
and that increases the likelihood of that kid coming out a retard
i dont have the stats but anecdotally i see spic broodmothers with like 5 kids by age 25
...zog needs to replace whites

Flips, gooks, nips, and chinks I can tell apart, but some of them look a little off.

You should consider not posting on this board again

Womp

>Posts epic normies Reddit meme
>"What the fuck why aren't you upvoting me?!"

it's subtle

Attached: 1529508720005.jpg (520x220, 35K)

are asians an evolved form of downs syndrome?
cant help but see similarities

Downs is really obvious, always has that downy face. A lot of Chinese are just weird looking, lots are pretty, lots are plain.

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU SIR!

The womp womp guy obviously.
The leftists have the nerve to be offended by this while they proudly write articles (e.g Ruth Marcus on the WaPo) ti tell moms to abort their "defective" downie child.

Fuck these pieces of shit. Enough with this typical liberal paternalistic "white savior" complex that dehumanize people of all ability and all ethnicity by telling them they need to be protected and above the law. A downie child is no different that any other child. Yet 90% of them are aborted. This is the real issue.
Fuck the left !

the jew is right this is the important issue
how do we get the other 10% gassed?

Just wondering because I've hooked up with a couple from online dating sites... Would hate to accidentally a literal retard.

Lewandowski just made a mockery of the other guys attempts at emotional manipulation with stories of faceless, possibly non existent, disabled kids being upset. Of course the left turns that into "hes mocking downs kids" "hes so heartless!", no ya dummies, hes exposing your ridiculously obvious propaganda tactics.

Lots of leafs in this post. Someone get a rake and womp some womps.

Attached: 1529541739504.webm (218x254, 99K)

TanTan? Love those girls.

Attached: 1519343166281.jpg (800x770, 51K)

Are you guys serious???
You forgot to include the subject for people not in the same office
Greenhorns huh?

*snap*
yep, that one's going in my child concentration camp

Attached: tenor.gif (374x210, 1.46M)

Attached: HOWDAREYOU.jpg (719x783, 48K)