/balk/ Ex-Yugo General

'Cos mods deleted the last thread made by that Bosnian trying to make peace, i made a new one.

>summer is here, what are you up to braćo?

Attached: BiH_counties_flags.png (631x599, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ
tportal.hr/biznis/clanak/slovenska-vlada-brine-zbog-presude-da-ljubljanska-banka-mora-vratiti-novac-zabi-foto-20171123
sloboda.hr/stvari-cilj-najezde-s-istoka-arapi-kupuju-hrvatsku-zemlju-u-posavini/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFws9T0QIJ4
vecernji.hr/vijesti/islamisti-povratnici-najveca-prijetnja-bih-1200911
vimeo.com/23527741
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opći_izbori_u_Bosni_i_Hercegovini_1990.
twitter.com/LFCroundup/status/1009909874334068736
youtube.com/watch?v=kBWIOMBjLN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlachs
dw.com/hr/bizarno-prijateljstvo-tuđmana-i-miloševića/a-36795210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I command thee, come here

Attached: 3928479237849.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Another bump

I'm here to save the thread

Attached: 1529526229650.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

>pivo for (you)

Attached: glorious.jpg (480x360, 11K)

We're on page 3 now, hopefully more Yugos join in
Kinda feel bad for that poor Bosniak who tried to make piece but his thread got deleted in the end

also good win today against Argentina

Attached: we are all bros.png (2415x597, 527K)

I like this one better

Attached: 1515015685440.png (2527x527, 116K)

Yea.Great 3 points

Attached: yea.jpg (800x514, 30K)

lol

They never stood a chance.. our team has to prove themselves to the people..
>since Mamić didn't get arrested.. there is a lot of people who are literally boycotting them..

It will be interesting.. to see if they continue the winning spree

youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ

>Fucking mountain JEW

Attached: Death_by_face_melting.jpg (365x300, 70K)

>>Fucking mountain JEW
Why do we call Slovenes mountain Jews? Isn't that supposed to be the Swiss?

They stole the money people were saving in the banks..

>tportal.hr/biznis/clanak/slovenska-vlada-brine-zbog-presude-da-ljubljanska-banka-mora-vratiti-novac-zabi-foto-20171123

Oh, I see now

How's the country feeling after the three one victory against Argentina

Attached: 1528771806866.jpg (1013x1000, 117K)

I guess... good..

>It's not the finale... yet

If we get to finale then you can expect gun shots and all kinds of shit on the streets..

Attached: Confused.jpg (748x455, 124K)

We need more Bosnianks who think like the one that made the last thread..

As long they are not sucking Erdogans or Arabs dick ill call them brothers.

Yea, felt really shitty for that guy who's thread got deleted
Probably mods axed it because it wasn't in English, and many other posters couldn't understand what he was saying

i was thinking the same thing..
>that's why im not spamming the local dialect here like a sperg

Attached: 337-rajiija-Nokia-1024.jpg (1024x743, 687K)

So when Western Europe collapses (again) what kind of Yugoslavia will we form this time?
Communism is out of fashion and old people would be butthurt if it was fascist
Maybe a loose Confederacy
Or even a Monarchy, I've seen pepole all over Belgrade shilling for a restoration of Karadjordjevic line, it'd be cool but the fucker doesn't even speak Serbian

Attached: Slavs.jpg (1000x750, 319K)

>Fuck Crni Đorđe
Personally i think loose confederacy is the best way to go...
Every country has their own Military, Police, we share the outer borders and money ...free trade and passage between the countries. And i don't even care if the main city is Belgrade or whatever.. i suggest Banja Luka or Sarajevo since it's in the centre.

>on a side note...do you think we will ever again form another union?

Attached: BarbaEtiketaWeb-1-1.png (748x761, 333K)

any reason why the croat has that hair?

Serbia vs Croatia when WC final

Attached: 1529611370113.jpg (2048x1568, 974K)

Wont happen...

>>on a side note...do you think we will ever again form another union?
Basically inevitable
Yugo nostalgia is as common as lung cancer here
and with growing Anti EU sentiment across Europe if a crisis erupts people will turn towards their familiars for protection

but that's a big "if", so take it all with a grain of salt
Shiptar memes don't make any sense

Attached: ovojebalkanbalkan.png (596x1218, 747K)

>do you think we will ever again form another union?
i rather we split bosnia in two and try not to kill each other while having such a wide border

>Cos mods deleted the last thread made by that Bosnian trying to make peace

That what's you get when you speak in a retarded language

Attached: 1527448686379.jpg (500x351, 59K)

That would work too.. but first we need to get rid of the EU fags and Soros NGO's

Our lands have been taken over with open borders shitholes, if we weren't so prone to violence when it comes to border question the political elites would have already bent over and took one deep in the ass...

>tfw Živi zid becomes 3rd strongest party in the country during this year with a steady growth of members...first thing they plan is leave Eu and leave NATO, also take back the money printing from CEB...

>Vaffanculo

you mean like this?

Attached: dalmacija.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Well that's some good news in the region at least
Still baffles me that Monteniggers got into NATO given their history and general pro Russian public opinion (and the omnipresence of the Russian mafia)

Attached: Whatthefug.png (365x430, 104K)

kek. i mean, come on guys, imagine if everyone in this board spoke his language, it will be a mess.
How'll get a bump?

>As if anyone asked people anything...

Bukvalna banana republika

Attached: 7068dac665d4bf870d7f29cee0ee6e21[1].jpg (804x691, 136K)

Hol ,Hol'up .So you are saying that this guy is not a SERB?

Attached: hol.jpg (277x182, 8K)

Do people in Crno Monte really considers themselves significantly separate from Serbs?

I hope we will

Ofc.They WUZ Zelenasi ,Krsto Zvrnov AN SHIEEET.Everything that is Serb is a hostile.Foreign.

>hope

Attached: Milo-Djukanovic-707.jpg (592x380, 44K)

I just want a regular /comfy/ balkan thread where we all like eachother and dont sperg out and call eachother shitskins and exchange football pics proving something

The croat nigger thing bumed me out

Can't have that while we have
this:
>sloboda.hr/stvari-cilj-najezde-s-istoka-arapi-kupuju-hrvatsku-zemlju-u-posavini/

>youtube.com/watch?v=iFws9T0QIJ4

>vecernji.hr/vijesti/islamisti-povratnici-najveca-prijetnja-bih-1200911

T-thanks America
Democracy sure is great...

Attached: 1304938223524[1].jpg (600x598, 48K)

How do we wake our brothers up

Attached: we.png (500x303, 99K)

BUT I DONT WANT TO GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT

Attached: 1518270056979.jpg (793x786, 54K)

degenerate poisoned mind the picture

If my parents weren't alive, i would probably do drive by style whacking.But you know how blood revenge is big here...

I swear to god summer comes up and montenegro becomes 80' miami for a few months

Its all a deception.Broke subhumans who are pretending to have money to impress ,ugly as fuck looking girls so that they can get some.

Attached: Optimism.jpg (761x563, 48K)

Good thing bosniaks will be gone with their language, manners, humor, music, culture and everything else that defined them.
They are the first victim and will dissappear with arabic breeding, conversions and war.
Once they are gone, nobody will bat an aye when 5000+ of them dies in a single battle
Nobody will care that their mujahedeen are being boiled alive and thrown to kids
Nobody will care when hundereds of mosques rebuilt on bribe and donations blow up in an hour, old ones might be turned back into churches
The best thing about it is that you dont need that many boots on the ground or sophisticated shit, just a police unit, empty jails and old toys for big boys, dug out or shipped across the borders
If rs had less than 800000 people living in it during the whole war, fought 2 enemies and then nato as well with 70000 conscripts, cops and mercenaries, imagine what happes once we get the shmel, tos1, syrian crates, fresh bootleg rpgs, iglas, mortars and lada nivas, and what toks and artillery one can put together and fix up
The bear will enter the unholy trinity in sarajevo by the end of this year
May he reign hell in there

But yeah i agree we will be fucked first

Attached: FB_IMG_15119138645934016.jpg (1080x1299, 558K)

Crnogorac se kurči.
Čojstvo i junaštvo u priči, pizdurina i pederčina u reali.

Crnogorac objašnjava smisao života i istinu.
Crnogorac živi u jedinoj zemlji na svijetu gdje “državotvorni” narod nema većinu.

Mostley Bosniak part Croat here.

I cannot see anything more then a loose confederacy working, meaning

Also would only work if Croats and Serbs and Bosniaks were secular, and currently there is some strange mix between clericalism and post modernism ...

Probably some loose confederacy / union is the only way not to get used by greater powers, irrelevant of what greater power as cannon fooder against each other.

Also, the wars of the 90ties and the ideologies to create ethnically clean territories were just a mask for plundering state assets but 30 years have past and the system of values from that period is now normalized.. pink/shit music.. ratni profiteri.. religion.. all that..

Huge lol at Monarcy as a suggestion.

But some type of balkan/south slav union would be smart. But historically speaking we have not been smart.

Here’s some more recent content.
No need to post WW1 and WW2 love.

vimeo.com/23527741

>pro-Russian

>Monteniggers holding some opinion

>Monteniggers having honour

Prvo Srbi pa Dukljani pa Srbi pa Crnogorci pa Srpski Spartanci pa Jugoslaveni pa Jugokomunjare pa Montenigeri

You hillibilly retards litterarly brought Izetbegovic to power because of your hatred for any type of modern secular state, be it SFRJ or SRBiH.

Karadzic was in a colation with him against the communists.. And islamska dekleracija was printed in Belgrade not Sarajevo.

Fool, prate not to me about covenants. There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through. Therefore there can be no understanding between you and me, nor may there be any covenants between us, till one or other shall fall

Na opasnim drogama si.

yet east slavs are the only ones currently at war with each other

SDS SDA and HDZ were in a coalition in the 1990 elections..

Slobda and Franjo had a somewhat dogovoreni rat..

twitter.com/LFCroundup/status/1009909874334068736

this is for all serb retards on b92 and wherever else who cheered for croatia to win

So, just out of curiosity, what did Slobo and Serbs get out of the deal?

Defeats, 1+ million refugees, Serbs 3% in Croatia, NATO bombing, sanctions, 20% of territory lost, colour revolution in 2000 and dying in Hague?

Great deal, truly Slobo read Art of the deal.

Stay in diaspora, believe in whatever fairytale you want to believe in.

Kaj si ljut Tivat Ustasa?Znas li kakve batine dobijate na dnevnoj bazi,insekti kao ti i tebi slicni dobijaju.Bukvalno vas lesimo od batina .Pisamo vam po mrtvim majkama kao i 90ih.Po Tivtu ,Kotoru dje stignemo.Pisamo vam po mrtvim majkama.Samo vidimo one raspale noseve Splitskih ustasa ,koje gmizu blizu autobuskih stanica ne bi li dosli u komadu kuci. .Smijesan si bas.Pisacemo po vama kao i sto smo 90ih.

better link

youtube.com/watch?v=kBWIOMBjLN0

top kek, they literally cheered for someone who sing this shit. how pathetic can one be, lads?

Kek.

Your national television has a fucking Montenigger scum Krivokapic cheering for Croatia.

Our news sites are full of Serbs praising Croatia, good neighbours and sucking up to us.

Truly the most pathetic life form there is.

>Forgot

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x800, 707K)

Glasnije pjevaj himnu Sekule Drljevića, i snažnije ljubi tu zastavu, zemlje Jadranske trilaterale CRO-MNE-ALB.

Jeste ispratili junake oficire na Kosovo NATO misiju?

Jedva čekam da dođu na obuku u Hrvatsku, pa na rusku granicu.

Looks like something you could see on early balkan jewtube under (insert club) cheer songs

So you are telling me that the national parties were not in a coaltion?

That Franjo and Slobo were not both seeking to undermind the Yugoslav federation?
That Serb nationalists did not support Izetbegovic agains the seculatrBosniaks that had jailed him(and with good reason)..

Lol, you think anyone of the political elite have two shits what happened to rural Serbs in Croatia and Bosnia, if they win great, if they lose who cares, they are all rich war profiters whilst you are dirt poor, that was the real victory. ..

Anyways..

That was probably a false flag.
During my tour I asked where the shells landed in the city core and no one could point out.

Yet the whole world could see barbarous Montenigger Communists bombarding medieval city.

Why the fuck you didn’t answer my questions?
They were very simple.

Dipshit, he died like a dog in Hague, his country got sanctioned to hiperinflation and total depravity level, then bombed, then robbed of territory, historical core, and finally a colour revolution.

Yet you post bullshit about him and Franjo being in league and part of a masterplan.
His plan ended with him buried in a backyard.

>secular Bosniaks

Nonexistent. Bosniaks came to life in 1993. You were fucking Muslimani until then. Secular Muslims don’t exist.

Cu ispratili,napravili im tutorial.

Attached: cu.jpg (480x360, 14K)

you were born in the 00ties or what?

Remember, never let them turn you against your own brothers
The land of my people is split between many countries, and large amounts of the territory is owned by foreign countries (Britain, Spain, Netherlands, US)
don't let it happen to you
I have seen much from your people, an undying fighting spirit
Don't let yourselves turn out divided like we were

>still can’t answer
>can’t adress claims or facts

>y-you were born in 2000s

The jokes about your people exist for a reason

sa druge strane, pogledaj i ovaj thread

prelistaj prvo postove pre mog pa onda nastavi citati nanize, cim ih okrivim da sire ustastvo odmah me zavlace nekom pricom kako nas zapravo ne mrze lol

Stop with the fucking D&C you retards and let's form a plan on how we're gonna fix our shitholes from becoming muslim caliphates. I'm being serious, bros.

Attached: 1525907510900.jpg (2048x1536, 1.06M)

One day, this will be a global super power. You will wish you treated them better.

Attached: Balkania.gif (466x451, 31K)

The term Bosniak comes from Bosanac/Bosnjani.. Was used in 19th century. and before.... Gradascevic lost against Ottomans when he wanted autonomy, hence no natinal revival. Devide between Serbs Croats Bosniaks is more or less just religion and some dialects.(Sorbs/Serbs Horvats/Corats were probs scythianslavic tribal names at some pont).
term Musilm with big M was used in Yugoslavia for some retarded reason.. Todays national identities are in a large part based on the Ottoman millet system where people were devided by religion not language, hence a lot of Morlaks for instance became Croats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlachs

That the nationalist parties were in a coaltion I posted a link, it is in Croatian, so I would assume you can read it?

That the current war profiteers are the ones that came to power in the 90ties is common knowledge..

dw.com/hr/bizarno-prijateljstvo-tuđmana-i-miloševića/a-36795210

So your fact was adressed..

Laku noc :)

One day muslims will unironically do a better job at uniting us into this Islamic Shithole of Balkan because these D&C cucks couldn't stop shitting all over /balk/ threads.

Daj debilu odjebi.

Balijska dijasporo, Austrougarska i Benjamin Kallay
su POKUŠALI napraviti Bošnjake tri vjere, ali nisu uspjeli.

Vidim da si upravo izjednačio prve višestranačke
izbore s izbijanjem rata, pa ti ne mogu poručiti ništa drugo osim da si retardiran.

Do rata je došlo jer su Slovenci i Hrvati htjeli nezavisnost i odvajanje od srbadije i jugokomunjara a imali su obilatu njemačku pomoć i podršku (obnova njemačke sfere utjecaja), kasnije su Britanci i Amerikanci uletili i oteli im Hrvatsku.

Alija je bio islamist, i rat je pokrenuo u BiH jer je bio glup i smatrao da je to prilika koju ne smijete propustiti.

Tebi i stotinama tisuća
balijandera se posrećilo, pa ste dobili azil u USA, Norway i Sweden te se maknuli iz bosanske vukojebine.

Steta sto JNA nije izvrsila drzavni udar da se zaustavi vas ludjake svih vrsta, ali ovako koliko se tebi usrecilo , pa ces morati trbuhom za kruhom u Irsku koliko dobro ide.

Debilu, JNA su najmučnije masakrirali Bošnjaci.

Postigne se sporazum o povlačenju, i onda divlji islamisti kolonu napadnu i pobiju sve, pa i sanitet, i to slave kao pobjedu.

Alo debilu, Slovenci i Hrvati su ratovali protiv JNA, poveli rat protiv JNA, kao i Bošnjaci.

Northern Macedonia soon

Attached: gayreeks.png (521x520, 615K)

>D&C cucks

Aha, da nema nas ponovno bi se uspostavila Jugoslavija (tebi još bolja SFRJ)?

Ti si neki kriptosrbin ili dete jugooficira, tko ti brani da pališ za Beograd.

Tamo možeš
živjeti u mešanom i multikulturalnom društvu i posjećivati Tita

kako objasnjavas ovo vidim da nisi odgovorio jos uvek

Says the country that stole Istra from us.

Attached: kurachrvaški.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Ma da stari kako si me skontao bre.

Što imam odgovoriti?

Pa koji ti je onda kurac?
Vjeruješ li u bratstvo sa Srbima?
Želiš li živjeti s njima?
Odseli u Srbiju, tamo sve prihvaćaju.

Ako kažeš da si Srbin, možeš raditi što hoćeš, možeš biti strani plaćenik, agent, veleizdajnik, komunjara, peta kolona.

U Hrvatskoj to ne prolazi. Mi imamo ponos i obraz

>Što imam odgovoriti?
pa ne znam, sto su tako ljigavi i perfidni? sto jednostavno ne kazu - da, ustase smo i mrzimo vas doveka i da zavrse s tom pricom, umesto sto me ovako bedno zavlace i jos me optuzuju da sam cetnik usput lol

Imam jedno nevjerojatno otkriće za tebe

Srbe mrze svi u Hrvatskoj

Ne samo ustaše

hvala na potvrdi onoga sto sam i mislio, iako se uvek nadje neko pametan da pokusa da me ubedi u suprotno, do sad nisam poverovao takvim lazima da nas iko odatle gotivi niti cu. a niti trazim to od vas hrvata, samo observiram

Fuck off kurvat

This is the best version.

Attached: 1529617793822.png (1058x526, 38K)

Only greater Serbia.

“jugonostalgičari”/titoisti mrze Srbe “jer su srušili Jugoslaviju” i zbog “miloševića”

“ljevičari i liberali” mrze Srbe jer su “četnici i primitivci”

“urbani” zbog cajki

nacionalisti/ustaše iz očitih razloga

Svi navedeni zbog agresije, razaranja, zločina i rata

je l mogu ja da budem novi tito da vam pomognem da se pomirite?

>Crnogorac se kurči.
>Čojstvo i junaštvo u priči, pizdurina i pederčina u reali.
Barem mi imamo istoriju.

pa da, logicno svi imaju najmanji zajednicki sadrzalac a to je rat. a nije da nas niste mrzeli i pre toga, ratom se samo to ucvrstilo jednom za svagda

t. Montegrini
pokazi tu nemacku zastavicu nemoj da se stidis, i vrati se ribanju sudja