I JUST ADOPTED YOU

I JUST ADOPTED YOU
AND THIS IS CRAZY
BUT HERE'S MY TODDLER
SO MAUL MY BABY

Attached: serveimage.jpg (992x744, 61K)

pitbulls are like niggers. if they have a decent owner they are all good

Attached: pets.png (770x1047, 1.39M)

I just can't give a fuck about the whole pitbull thing either way, but holy shit are the memes amazing.

There are some tamed bears too, why can't I walk around with a bear on a leash? Bear or pitbull, you're not going to stop either when they decide to come at you.

How can you look into those eyes and still say that it's evil?

Attached: pITBULL.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Cats keep filthy rodents and birds away while dogs eat their own shit and then lick your face.

S*y pooch

Attached: 1528458312730.jpg (723x960, 133K)

Carly Pie Jetson would be a fine name for doggo

Morrakiu always delivers

>ignoring that dogs can protect you, alert you, go on the hunt with you, bring your stuff, love you unconditionally, can be teached to not eat shit and lick over peoples face
guess how i know that you are a shitty owner unable to teach a dog anything?

lol you don't need the 2nd Amendment! Just call the cops! It's not like a savage monster is going to jump you and your family!!

Good poem. Walking my pupper when pass by a gurl with a pit with an electronic shock collar, no leash. The pit proceeds to attack my pupper, grabbing his hind quarters and shaking him viscously like one would imagine a shark would do to its prey. All the time the gurl is punch the button on her remoe control with a clearly dead battery. After kicking the shit out of the pit it releases pupper and we go home. From that point on, the tail of my Spitz dragged on the ground instead of curling up like it should. Fuck those dogs.

Pitbulls are the best lovers, desu. Second only to collies.

I don't live in a nigger-infested city, but if I'm in a park and a pit comes within 50 feet of me I am bear spraying it til it goes blind.

Currently live with two pits. One is a bone skinny red nose, the other (one that arrived about 3 weeks ago) has been hostage in the bathroom, another rescue, every time it sees one of our cats it goes into kill mode.

2/3 pit bulls in my life have tried to viciously kill small dogs.

Attached: 1527822476250.jpg (640x599, 57K)

best lovers of child flesh

I've noticed the majority of "men" who are scared of dogs, we're raised by single mothers.

Attached: scary-dog.jpg (245x204, 19K)

I do not really give a fuck about this retarded meme. It's the fault of owners, not the dogs. You say you want freedom but you support the ideas from the UK where they ban certain breeds of dogs. Funny.

You should have pressed charges on that bitch and her dog for corporeal damage to your pet,also fuck her for being a weak bitch walking around with a genetically engineering death snapper
What if it wasn't your pupper but a kid instead?
You are a American damn it! Get a gun and blast any niggerbull that starts shit
I feel for your pupper tho, I lost many doggos to other dog attacks
But seriously fuck shitbulls

I don't even know what that bitch looked like but I hate her guts

Attached: 1528426485488.jpg (1080x854, 66K)

but there will always be shitty owners, so let's just make it easy on ourselves and get rid of violent breeds.

Lol

Heh

Accurate

>I do not really give a fuck about this retarded meme. It's the fault of parents, not the niglets. You say you want freedom but you support the ideas from the SS where they ban certain breeds of untermensch. Funny.

I don't know about evil, but its eyes look typical of the breed: Confused and dumb. I have never seen another dog that looks like a complete nervous wreck as much as pitbulls do, not even jumpy little dogs.

>I lost many doggos to other dog attacks
Many? Get your shit together, user.

Attached: DOFjGoXUQAAzLCK.jpg (630x565, 24K)

Why on earth did I read that in my head on the rythm of "nigger hatin me" by johnny rebel?

I cant find a link to the song anywhere and his webiste is shoah'd.
Anyone got it?

>Another thread about full grown men being emasculated by 60lb animals.

Over the years it's uneditable with multiple outside farm dogs.
Especially in rural areas where many un-vaccined dogs roam free in a semi-feral manner.
But dont worry,no sad sack of shit mutt gets away with killing one of my pack

Attached: 1527972097918.jpg (457x624, 18K)