Irish-Jamaican couple make awesome “More Blacks, More Dogs, More Irish” shirts

irishcentral.com/culture/irish-jamaican-couple-make-awesome-more-blacks-more-dogs-more-irish-shirts

Attached: 7137a50c-ce69-4232-8172-abf735bb8f1a596x425.jpg (596x425, 210K)

JUST

If the sheboon lost weight, I would fuck the shit out of her.

snap

that's going in my diversification of Ireland folder

Attached: Ireland YES.jpg (659x975, 176K)

Where the fuck is the Big Fellow and the Squad when you need them?

Why doe the left cling to decades-bordering-on-century old oppression?

Their identity is oppression, the ascetic ideal. Strong is weak and weak is strong. Having violence inflicted upon you is stronger than inflicting violence on others.

>The left
You're brainwashed if you think "the right" don't do it, too. The softening process is just to open the doors for internationalism. Capitalism and Communism. It doesn't matter, it's all the same.

Irish below both blacks and dogs. Fitting.

For real though, that is a pretty cute face.

same, she has potential

They seem like a pretty lolzy couple to party with.

He married a fat chick
Loser

They hate themselves and are masochists

Unabomber is literally 100 percent right

"If you only knew how bad things really are"

Attached: fdfdfdfdfd.png (280x481, 302K)

What absolute trash. Niggers on both end of the spectrum.

Obama is African-Irish. Illuminati confirmed.

IRA them up

Do you approve of white women racemixing too

Attached: IMG_1643.jpg (540x960, 71K)

I do approve of silly memes with fake snap-chat captions, user.

>long exhale
do you want me to post others too

No. We support the slavery type of race mixing where white men can fuck black women but black men can't fuck white women.

yeah sure why not, ain't got shit to do as of now.

disgusting

Oh yeah?

Attached: 1529587612113.jpg (956x1024, 161K)

>nigger
>potato nigger
>shitbulls

JUST

t. mongrel
We support full and complete removal of nonwhites, degenerates and racemixers from our society

yeah you.. no, wait.. that's cute.

>butterface whose youthfully good-looking body is her only asset wants to become a single mom

She never had a chance

you're a Slav, you're untermensch whatever the shit you do.

In an ideal world but we won't necessarily reach that ideal. I support the notion though. For Europe at least hopefully.

neither did you, user.

Don't be a Jew. All whites are white.

POTATO NIGGER PITS

Ginger is an anagram of Nigger.

Attached: 1524044654940.gif (1600x1104, 452K)

>For Europe
maybe start cleaning your own backyard first, Mr. 56%.

Stop cucking fellow white men.

>implying a lot of black men aren't fucking white women out of hate and white women fucking black men to piss off their fathers.

Whereas the same cannot be said for white men and black women.

Really, people aren't racist so much as they hate seeing fucked up shit.

never said Slavs weren't white, just that they're untermensch.

The difference is Europe is the white homeland.

you cucked yourselves, burgerbro, once you imported god knows how many negroes into your lands.

Your most renowned actor looks like a Russian criminal and your most famous scientist is a subhuman jew. Danish pride world wide
You don’t need much to accomplish that goal. Take over the capital, enact the repatriation, sterilise or exile native degenerates and cucked imbeciles. A very easy thing to do

yeah, and fuck off, we're full.

Kill yourselves. Bestiality is fucking disgusting.

Yeah and now white men are starting to do the same to black women.

>Your most renowned actor looks like a Russian criminal
who?
>your most famous scientist is a subhuman jew
who?

Never said I wanted to come to your Orwellian shithole.

>long exhale
What a fucking cuntish thing to post. Figures for a cuck.

why the fuck are niggers in ireland?

At least they’re not breeding.

The USA was founded as a state for Anglos. Your point? Europe is a continent of currently corrupt ethnic states. It’s not just some vague White homeland, and a lot of it has to do with almost a half of Europe being compromised genetically.

I've never seen an intermix couple where the man was like ayo lemme get sum of dat black pussy ryd derrrr yea bylak woymannnnnn

I'm sure it happens, I've just never heard of it. I don't like in America so my opinion is irrelevant.

> out of hate
Nigs don't really hate with people, they have very ambivalent (in freudian definition) feelings toward's whitey. It all coalesce into explosive resentment. They are jealous of white people, and that's why they hate whitey. If scientists one day create a pill, which would mutate any black into a white person, I'm sure nigs would line up for it

Yeah and you people are now following in America's footsteps if you don't reverse now. Personally I am German American. My grandfather came here after World War 2. I blame the Anglos for fighting Hitler and then cucking themselves.

It's usually white men for chink girls because they're submissive and the white women they've met are loud uncooth overbaring cunts so they want someone quiet and polite.

Good for them. They look happy. But that article is bullshit, UK isn't fighting racism. It has nothing to do with race whatsover. They're fighting the islamification of their nation, it has to do with culture, not skin color.

You didn't see how they act in the bedroom.

Tons of black people hate white people this is fucking stupid. It's even more commonplace than white people hating black people. I'm not talking tumblr twitter level white cis male garbage.

>UK isn't fighting racism
Isn't facing racism.

then stay and enjoy your niggers, spics and injuns.

Relax, I'm not going to impregnate her

This, if anything we need more European immigrants coming here.

All niggers hate white people except for some black women with a fetish for white guys.

Jej

we're doing fine up here in the north, don't believe all the shit you read round here.

Better act now or your country will be no different.

Mad Mikkelsen and Niels Bohr respectively
Denmark is a shithole, but it’s not Orwellian
London pressure, Washington brainwashing and local cucks fuckin it up
>skin color
>Nye Bo and DF are cucked civics, but we are doing fine

No I didn't. I just find it hard to think there are black girls out there that hate their fathers when their fathers were never around to hate.

Also there is Eric Schneidermen, so that shit does exist.

Miscegenation.

Proof that the only thing stopping some people from fucking animals is the stroke of some law makers pen.

Based Amerikike.

i feel bad for based blacks who are judged by the stupidity of their racial peers.

Wow. Your nation of 6 million people. How's Sweden doing? How's England doing? How's France doing?

Immigration isn't static it spreads like water. You're going to have to face it eventually unless your entire country is getting fixed.

What's triggering you so much Russia? You think that black Christians are the problem? Or atheists? Agnostics? Nah, the issue is Islam.

Umm that's a good reason to hate them you retarded piece of shit.

Be better than that man. Just have a guilty fap followed by a hot shower/tears and let that be as far as it ever goes.

Why because you can’t handle white women

Mads Mikkelsen doesn't look Russian, wtf... he's too dark to be Russian lol, dude looks Tatar if anything.

.. and if we're a shithole, then how come so many of your Slavic brothers come here looking for work?

>snap
>that's going in my diversification of Ireland folder
you're trying too hard

Cuck.

Attached: 1521687954976.gif (885x808, 136K)

It's a joke user.

Irish are the niggers of Europe. They said so in the movie 'The Commitments'.

I say that all nonwhites are a problem, but you most likely being of jewish blood won’t ever get it. Christians are a problem too, but for eugenic reasons. I mean
>believing in that shit unironically
Sterilisation campaign here we go

>How's Sweden doing?
shitty around Malmo, granted, but the rest is pretty good.

England and France was always shit, but their respective economies are good.

>tfw no afro Caribbean gf to smoke weed and listen to reggae with

Meanwhile the shitskins have their racial integrity intact. Europe can blame America all you want but the fact is you cucked yourselves when you stopped bolstering your military.

>tfw no qt black gf

>Slavic brothers
>Balkan shitskins are Slavic
Denmark is a shithole, because the shitskins can legally come to Denmark, and because you lost a eugenic paradise in less than 50 years. There always be leeches willing to come over, and there always will be some local cucks willing to sell your nation off (NyeBo or Venstre for example)

>England and France was always shit

>being this stupid

>More black dogs
>More Irish
That's the only acceptable version.

Attached: jordan-crying.jpg (489x600, 42K)

>tfw I’m more Irish than any of their kids would be

Attached: B9DC5FD3-C17B-4DE1-8209-7F00CC7773DA.gif (400x400, 1.38M)

Fat/ugly wives are the ultimate red pill.

Not like we can completely shift the blame from the natives in Europe, but Washington does in fact promotes tolerance and racial diversity in every single European nation. You embassies and consulates deserve to be fucking closed

No matter where you go they act like this

Attached: 1528420418579.png (960x540, 507K)

>Be average dude
>Look like generic metalhead
>6/10 at best
>Muscles but by no means ripped
>There's a black chick that's an easy 9/10 for a black woman
>She's really into me, though I really can't figure out why
>She has an amazing body and a cute face without one of those sheboon noses that female nigs usually have
>Pretty wholesome personality
Man, I don't want to be a hypocrite that condemns white women for race mixing and then doing it myself. But god damn it's hard. I need to find a white gf asap before i cave in to the temptation.

Attached: 1502206116756.jpg (390x600, 84K)

#ColonizeTheWomen
#WhiteMenOwnYourWomen

Washington doesn't do that. Los Angeles aka Kikewood does that. Blame the Anglo in LA who let Jews turn it into a cuck propaganda machine.

Anglos*

I am literally ready to eradicate the subhuman scum from Dublin. My blood is boiling everyday. Im filled with rage to the point where I wish I could pick up a weapon and just drop an entire group of low IQ sewer dwelling scum. This also includes the white knackers that inhabit this region. Fuck political solutions. Fuck campaigns, This is war. But yet I have no one to fight with and not a single fucking assault rifle to pick up.
Lads, I'm ready to fucking die. I don't want to live on this Earth anymore.

Attached: 323fe582dd496601b77e1d449ec16d4b8960f0b4.jpg (720x960, 89K)

DESU blacks don't even care about whitey. They hate each other more than anything

If Los Angeles was blown off the map just before 9/11 whites we be dominating the world still. That's when kikes turned the anti white cuck propaganda machine to full force.