Jow Forums LIVING: ATTENTION ANONS IN THE GREEN STATES

Anons in or familiar with the green states only -- I repeat, the green states only -- please answer the following, if you can:

1. Which towns are under 15,000 people, relatively remote/isolated (5 or so miles minimum away from other major towns), and are safe, clean, and "look newly built"?
>What I mean by look newly built is the buildings look clean and crisp outside, like they were just built in the past few years. No rust, grime, paint chipping, etc., new looking streetlights and power lines, etc.

2. Same question but for a town of 50,000-150,000 people.

I have concluded that the green states are the only ones with any potential to not be totally filled with niggers and liberals in the coming 20-40 years, even though most of even the green ones don't stand a chance, only ID, WY, MT, ND, and SD.

Attached: HALP.png (1513x983, 39K)

NYPA

I live on the border of KY and TN. If you don't want niggers or liberals move there. You can live 30 miles from major cities and be able to drive there in less than 20 minutes.

How is this political?

SC is already full of coons.
Source- SC fag

Ehhhh most of Indiana outside of Gary, and Indianapolis is pretty good.

ND as long as you stay away from Williston, Grand Forks, and Fargo. Williston is polluted with oil niggers and GF and Fargo are overrun with Minnesomalians.

Attached: NDAWOO.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

ft campbell?

neb has a whole bunch of small isolated towns, but almost none fit "look newly built"

this and NC also

t. Charlotte fag living in SC

I second Indiana though I recommend staying away from Indy. The outskirts are fine but the core city is to be avoided. I personally recommend Rochester, IN. Spent time there and it would fill OPs 1st requirement easily.

Well Indianapolis is good for a visit. I mean the food scene is pretty comfy. Besides that there are pockets of Indy that aren't shit. I mean hell I say a guy have the nazi flag outside his flag poll in a black neighborhood the other day in Indy.

Blaine, Washington, meets your criteria for

Fryeburg, Maine

SC needs to be removed
Blacks and liberals everywhere
If they're not liberal they're "I'm not into politics"

damn brodie sounds like ass, good thing I go to school in East TN.
nice mountains everyday and cold ass winters to keep spooks away

We are full stay the fuck out!
This means you Californians.

Yeah, the drugs have hit them real bad. Also most young people out here want to get away from the rural life. sometimes it seems like the only thing keeping people out in the country are three things: The clear night skies, Amazon/Netflix , and lack of niggers.

Are you white or californian

You wont find this in Maine because the wages are low and people are poor - 1 in 3 are on state assistance, and there is an opioid epidemic because "muh druggs". Having been in North Carolina, you might find something like what you're describing but theyre interlinked cells of gated communities with white professionals making over 150K annually.

What are you even asking? What a retarded post.

>hey guys can you list a bunch of nice small white towns we can relocate somalis to

Fuck off dataminer

Attached: trump.jpg (361x341, 28K)

Fryeburg is in the middle of Western Maine, alcoholism capital of the state.

Nothing really in WV would look "newly" built unless you live in the eastern panhandle where all the rich D.C. folks live.

WV isn't the greatest in terms of income or job availability, but you'll have a decent place that is repetitively free.

Less than 1 million people live in the entire state. 97% of them are white as well.

>repetitively free.

relatively

With every fiber of my sentiment, I fucking hate you mother fucking Anarchists. Just join Trump and his fucking vermin. That's your place in politics.

Its nice though, good schools and an hour to mountains and ocean

>Maine not filled with liberals
This is only true once you're away from the coast

No. It is in the Cross Plains area.

>liberals everywhere
Uhh where in sc do you live?

Washington has potential. Don't write it off.

I read your post and have safely come to the conclusion that you're a massive, monstrous faggot, but I see nothing in OP's post that indicates he's an anarchist. Care to explain? Or if you prefer, you could livestream your suicide. Either one is fine.

Harrisburg in sd would be a good place. It’s near Sioux Falls. I don’t live there but I think it’s about 10 miles away from the nearest big city. I live in Vermillion sd which is good but it’s far away from any cities above 50,000

>Liberal hellhole, North Carolina in Green
>Georgia, blue

Attached: wtf.jpg (224x225, 18K)

No fuck Indy, head anywhere in Hamilton county and you're good

Oregon is overrun with California liberals.

Jim to Bob: Hey, Bob. Let's send all the Somalians to North Dakota.
Bob to Jim: Lawl yeah fuck North Dakota.

Minnesomalians ?! Did they migrate or did they get their own batch of extra crispy ?

>damm 'Spool Chalk', er ... 'Spilled Chicken' ... I mean 'Spoiled Chuck' um
WV looks nice for a lot of reason; 10+ acres affordable, weather is nice/cold winters. the problem occurs when wanting to have a proper home without getting in bed with Sheisters and end up getting TARP'd again

>ND
Literally every city and town. Only place with nog and liberal populations are Fargo and maybe Bismarck, even then it's still 75+% white. Lots of people live in cozy town outside of those two and commute so maybe that's the best idea. I live in Fargo and it's pretty great but it's changed drastically in the 20 years I've been here. The government keeps sending subhumans our way and our white cosmopolitans are just as bad as in major cities, well, in exception of protesting. They know they're a loud minority it's still very much a small-town kind of city but the metro area is losing the feel.

Blaine is a terribly planned city with shit layout. Met Lauren Southern there during a Trump rally so that was fun.

>>What I mean by look newly built is the buildings look clean and crisp outside, like they were just built in the past few years. No rust, grime, paint chipping, etc., new looking streetlights and power lines, etc.

stay in the city you posh faggot
fucking Hell

>white flight
Lmao this shit didn't work before and only makes things worse.

come to Lou Ky. I dont even use proxies when I talk about shooting everything that moves
>Kentucky don't give a fuck

>i need newly built

Either you Are a dataminer or you are a s0yb0y with skills to make it in these environments. kys

Williston is full of Africans and Mexicans

How's it feel to know that no matter where you move, you WILL have to live around non-whites eventually?

Attached: 75.png (999x999, 1.67M)

Yeah that's a given though don't go to oil country

True

You should set yourself on fire that'd fun.

Californians are flooding Tennessee so in 20 years it will def be fucked.

You can never escape the cold though.

You have to go really rural in Indiana to not see niggers. And rural is fucking rural.

demographics

indy is a decent city despite its pockets.

The small towns here in Illinois are pretty based, but Chicago fucks the entire state over.

is this potential ethnostate territory?

Attached: ameriethnostate.png (1513x983, 55K)

Absolutely not. We don’t want outsiders in the Midwest please leave us alone, don’t move here it sucks here

Nebraska has nice little towns, keep your niggers and shitskins from the south in the designated zones if you have to bring 'em: Omaha, Grand Island, and Lincoln.

Hate to tell you man, but degeneracy has been flooding out of Louisville from the bicycle loving mayor for the past 20 years. Radcliff and Elizabethtown have been virtually lost in my lifetime and it's spreading. Louisville was voted one of the most immigrant friendly cities in the country, meanwhile anywhere you go in the city the poor wander the streets high on drugs. Its terrible.

Attached: startpacking.jpg (191x226, 37K)

Don't be an idiot.

Attached: 1kajghjnvtr0lrhq4fuvuokedfsfqbgot.jpg (620x349, 105K)

nuke Chicago, East St Louis, Milwaukee, Madison, Detroit,Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland. then the place would be paradise

lel I miss Lincoln but God its changed.

I live in South Portland, Maine. It has a population of about 25,000. It's a nice place. Portland is filled with Homeless, blacks, and spics. Don't go to Westbrook, don't go to Bangor. I say go up North near the border.

I live in harlan county and it's pretty much devoid of leftists and minorites

Attached: 1091-harlan-county-kentucky.jpg (728x425, 121K)

I used to live in lexington back before '07, has it gotten any worse?

you should add the interior of New York, Pennsylvania, and also Vermont, Maine, NH

Sioux center, ia.

Fryeburg sucks wtf wonder if I know you lmao

>OP is a coward and potentially a race traitor.

You want us to retreat to these green states when we should have all those states by right.

The battle has already been lost. The ONLY chance we have is falling back to the better areas and hoping like-minded people do too and refuse to vote leftist, in strength and numbers of like-mindedness.

The battle has not yet begun

Newly built, isolated and small population in Oregon? Doesn't exist. Not that I would want you to move to Oregon anyway. We're full.

Remove Kentucky from consideration it fucking sucks here these people don't know how to drive and the roads are horse shit.

NC niggers message me we got work to do
kik: h4d4l
discord: hadal#4550

North of the rivers in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Lots of good restaurants, nice folks, good roads. All the niggers and spics are south of the rivers in low income housing, so you've got a nice geographical boundary. Pretty much all of the city's zoning has been set up to put low income housing south of the rivers, with all the nice buildings, businesses, and high income houses north of the rivers. Alternatively, you can head north and settle somewhere between Fort Wayne and the Michigan border. Just stay near the lakes - the income levels are high and the demographics are very white. One of the comfiest places I've ever lived.

Attached: CL.jpg (600x333, 56K)

Goddamnit they just keep coming.

Attached: migrants.jpg (276x183, 16K)

BUMP