Immigrants, both undocumented and documented, commit crime at a lower rate than native-born Americans. Furthermore...

Immigrants, both undocumented and documented, commit crime at a lower rate than native-born Americans. Furthermore, there is no association between the presence of undocumented immigrants in a population and the overall crime rate in the population. So why exactly are Trump and his dumb followers screaming about MS-13, gangs and rapists all the time?

Attached: 1375325642130.jpg (718x900, 107K)

Attached: 2.png (600x499, 256K)

Explain yourselves, Trumptards.

Attached: 3.png (600x445, 93K)

stay mad retard

Stay delusional, Trumptard.

that's because hispanics, even though more criminal than whites, are far less criminal than niggers, offsetting the difference.

Attached: RACE_CRIME.jpg (1050x500, 73K)

this graph show this perfectly

Attached: race_crime_10.jpg (1024x763, 84K)

>at a lower rate than native-born Americans
>native-born Americans

You mean the melanin enhanced ones

Hispanics are also far younger and skew more male than whites. Given the same age, same sex and same income level, a Hispanic is probably less likely to commit crime than a white person. It's actually remarkable how low the Hispanic crime rate is given how young and poor they are relative to white people.

Illegal immigrants are literally all criminals though.

>native born
Which includes native born darkies.
But you conveniently left that out now, didn't you, memeflaggin kike?
Wetbacks commit less crime than melanin-enriched basketball americans, but far more than white or asian americans

Maybe that's true for the first generation who come here to mow lawns for $2 but the 2nd and 3rd generations become progressively worse. Still the hard working illegals that come here aren't worth even 1 single white person who is either killed, raped, abused, sold drugs to or displaced from a job by any non white.

I don't think so.
Hispanics are younger but that also means that a higher % of their population is between the ages of 0-14 which is the parcel of the population that commits the lowest amount of crime.
And income differences are inevitable due to differences in average iq. They aren't all environmental.

Attached: race_crime_8.png (760x774, 130K)

>there is no association between the presence of undocumented immigrants in a population and the overall crime rate in the population
doesn't work in my country, so maybe you mutts have too many niggers in your country or something

ILLEGAL immigrants have a 100% crime rate

Hispanic crime rates are comparable to white crime rates when you control for sex and age. Hispanics are very young. The median age for Hispanics is like 27 years old. The median age for whites is 43 years old.

Have you ever downloaded anything off of PirateBay? You're a criminal too.

any study that use the term 'undocumented immigrant' are not to be trusted

guess i can kill now. nice logic retard

I'm not the one calling every undocumented immigrant a criminal because they committed a misdemeanor.

And?
What does age have anything to do with this?
Additionally, lots come very young, and u14 is one of the lowest age groups when it comes to crime
Which means adult spics commit more than adult whites

Latinos commit more crime than whites, you moron.

What is the ethnicity of these native born criminals?

well they are criminals you stupid fuck. as if downloading music and illegally crossing borders bringing who knows that the same thing. go kill yourself you brown supremacist piece of filth

Young men commit the most crime, retard. Do you really think a 50 year old man is as likely to commit crime as a 20 year old?

Now do one with White Americans vs immigrants

>i said u14
>20 years old
memeflag education, everyone

Attached: chart1.gif (459x252, 8K)

Let's not forget that while it is true immigrants are less criminal (in the US), their offspring isn't.
This is important because it varies significantly by race and also because immigration has a huge influence in the demographics of a country.

Attached: race_crime_7.jpg (934x410, 43K)

Their crime + our crime = more crime.

Double check the maths.

>while it is true immigrants are less criminal (in the US), their offspring isn't.
How do you get that info from the chart posted?

>The white incarceration rate is almost 4 times the Asian crime rate

Maybe we should be turning away white European immigrants and accept only Asians.

here's the non-dishonest one

Attached: 3532523.png (514x460, 30K)

Another thing to consider is that hispanic is not a race and so crime varies along that group.
If America is anything like latin america then that means brown spics are more criminal than whiter spics.
Since whiter spics are more likely to immigrate legally (compared to brown spics) and legal immigrant latinos are less criminal than illegal ones...

A high skill immigration would be a lot better than what the US has today, but IQ and violence, while very important, is not everything.
There are much more problems that come with multiculturalism.

Hey sister fucker.

How much of that incarceration includes immigration offenses? And, again, why do you refuse to control for age? You don't think it's relevant that the white population is over 15 years older than the Hispanic population?

The answer is surprisingly simple when you take into account niggers.

Stats from a decade ago. Any more recent ones, amigo?

As an hispanic male, I agree with this post. Differentiating groups and subgroups by race is simply a losing effort. The real division is class and welfare. The rich v the poor.

>not realizing the amount of immigrants in america..
Sure thing sister fucker.

this is true for hispanics as most of them are descended from the immigration waves in the last 40 years.

deport yourself and then kys, you Marxist shill

No, i haven't, because its illegal. Thats like 10 years in jail, why the fuck would i risk that? I would honestly never do such a thing, that's against the law.

Gotcha. However, the chart shows incarceration rates not crime rates. Doesn't account for skewed justice system or type of crime. Just age and race.

Hahaha. Are you really Canadian? You want me to deport myself from a country you're not even in? Sacre bleu!

Attached: 8596341.gif (600x694, 10K)

probably but its still going to be significantly higher

so why did you decide one day that you were going to shill for the darkies on the internet? didnt you think them having support of the gov, corporation and the media was enough?

ill bother if you give me 1 reason why this could chance significantly. i wont hold my breath while i wait
>As an hispanic male, I agree with this post. Differentiating groups and subgroups by race is simply a losing effort. The real division is class and welfare. The rich v the poor.
false but ''as an hispanic male'' i get why you buy into that narrative, much more comforting

this is arrest by different kinds of crime, although it doesn't break down by age or legal status

Attached: race_crime.png (1740x1088, 212K)

litereally 100% of "undocumented" aka illegal immigrants are criminals statistically you retard

Yeah you aren't the fucking delusional moron here right? You are so fucking stupid you trust a lying Koch brothers institue's bullshit stats but not the FBI's right?

>ill bother if you give me 1 reason why this could chance (sic) significantly
Why should stats during different decades change significantly? Dude, really? Immigration waves, changes in policy, changes in laws.

>false but ''as an hispanic male'' i get why you buy into that narrative, much more comforting
What narrative? That the poor commit more crimes than the rich? How about you try being more clear in your responses?

As an American. Deport yourself and then KYS.

no the narrative that criminality, IQ and success isn't related to race. that its all about the rich and the poor and nothing else

anyway ive things to do im out

Because...? Is this your silly way of pretending to be more American than me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Because this country is for the white man and we can't let niggers and spics have anything.

Look at this guy trying to manifest his juvenile destiny. Let me guess, you're also Christian?

The very essence of being American is being white. You will always be a spic.

The very essence of being American is being white.
Isn't it pretty to think so? Tell me more!

>You will always be a spic.
Is that supposed to be an insult? HAHAHAHAHA!

You cannot even speak the language of this land. Not surprising because you are a mutt de Mexico.

Simply because native blacks commit so much damn crime

>You cannot even speak the language of this land. Not surprising because you are a mutt de Mexico.
Never been to Mexico, homie. I've always found it funny how Americans assume everyone who identifies themselves as Hispanic is Mexican. Not that smart, amigo. Also, you're not even aware where that "Isn't it pretty to think so" quote comes from, are you? HAHAHAHA!

>both undocumented and documented
who cares,
undocumented need to get documented or gtfo.

>undocumented need to get documented or gtfo.
I agree. Amnesty for all! Who was the last president to give millions of undocumenteds amnesty? I forget....

How do over 100% of Americans commit crime?

>commit crime at a lower rate than native-born Americans
not if you only look at the white ones.

Why are you talking about Americans in the third person? You are implying that you are not, or do not consider yourself American. It is almost like your kind has inundated from the shithole's south of the border, and subsumed the bordering states.You will never be American, and are always foreign.

It's threads like this that make me thankful I'm not american. You fucking trumptards are still delusional in the face of evidence. Not really surprising, given how much of the bullshit he spits out without any of his retarded followers questioning it. Kill yourselves, it'll be better for the genepool.

>Immigrants, both undocumented and documented, commit crime at a lower rate than native-born Americans.
That's not true. I've looked at the actual studies. One compared all immigrants (they did not differentiate between illegal and legal) to native-born kids who were already in juvenile detention, amd the other study is from some wack-ass group no one has ever heard of and they openly admit they can't publish the hard data because it's all "private".

Good luck finding these studies too. Took me about an hour and a half of digging. Every time ypu see a news story that claims this, they always just link to other news stories that link to other news stories. It's all circlular sourcing. I even saw a few articles that linked to each other as the source.

Protip for anyone discussing with Cato cucks: ask for the raw data. They like to discount disdemeanours and undercount migrants.

Always ask for raw data.

>I've looked at studies that disprove your point so i can't find some right now. but trust me, because i'm an autist on Jow Forums

>Immigrants, both undocumented and documented, commit crime at a lower rate than native-born Americans.
Statistics you literally make up as you post them sure are neat, but false! Decent b8, tho, this will def hit max post limit in due time.

Attached: 1529628191209.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

>what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Nigger.

literally posted it in the first and second replies. are you fucking retarded?

>nativeborn niggers you mean

Impossible. 100% of "undocumented" immigrants are criminals because they are in the country illegally.
And I know for a fact that native-born Americans don't have a higher crime rate than 100%

>didn't read what I wrote
Not surprised. You are a last, after all.

No, those aren't the studies no the raw data. That's like me making the claim the lack of pirates cause climate change and this next post proves it.

That's not at all what he said, leaf.

I was born here, amigo. Studied here, started a business here, and had sex with plenty of white women here. I refer to Americans this way to debate your high dunceness. I also find some difficulty identifying with racist individuals like yourself.

>your kind has inundated from the shithole's south of the border, and subsumed the bordering states.
You do realize this makes no sense, right? Try not to overreach your grasp of the language, por favor. Again, speak clearly. Wasn't it me who couldn't speak the language? Are we switching roles here?

desu i don't read claims people make without providing evidence. that'd make me a trump supporter :/

>literally posted it
Let's get the raw data then. Names, locations, race, age, time since arrival, crime committed.

See, irrefutable, I even have who made the study there!

Attached: graph.jpg (600x463, 98K)

Only because most crimes are committed by nigs

Where do you think the raw data comes from? Do we see all crime that exists? Or do we have methods of getting at these numbers? Maybe with a kind of methodology? what would you call that?

I've never seen so much bullshit fall out of someone's mouth. All of this can easily be proven false with a quick google search

>false equivalence. does your brain hurt just processing day to day life?

keep pushing the goalposts faggot

>still not reading what i wrote
You have not provided any evidence. That's what I said.

Post the raw data. If you don't have it then you don't have evidence.

That settles it we need more pirates. I plan to do my able best to stop global warming, by spending my free time at thepiratebay

>cant provide proof of claims
And we are done here

am i making claims? Point to a single claim i made other than talking about how retarded you all are. I'm just noticing op provide stats and you all jerk each other off. that's what i was commenting about.

>keep pushing the goalposts faggot
Actually, if you would read, my original post said the same thing: these studies are bullshit. One of them compares all immigrants with kids who have already comitted crimes and the other refuses to provide data.

Any "study" that does not publish the raw data is 100% bullshit. Anyone can say anything. Without the data they are just another person saying some thing witjout evidence.

kill yourselves. it's like arguing with children.

>REEEE YOU ARENT PROVIDING EVIDENCE EITHER

while i'm not making claims. fuck this website i literally feel dumber

the graphs you posted are meaningless because there are more natives than illegal immigrants. You posted flat numbers (per 100,000 total population) instead of a per-capita graph.

You are a dishonest cocksucker.

34% (at least) of the Hispanic population is illegal, 17% of the population is Hispanic, that means that 5.44% of the population is committing crimes (using your data) at rates about half as much as the 13.4% of the population that is black, which means as a group illegals tend to commit even more crimes than the worst offender of crime in the US, blacks.

>native-born Americans
you mean the urban youths?

don't jump into the discussion assuming i've read all your past posts then??

>I'm just noticing op provide stats
And that is the claim that you made which is false. The OP provided a few pictures which mean absolutely nothing without that data-sets.

Learn2research

so before that post which claims were you talking about that i should back up, inbred?

You replied to my first post. Why are you lying? Just admit you're a sheep and move on.