/TG/ TEDogate General

TEDogate continues.
TED Talks is trying to normalize pedophilia. This video was uploaded to their OFFICIAL TEDx account four days ago. After massive backlash, the video was removed and they've been doing their best to scrub all evidence from the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGxWKAtZcW4

Bitch says pedophilia is a natrual sexual orientation that people are born with. TED would not have uploaded the video to their official channel if they didn't agree/weren't trying to push an agenda.

To all the retards saying TEDx talks are interdependently sponsored, that MAY be true, but TED employees are still responsible for uploading it to the official channel

Contact them at
support.ted.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
and ask why they support and condone the normalization of pedopihilia

Attached: pedx.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!/v/giannid/ytk2hm6t
youtu.be/RnHZ0X5qOLc
youtube.com/watch?v=zy7OOtTcMH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is my email that I sent demanding to know why their company would upload a pedophilia normalization video. Apparently they had no idea that the video was uploaded to their OFFICIAL TEDx channel.

Attached: tedogate.png (871x1116, 102K)

Here is the FB of the pedo sympathizer that's been corresponding with me via email.

I know that if it were me personally, as soon as I found out my company advocated for pedophile acceptance, I'd quit. He seems content to stick up for them and make excuses.

Attached: JameySchrickFB.png (927x739, 657K)

Here is the unedited video
d.tube/#!/v/giannid/ytk2hm6t

TED has been tirelessly doing their best to file ILLEGAL DMCA claims against anybody mirroring the video (even though ted videos can be downloaded and re-uploaded at will through the creative commons license, so long as they aren't monetized)

womp

womp womp

>trying to normalize pedophilia
>this is sickness that we need to stop people acting on
>normalizing
Are you retarded?(I know you are, you're a newfag)
Pedophilia is normal. Every normal man prefers little girls because they're better than grown women. It's only in the last 100 or so years that it's become taboo to admit that little girls are sexually appealing.
I wonder who could've pushed for girls not to be married young any more?

You'll get yours on the DOTR, 3rd world-countryfag

bump for justice

Oh, yeah, I'm so scared Mr Feminist Internet Tough Guy. You're so scary. And threats make you right, no need to engage with different opinions when you can just be mad instead.

Attached: 395.jpg (306x416, 31K)

Thank you.

People need to know.

>Mr Feminist Internet Tough Guy
I know english probably isn't your first language, so I'll forgive you for speaking at a 3rd grade level.

Male feminists are pedo apologists.

They also deserve to die. I'm interested to know, what's life like without running water?

I didn't know there were any Muslims in Romania.

>Male feminists are pedo apologists.
Oh, you're actually retarded. It was feminists who pushed girls into schools and pushed up the age of marriage. They demonized pedophilia so girls wouldn't be married young and would become sluts. Do you think it was conservative traditionalists who said "y'know what's bad, our daughters being good wives, they should go to college and be whores"?
>hurrr durr durr FLAG
Ah, the go to "argument" of newfags with nothing to say.

Attached: 152.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Feminists hate pedophilia not just because "all sex is rape" but also because how can a girl become a "strong independent educated woman" if she's married as a preteen? They hate strong healthy families.

>3rd country inhabitant advocating for pedophile acceptance

imagine my shock, m8

The slope just keeps getting more and more slippery

Attached: 1529523988913.png (1563x1100, 53K)

1 Corinthians 6:18
"Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body"

>hur durr FLAG
So, you admit you have no actual argument and are retarded?
Are you stupid? The slope has been slipping against pedophilia for the last hundred years. Starting with forcing girls into schools then pushing up the legal age at marriage. Now it's gotten so bad they've got you thinking that policies that do nothing but weaken families and encourage girls to be sluts is the moral traditionalist position.
Strong healthy marriage is sexua immorality? I suppose according to Paul it is, according to him no one should ever have sex because it's evil.

bump for justice

I was having a mild slippery slope conversation with a friend which started over trannies not being mentally ill but gamers are. He said it was all in the name of growth and progress.
Well what about accepting pedophilia? He said it would be disconcerting to see an objective truth be changed through subjective lobbying.
Well what about NYC billboards promoting pre-teen drag and a TED talk about normalizing pedos? All he had to say was "Hmm that is weird"

The fact he wasn't outraged was more alarming to me. The slippery slope is already happening and sleeping normies are frogs in increasingly hot water.

To my death I will always bash pedos and never accept them. There is a damn good reason they get extorted and murdered in prison.

why can't you just admit you wanna fuck little kids and get it over with?

I'd actually respect you slightly for telling the truth. You'd still get the rope, but at least you told the truth.

kidfucker

oh, you mean like this?

also, your friend sounds like a pedo sympathizer. stop hanging out with him

Attached: trannysnotillgamersare.png (929x496, 321K)

cheeky

Attached: 1467040608021.png (170x206, 94K)

>why can't you just admit you wanna fuck little kids
I do, I'll admit it because I'm honest. Why don't you admit it? You know little girls are hot. Don't be a liar.
youtu.be/RnHZ0X5qOLc

Checked and yeah. Because he is/was a big gamer, so by today's standards he'd be mentally ill, but someone who thinks they were born in the wrong body is not ill. He found none of it alarming. K, city slicker

Attached: 1529435879269.jpg (1001x785, 87K)

Never, pedofaggot.

I hope you die a terrible, painful death.

Can't wait for the day of the rope

You're fucked in the head, gypsy. The only thing I'll admit to is wanting a YOUNGER wife, a woman who's fresh out of puberty and is still pure but is still a woman, not a child you sick fuck. There's a hardline between sexualizing those who have not hit puberty versus those who have, and by all definitions you are pedo scum. I hope you get a nice prison sentence, traveler.

They aren't hot, but they can be cute.

They're just (((authenticating consent))).

So you're set in being a liar? Okay, that's your choice, lie to appease this feminized society. But y'know nobody knows who you are on the internet, you don't have to lie
youtube.com/watch?v=zy7OOtTcMH0
And your internet tough guy routine still isn't funny.

How did alex jones go by the way, did they go through with it?