The democrats are THIS desperate

The democrats are THIS desperate
wfla.com/national/bill-would-keep-trump-off-2020-ballot-unless-he-releases-his-tax-returns/1251559081

Attached: 04B8E07E-D3D3-4F78-85A6-8B8C41CBC01F.jpg (1242x1727, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-was-Lincoln-not-on-the-ballot-in-the-Southern-states
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im sure Trump will sign that. Not. It's just posturing.

>this is what succubus government workers do with your taxes

I feel like Trump is using the whole tax return as his version of Obama's birth certificate. Eventually he will release it and there would be nothing of importance on it and it will shut everyone up.

it's like watching a midget fight a polar bear. starts off kinda entertaining but you how it's gonna end.

>Rhode Island

Nobody gives a fuck about a deep blue state with 2 Dem Senators, a Dem Governor, 2 Dem Representatives and a Dem State legislature

So you're saying Trump will release some fake tax returns?

I love trump and will continue to support him.

But all elected officials that handle any kind of financial policy should have all of their assets monitored for at least 5 years after leaving office and during. It's fucking crazy that we don't it's like people think bribery isn't commonplace.

I don't care...do u?

Attached: 1517570530797.jpg (865x598, 84K)

They know he’s already won.

so next week they will be talking about his taxes? My goodness these people are like clockwork.

Make it mandatory for congressional candidates as well and I'm all in

Didn't he already release them? I remember everyone laughing about him actually paying a significantly higher percentage than fucking Bernie.

>haha you shouldn’t need id to vote but you should have to present your taxes to the media to run for president haha

Literally who?

Attached: Rhode Island.jpg (1300x1076, 122K)

But he did release his tax returns?

Pretty sure that's impossible and illegal to do.

>RHODE ISLAND
SO LITERALLY FUCKING WORTHLESS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyways, they legally can't infringe on it anyways

Actually this is illegal on the mayor of rhode islands part
It's illegal for me to pass a law that says only people who make all their emails public to be able to be on the presidential candidacy papers, assuming I was mayor of anywhere.
This guy actually just committed, I think a constitutional violation, equivalent to high treason.

Democrats have always been THIS desperate.

Attached: its-very-simple-to-understand-really-if-americans-wont-vote-for-democrats-then-we-will-import-people (1199x648, 101K)

I don’t understand the obsession with tax returns. It’s a fucking commiejew talking point assigning some sort of moral culpability for people trying to save the money THEY earn from the (((IRS))). Every working American does everything they can to limit the taxes they have to pay. Honestly if Trump managed to cuck (((them))) out of millions in taxes I would probably respect him even more.

>they know he’s already won
Got myself a full house on that one.

came here to say this, literally a blue state saying he a republican can't run, who cares.

The House of Representatives could refuse to certify Rhode Islands votes and simply exclude them from the count. That would be hilarious.

presidents dont sign state bill brainlet

Attached: shit4brain.jpg (640x618, 103K)

expecting niggas to do something basic like actually register to vote or own a single photo id is voter suppression but literally trying to take the opponent party's candidate off the ballot is cool :^)

It will get overturned by the supreme court

Unconstitutional?

> add it for all congressional candidates
lol their dicks would shrivel up so quick, it would invert so badly that it would look like they were wearing a leathery turtle neck sweater, sign off on it with that amendment fuck it would be glorious

>"this president" was the first since Richard Nixon to not voluntarily release his tax returns

Tax evasion

During is fine. Before is not

Muh tax returns.

Seriously what do they think is in there?

Colluded with Russia write off for 2 million?

Except he did release a tax return.

His tax return is fine. It's freaking audited every year. Trump's greatest troll will be to release impeccable tax returns only after backed into a corner.

he probably just doesn't want anyone to see the embarrassing losses he's had to write off to be quite desu

Jokes aside they should pass this. It would be good for us to be guaranteed that information for future presidents.

Yea if his tax returns were great he wouldve released them immediately. Something is fishy

good. I want Trump's taxes. I want Hillary's fuckin taxes. fuck the elite. If you want office then air out your laundry. If it's too dirty then fuck you get knotted

I never understood why Trump hasn't released his tax returns. Is it still under audit? Any real news update?

The dollar amount doesn't matter, only the opportunity to prove guilt does. Appearances matter the most to them

Maddow'd

>writing a bill for a specific individual

They have gone full pants-on-backwards retarded.

Attached: fuck this noise.jpg (510x381, 24K)

Oh (((you)))!

this

>WE REALLY NEED THOSE TAX RETURNS
lmao

Can red states pass a bill where they don't put people on the ballot if they don't show their penis is above 5"?

It'd keep women out of office, and it wouldn't technically target women. Besides, women can have penises too.

>so next week they will be talking about his taxes? My goodness these people are like clockwork.

Yep, tax return hysteria is confirmed to be the next news cycle.

Obviously Trump payed miscellaneous income take on his Russian bribes.

They have nothing.
Two years of intense investigation and...nothing.
Now they're just making shit up and writing bills about it. And voting on it.
And Rhode Island?
It's like a Chihuahua lifting it's leg on a Timber Wolf. What does Rhode Island have? 3 Electoral votes?

LOL I guess that is what they are actually thinking.
Why do the think the weaponized IRS is just sitting on some sort of incriminating info?

Probably they just want to embarrass him by showing that he isn't as successful in business as he claims to be.

I can't wait for him to release the last four years that show nothing but his salary as President and that he donated it completely.

> it will shut everyone up.

Nah, the msm will just come up with some russia-level conspiracy theory about his tax returns and then we'll have two brain-dead leftist circlejerks for the next year. Never underestimate the cancerousness of liberals.

Ok sure, and I just passed a law that says all 18-35 year old Japanese women with size C breasts or larger have to give me a titty job, doesn't mean it works. The requirements for the Presidency are written in the Constitution, stupid clam eating fuckwits.

das not a iland

I suspect he's got some borderline tax evasion in there. He isn't a career politician who has been groomed for this position his entire life. He's a guy who has been paying as little as possible to preserve his wealth for his heirs. If you're not walking a fine line on tax evasion you're not a business man.

>Ok sure, and I just passed a law that says all 18-35 year old Japanese women with size C breasts or larger have to give me a titty job
now hold on, how will we know unless we try?

Attached: Goblin Slayer.png (540x764, 396K)

Trump is doing the job pro bono.
No pay.

This is cool with some historical perspective.
quora.com/Why-was-Lincoln-not-on-the-ballot-in-the-Southern-states

Honor Armageddon.

Attached: atomwaffendiplomas.jpg (1365x2048, 425K)

>doesn't mean it works.
Seems like a good way to solve the incel problem.

Passing a law = changing the Constitution.
Learn2 6thGrade Civics.

>passing a state law = changing the constitution
learn to read brainlet

This would come back biting them in the ass so fucking hard.

Blocked by constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

What is he hiding on those tax returns though? Why is he so scared to release them? If there's nothing damning on them, why not show them to the public when previous presidents have disclosed theirs?

You retards have a short memory, you were making the same exact argument 2 years ago.

it pisses off the people who annoy him. Rent free, rent free.

the ave has crested

Attached: crested.jpg (804x441, 60K)

The IRS knows what is in his tax returns. They're not secret to him, they're just not public information. The IRS would hammer him like they hammer anyone else if he wasn't on the up and up.

>it's like people don't think bribery is common place
They just bribed those people.

>What is he hiding on those tax returns though?

Attached: T (63).jpg (989x1200, 205K)

It's not a matter of him being "on the up and up," it's a matter of his tax returns portraying a picture of a billionaire paying hardly any taxes by using loopholes, and it would also give insight into where he donates money to, where he's received financial contributions from, etc.

It's not illegal to receive a large gift from AIG, i'd still want to know if the person im voting for has.

During the campaign I remember Trump stating he would release his tax returns after he was done being audited, anyone else remember this? Obviously he never did, but the audit must be completed by now as well and he still never did it, kek. Trumpfags don't give a shit though, I still want to see what's inside his tax returns. It's obvious he used that as an excuse to stall and wait for the election to be over so that people with short memories would just forget and move on, and it worked.

This would only help Trump.

Being kept off the ballot in a Democrat state won't cost him any Electoral College votes, but will outrage Republicans and increase their voter turnout in swing states.

So just release them.

That’s smart. Al Capone

What would he get in return for releasing his tax returns?

I thought they were saying he had no chance in 2020...

>scared much?

Attached: 44A7FCD4-0C6E-4AC0-853A-B2A205BD65DA.gif (500x200, 1.72M)

A place on the ballot.

It's a mixed bag, on paper he has phenomenal approval ratings and should easily pass with the incumbent bump.

However, he's going to be going against all major media outlets, probably even fox again, and they're going to have lots of great sound clips to play with some scary sounds/music in the background.

I hope this passes and people set shit on fire on election day

Trump would sign it for laughs, then release his report and nothing incriminating would be on it, then he'd run again and win.

I don't get it why should any person need to release tax returns to run for office

Fuck the IRS and fuck telling people about the money that should be all mine in the first place

The 16th amendment is as unoriginal and unconstitutional and antithetical to the entire reason the U.S was built It can and should fuck right off and no one should give two cares about it.

It's all just a ploy to give (((them))) more money anyway

and that's a take

We would be hitting salt levels untold if that were to happen.

All this stuff does is make me sleepy

Attached: meow bed time.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>thinking this would affect bribery at all
Congratulations on proposing yet another layer of expensive worthless permanent bureaucracy that will at some point be corrupted and weaponized politically
You can't stop bribery because everyone involved is much smarter than you and nobody cares unless it is politically expedient to care

Attached: 1297149914515.jpg (212x332, 16K)

Can't stop it, but could maybe make it a little bit harder. If their assets were made public the interests of at least 50%+ of them would be made immediately obvious.
No law stops something 100% it's not a reasonable goal. even the revolving door legislation have a limited effect but are still good ideas.

>Expensive bureaucracy
on a me and you scale maybe, but probably not more that $100 million annually and a pittance compared to the power congress wields.

Mueller has them and he hasn't leaked them so there's nothing.

>be Trump
>BTFO yet another stupid group attempt at riling up the crazy alt-left
>lol at their virtue signalling attempts
>not release tax returns
>wins 2020, after the 2018 midterms bloodbath and super majority in Senate
>releases taxes, which are clean
>another get
feels good man

>law passes
>ends up fucking dem candidates
>their faces when

I want to believe

Attached: 1507486417267.png (485x318, 248K)

Someone with so much shit going on like Trump is going to have plenty to nitpick in terms of deductions. And what if they release a year's worth of his taxes where he didn't give all that much money to charity? All the headlines will read "DRUMPFY DONATES ONLY 0.1% OF HIS INCOME TO CHARITY HE'S HISTORY'S GREATEST MONSTER CONFIRMED! BARACK OBUMMER DONATED 5% OF HIS INCOME TO CHARITY."

that's not what happened with Obimbo's birth certificate ... it was proved to have been forged / altered / manipulated and the clerk who was working when it would have been issued mysteriously died in a strange accident.

Shmuley Hydinski and H.P. Lovecraft are both examples of what you get out of that place. shit tier state if you ask me.