People Don't Trust Each Other Anymore

This is a clipping from some random news article that I found the other day. I've found many more like it, but the tl;dr is that people are becoming much less empathetic and much less trusting. What the fuck is going on? This is the sort of shit that poisons and destroys a society over time.

Attached: adadad.png (768x496, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just another day in diverse society.

Attached: Diversity Makes Us STRONGER.jpg (960x640, 96K)

This is inevitable in multirracial democracies.
I live in Latin America and all of this is far worse here.

Attached: diversity_our_strength.jpg (750x552, 48K)

SCALE
C
A
L
E

The putnam Study out of Harvard

This is diversity in action

It’s the decline of the empire.

Look back to the Roman Empire. We’re heading for the same track. History is your best friend.

that is a normal consequence of a multicultural society

I blame the communist Jew propaganda MSM for this.

Attached: A09E0CCD-B82D-46DF-9903-7EA48AE7C111.png (362x261, 41K)

because we are surrounded by conniving little brown people now who don't speak English and you're one "I forgot to lock the car" away from being ripped off along with the perennial "I had to walk through a black neighborhood" from being murdered

>AP
into the trash

Remember, with Jews you lose.

Attached: whosthatrabbi.png (274x290, 11K)

couldnt be related to the great apostasy and the fall of Christian virtues. nah, not related at all

This too

nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel.

>What the fuck is going on?
The Putman study found that multiculturalism causes distrust to spread.

Attached: oxytocininfo.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

didn't that faggot end up backtracking on everything or osmething

Literally part and parcel for a multicult society.

People are also more anxious/stressed, and they tend to keep to themselves far more.

This isn't even touching the crime rates and such.

Great image

No one forgets anything, because they record everything on their social media. There's also no down time so the chance to offend is exponentially higher. The people they interact with are the people on their friends list. Once your defriended, you never get added again. Over time this persons circle becomes smaller and smaller as minor transgressions are taken extremely, and eventually they become bitter and resentful, but because they are normies they can't handle it and they kill themselves.

Give me a tl;dr? I know next to nothing about the Romans.

So what, you're saying that without Christianity, or culture in general, to provide virtues, people naturally become selfish?

It's SJWs fuelled by JEWs. They're trying to tear us apart and divide us. I used to have female friends, now so many women are 'muh feminists' and will define your friendship by whether you're a cucked faggot who agrees with everything in feminism.

Now they're making it about Trump. Oh well, fuck'em. The burden is on them to come to the table, not those of us that have always been sitting there.

>didn't that faggot end up backtracking on everything or osmething
No he was a liberal faggot who didnt like the results of his study so his solution to the problem was literally
>need mo money fo dem programs

Attached: file.png (2216x1192, 618K)

Attached: BarbaraSpectre.jpg (720x710, 62K)

>no source
kys faggot