Can you accept the fact that Japanese, who live in homogeneous society for his entire life, support multiculturalism...

Can you accept the fact that Japanese, who live in homogeneous society for his entire life, support multiculturalism, liberalism and feminism?

Attached: Japanese-flag.png (500x333, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/06/21/national/social-issues/school-uniforms-go-unisex-japanese-schools-seek-better-fit-lgbt-students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: jpusa.png (477x472, 48K)

Of course because you havent been exposed to it irl.

Japanese have a slave mentality. What they want is irrelevant.

Attached: 1401650076820.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Luckily for you your government seems to be doing a decent job at keeping you dumb faggots isolated.

Attached: 1457092009689.png (927x884, 468K)

Japan has the worst debt to GDP of the industrialized world and have a tradition of virgin males committing suicide by age 28. Forgot to mention that, didnt ya whalenigger.

Yes. Just like northern whites who live in homogenous neighborhoods love niggers and think multiculturalism is the greatest. Experience is the best teacher, but if you gain experience in this field your society will already be dead.

classic pic

if still virgin at age 28, it makes sense to call it quits

Why do foreigners pretend to be Japanese? It's like Jews pretending to be White.

Attached: ''japanese'' anti abe protest with chinese font.png (635x574, 722K)

>2 years before becoming an all-powerful wizard
>quit
Brah.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE BASED AND HATED THE JEWS

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/06/21/national/social-issues/school-uniforms-go-unisex-japanese-schools-seek-better-fit-lgbt-students/

>hey f@m, how can we make the birth rate go lower?
>>just make the women dress like men
That being said, how many schools are actually doing this? It's probably just the one. They also make the 1 (one) cuck who brought up trannyfags sound like multiple people.

It literally mentions the boards of education for major areas like Tokyo

Of course. Homogeneous societies are the only ones where those things work.

Furthermore, they let in 200k pajeets at once and have generally lessened immigration restrictions. Tokyo WILL become London 2.0 very soon.

本音対建前だぜ、このキモくてクソなユダヤ〜

Attached: image.jpg (576x826, 244K)

excuse me, I traveled US for two weeks.

Actually USA is better than Japan.

BTFOed already

>support multiculturalism
Not in the way the west is forced to.

> be jappo
> live in homogenous society
> never experienced niggers, beaners, feminist tumbrlinas, or degenerate homo/tranny faggotry
> how bad can it really be?
why dont you just come to san francisco for a visit first, before you make any rash decisions.

if, after a few weeks in the tenderloin District, you still think this is a good idea, well, youve made an informed choice, and when your sone declares himself to be a supah kawaii schoolgirl and starts selling his soiled panties to ravening niggers and sucking of mexicans, your seppuku will be well earned

No, fuck off.

Most Japanese women don't even know what feminism is.

This niggerfaggot fake jap posted this thread yesterday about hit "enlightening two weeks" in America. I guarantee OP will respond with "I went to San Francisco and it was better than Japan etc."

Anyway, Japan is getting Jewed hard; sorry to say. Nowhere on Earth is untouched by the kike.

Attached: DE0bFncU0AAGmlg.jpg orig.jpg (1200x799, 246K)

Nope, they're trying and failing. You'd know that if you were actually Japanese and not just a gaijin that receives blatant 建前 every time he opens his mouth.

Attached: image.jpg (342x547, 208K)

I went to San Francisco

It was great multicultural place

>support multiculturalism, liberalism and feminism

They dont

The ones that support it do so because they haven't felt the negative effects yet. Wait until the number of non-japanese citizens grows and they're able to sway the Japanese political system in their favor and against native Japanese.

>19.7 suicides per 100k

Hi, English teacher

That's because there's no one from San Francisco. It's a fucking shithole and the only people that actually live there are the rich whites with homes on the bay. Downtown is filled with homeless niggers and tourists from every other fathomable shithole.

Coming from a country with multiculturalism, feminisim etc Japan is a paradise. I can walk down the street at 2am in the "worst" part of osaka without a care in the world and frankly Id like to keep it that way. Thats why I force my wife to vote anti immigration. Ill fucking force my kids to too when theyre old enough.

You don't have a multicultural, liberal, or feminist society. You don't know what the poz is, you've only been told about it by silver tongued merchants.

I was born in the poz, molded by it.

>Can you accept the fact that Japanese, who live in homogeneous society for his entire life, support multiculturalism, liberalism and feminism?
This is not abnormal. Most people who support these things haven't tried living with them.

Good gaijin. You're gonna fuckin' get this dosu if you ever change your ways.

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 340K)

I don't agree, OP gtfo out of Japan. You ain't Japanese or Asian. Japanese men aren't based anymore. They used to enjoy killing white foreigners and raping white women.

Fuck up Chong you've got fuckin' niggers to eat.

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 48K)

Oh, look, its another Tor shill talking about how ethnostates are bad. Kys.

Attached: 1529477689145.png (928x884, 468K)

>zionism is good for israel to ensure the ethnic supremacy and cultural preservance of The Jews
>Japan: after visiting Israel, I will follow your zionism so we Japanese could preserve our tradition and homogenity
>Israel: No. That is bad and undemocratic.

i accept it but i don't like japanese people anymore
they're as fucking gay as canadians now

Shit like this is why you can't get laid you cringelord.

Attached: image.jpg (540x375, 134K)