Currently living in Illinois, planning to leave in future. Where’s the best place to move to...

Currently living in Illinois, planning to leave in future. Where’s the best place to move to? At this point anything is better than Illinois

Attached: 0DB276DA-DF81-441E-97A4-D3A000291356.png (1230x912, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/27/upshot/trump-losing-college-educated-whites-he-never-won-them-in-the-first-place.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

North Carolina or Oregon. Note: All cities are garbage, pozzed, hellholes no matter where you are.

>Virginia is better than Minnesota

Was the person who put this together a black faggot?

Montana is pretty great senpai
>over 90% huwite
>almost no niggers at all
>the few non-whites consist of QT asian waifus

How the fuck are New Jersey and New Hampshire considered good states on that map? Like holy fuck, no.

Texas

Attached: CK7-VCnUkAAegvj.jpg (960x685, 157K)

How is the south the worst states in America? Their economy has exploded because of Trump removing Obama era regulations

Virginia is literally the pinnacle of human civilization.

I live in Maryland and have for 39 years. Literally the absolute worst state in the entire country. This Map is utter garbage.

This map is shit, I agree, just needed to find something for image

Wyoming, you pretty much escape from leftist degeneracy
>almost 90% white
>low crime
>most conservative state
>low cost of life
>very low density

I live in Roscoe Village, Chicago, Illinois and I too am leaving.

This place is a tax nightmare where they want to come take my guns.

I'm moving to Florida, but Indiana, Texas, Nashville, and New Hampshire (I work in Tech and that's the next big spot) were all on my list.

Fuck this nigger filled, leftist shithole.

SHHH, the guy who made it is secretly on our side and doesnt want californshits moving into our states.

>Alaska not being in the red

FUCK OFF

>Oregon
lol

>All cities are pozzed
True, mostly. Some more than others. Portland is utter shit and there are Cali expats sprinkled all over Oregon.

In Ohio, we have our share of faggotry in the cities but it's nothing like some of these other places. Feels good to be red and without cucked firearm restrictions.

Come up to the U.P. Don't let the blue fool you, it's only because of the troll niggers beneath our bridge of segregation.

Attached: michigan-upper-peninsula-hi.png (600x307, 12K)

Whys New Hampshire the next big place?

The south is hit or miss. If you live in the rich white part it’s paradise. But go to the black areas and it becomes a third world shit hole

t.South Carolinian

>Illinois
>moving to Florida
You dumb fuck

Best I could find is this.

Attached: 1529645575.png (829x352, 39K)

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1330x762, 329K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x871, 381K)

>a bunch of Jewy states in New England
>best

Toppest Kek, Schlomo!

Alamo Heights is the richest and whitest part of San Antonio, and scarcely representative of the place as a whole.

Stay the fuck where you are Illinois scum.

>population density
>the lower the worse

Attached: 1518761077793.jpg (1024x709, 102K)

This confirms that the sun belt is a shithole

I didn’t sign up for this hellhole

Live in Alabama. It’s still one of the porest states in US. So is our neighbor MS.

Stone Oak, Boerne, New Braunfels, the entire Northwest. If you can't afford a 3-400k home in the school district you can always send your kids to a private school which is even whiter than Heights,
And then there is the rest of the state.
Btw Heights is 55% "non hispanic" white, now take a look at that picture again.

Stay the fuck out of Montana we dont want you here

Segregation

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/27/upshot/trump-losing-college-educated-whites-he-never-won-them-in-the-first-place.html

Lol NJ and Virginia are the two worst places I’ve ever had to live, and I grew up in Jersey. Central PA, WV, and SC are all the best I’ve been in. I’ve only been across the east coast though

This exactly.

t. Tennessean

Attached: memphis.jpg (1024x683, 403K)

depends on the color of your skin

White with Austrian descent

>Ohio
>anywhere close to being red

Attached: michigan boy.png (833x799, 127K)

>Tfw live in New Hampshire
Y'all can fuck off unless you're white

Attached: 1509160154874.jpg (980x599, 61K)

Can confirm
>be ne
>shillinois born and raised
>move to NC
>never going back
Great food, cheap, nice people, guns, God.

>New Jersey 47

Shit map OP

Ditto, the same goes with many of the whites. Some are the best model citizens you will ever meet while others are literal white niggers. We're a land of extremes.

Anything that's above 75% white, anybody who's saying Texas or Florida is trying to make sure you DNA is given to beaners.

Attached: White population in America.png (2000x1578, 828K)

>low population density is bad
>people crammed together cities like sardines is good

Confirmed for utter bullshit.

Attached: You_Doodle+_2017-06-30T15_53_00Z.png (1024x833, 1.38M)

The fuck are you talking about? This isn't something up for debate, look at our legislature and the fact that Trump was +10 here. I guess I can't expect much from a Michiganigger. Godspeed, Tyrone.

>The UP
>Anything to do

Pick one. Winter 6 months of the year, as flat as a pancake, and can't even swim in the """Great Lakes"""

I knew California was bad but I didn't know it was that bad. We need to make it a containment state immediately.

You need to come back Pedro. Trust me, el rancho is safer than Chirak

Attached: 1494393022631.jpg (1029x636, 276K)

Ew

True but also
>No jobs

They never got over that massive L they took during the Civil War 150 years ago. They never modernized agriculture nor did they develop much of any industries like the northerners did

Wyoming was very comfy while I drove through it going to Kansas and back for work from WA state. Except for the guy with Arizona plates at the Lincoln Highway Monument rest area jerkibg off with his car door open the state was terrific

Texas because the laws are great.
California for the weather
Oregon or Colorado if you like rain/snow
Mountains, and pot.
Florida if u like hot humid weather and beaches.
Idaho if you like seclusion open fields and rain.
Just dont bring that liberal garbage that Illinois is known for with you. Embrace libertarianism.

Something I don't get, is how these lefties have become so numerous among the white population. Statistically liberals don't have enough kids to even replenish their population(Europe-tier family sizes. Usually 1.5 kids). By contrast conservative Christians have large families. See Mormons, Baptists, Catholics, Mennonites, etc.

Yet leftists can swarm regions and destroy them in no time. Its happened to Portland, Seattle, Austin, etc. All majority white cities, and with only middle/upper class whites moving to them.

New Jersey is probably second only to California in terms of being a shithole. Every city is a complete cesspit with no redeeming qualities. State is in terminal decline. Sky high taxes. Pretty much one big web of highways. Who the fuck made this map?

> these leftists

it's very easy. you realize your grandparents racism was wrong, you want better minimum wages, you support universal healthcare.

it's not bred, it's learned. it only makes sense. I don't want my money going to weapons anymore. I like my countrymen.

south wyoming

and, just to add on: the leftist states, cities, and places are incredibly economically successful. we may well be paying your tab to be so edgy.

I had the same thought about Texas. Texas going blue might not be such a meme after all.

>Be me
>Live in a city that's 70% black
>Find out 90% of crime here is committed by blacks
>Realize your grandparents weren't racist enough

The Hispanic majority keeps this state red.

Does anyone know anything about Colorado Springs?

Also an Illinois resident and looking for somewhere to go

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_4.jpg (1600x1147, 189K)

They're successful because of conservative policy. Where I live there are a lot of corporate headquarters because of a very low tax rate. Thus we're successful because of a very friendly business environment.

By contrast companies are abandoning California in droves as the taxes skyrocket. Even tech companies are beginning to pull out. And where are they going? Low tax, low regulation states. Texas for example.They're not moving to Michigan, New Jersey or Maryland

Texas is awful. Worse than Illinois. Seriously, stay out.

And to add to my previous statement show me the companies lining up to move to Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, Camden, Jersey City, or Cleveland

what race are you

Head one state north, we welcome you if you’re not a leftist fuckbag.

>Texas is awful. Worse than Illinois. Seriously, stay out.
How is it worse?

Been thinking about checking out Austin

Attached: 1521940771260.jpg (2000x1189, 504K)

yes, I have frequently heard california is the result of conservatism.

> By contrast companies are abandoning California in droves ... blah blah
Do you have a single figure to back up that the most prosperous state in the country is losing companies? It's your 401k on the line.

you'll enjoy austin if you're a faggot or have brown skin.

What the fuck is pic related