WE WUZ SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS N SHIEEEET

WE WUZ SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS N SHIEEEET

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-011323_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1428, 275K)

Love that it starts, and ends with a white face

>this sheboon
>not william gibson

it's all so tiresome

Good ol' diverse Google.

Attached: google-diversity-report-2018.png (759x968, 73K)

>control your data in your google account

this is like some dystopian shit. nigger on the frontpage and data collection

Who is this?

>WE WUZ SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS N SHIEEEET
funny how this was actually a real movie about muhammed ali way back in the 90s before it was ever a meme.

Attached: when we were kings.jpg (675x1000, 172K)

We wuz space kangz

Another dank Nigger Doodle

Some mediocre sheboon Lucas wannabe.

Looks fake and gay. Unless pajeets are "asian".

Wtf I love bill Cosby now

Kinda rude for them to be celebrating Bill Cosby in this day and age.

actually I'm pretty sure a schizophrenic black woman wrote The Matrix. I heard her on Coast to Coast AM years ago.
IIRC she submitted her work to some dudes who took out a newspaper ad asking for scifi submissions. She never heard back, and those 'dudes' were none other than the turbo-kike tranny twins.
She inserted herself in the work as the Oracle, too.

Attached: 1512053746043.jpg (403x296, 25K)

I saw that movie, it was pretty good. Ali was based, search youtube for his speech on how the races should stay separate
>no white man in his right white mind wants his son or daughter to go out and marry a black and then have little brown grandchildren, just like no black man in his right black mind wants his son or daughter to marry a white
>no woman on earth can love me, care for me, understand me, like my American black woman can
>love your own, stick to your own
Interviewer is some disgusting little Jew who insists he wouldn't mind his daughter marrying a nigger

Skypes did this

yeah ali was based for a black guy but the problem is that the second you say "muh based black guy" race traiting whites start worshipping them and thinking they're so cool. so why even give them any rope to hang us all with? fuck ali. he never did anything positive for me, that's for sure. he was a black power advocate who ran with the black panthers. he was my enemy for certain.

i mean, he was basically "based" cuz he hated white people. at the end of the day. let's not make him into a hero or a martyr.

Most of this comes from what he shared with and learned from Malcolm X.
Malcolm X was a great man, a smart man in various aspects.
Do consider giving him a listen.

>they actually use the 'latinx' moniker
I thought that was a joke

Attached: 1455281372693.png (327x549, 273K)

jesus christ, just stop. he was vehemently anti-white. you're pathetic. GLR worked with him for specific political ends, but that doesn't mean you have to sit and fawn over him when he literally would be happy to see you and your family dead in a gutter and powerless too mind you.

Didn't even realize that was a woman.

Need to hurry up and get google 100% black that way it implodes.

Not going to happen. All they can do is replace whites with asians.

Attached: 1529132122965.gif (836x740, 94K)

>not using yandex in 2018
son i am disappoint

Or maybe white people are getting stupider

Nothing a discrimination against blacks by google can't fix, why dey be hiring asians instead of the black man, they be racist yo. You want google to be paying blacks to do nothing but fuck around all day and not get anything done.

Considering that exactly that workforce implements these retarded guidelines to promote "diversity" (doodles, latinx, etc.), I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.

Well if you were a white man that worked for google, would you apply yourself 100% and do the best you can for a company that just sees you as a problematic percentage of the staff? I would bet that almost all tech companies operate similarly and that could go a long way in explaining why tech has stalled so abruptly in the last 5 years. I built this computer when the I5 3570k was the best and it still runs everything on ultra.

not using searx

>oh no, google secretly collects my data
>oh no, google is trying to be transparent about collecting my data

Do you even realize how much of a fucking faggot you are?

Do you see an indian option? If not then it's treated as asian.

That’s not really a Woman right? I know negros have the least sexual dimorphism of any group, but good god man.