How long until the fall of Europe?

It will be absolutely glorious. When the money runs out to pay off the muzzies, then it will collapse. Then it will be open season on all white people. Like south africa, but worse. Here in the USA, we will have a front row seat, protected by an ocean where we will get to watch the muslim hordes unleash their venom on every white, jew, and anyone else they so choose.

Attached: kolumnist-ft-za-otstavkoy-merkel-posleduet-raspad-evropy.jpg (600x340, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20171201/muslims-set-to-make-up-bigger-proportion-of-german-population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles
thenation.com/article/the-ebb-and-flow-of-latin-americas-pink-tide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm thinking they'll have a 9/11 style happening next year which kicks off a civil war

>debt capitalism
>running out of money
laffin

>original shithole of multi-culture
>"watching" europe fall
laffin

>Here in the USA, we will have a front row seat, protected by an ocean

Unless it happens to us first but much more sneakily and one day we realize that we are outnumbered by spics.

>implying there won't be an European Uprising
Dumbfuck Burger, we're not you.

>open season on all white people
you know the laws and governments were specifically made to STOP US from slaughtering darkies, right

3.3 million
According to a Pew Forum estimate, in 2016 there were 3.3 million Muslims, comprising about 1% of the total U.S. population. A Pew Forum report on American religion found that Muslims accounted for 0.9% of American adults in 2014, up from 0.4% in 2007, due largely to immigration.
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia

Sure thing Mr. 56
Under 18 you're already a minority.

spics are less likely to turn on us. They are raised catholic. They come from spanish colonys. Also, they were bred to respect the white man. The white man were their colonial masters.

You have muslims on top of the spics and niggers?
laffin

we are a minority, but we don't have people here that consider us the great satan that must be slain like you do.

>t. about to have his memes taken away
There was about to be an uprising here but then 9/11 happened.

3% of our population is muslim. What's the percentage in your country. Austria might have a fighting chance though, because you're new leader appears to be woke up to the hazards you all face.

That's the problem with you. Here, shitskins are a well known threat and that's why everyone hates them. Across the pond it's a different story, they're all Americans, just as whites. Enjoy your downfall, you won't even fight it.

Germans are once again at the center of the destruction of Europe. How or why the Germans are allowed to stay alive if hard to understand. After this next collapse of Europe I suggest that ever single German be murdered. Not a single German should remain and the land of Germany should broken up and nothing allowed to remain.

Attached: 9823648726837648723400.jpg (500x413, 68K)

we won't fight it? who came in and saved Europe arse in the last two world wars and in the cold war? It wasn't you lot.

You didn't save shit faggot. You fucked things up. Thanks a lot for that.

I personally think the problem is that Europe is so used to having the USA come in and pull them out of the shit, that they purposely act irresponsible and create disasters, because papa USA will save the day.

that's not what your ancestors said at the time. They begged us to come in and they welcomed us like the heros we are when we did your ugly bidding.

You fail to see the point, my burger friend. It was never the Germans to blame. The current ... episode we see is only their inherent but leaderless potential running rampant.

Soon...

Attached: the_eternal_Austrian.jpg (650x1200, 125K)

Going forward an Europe without Germany is going to be the only option as with Germany in place you can guarantee trouble. Not to mention the EU that will also need to be totally eradicated.

Attached: 02387987349857983475.jpg (3752x2502, 1.6M)

You Austrians better send in another leader or else Germany and the EU will put an end to Europe.

Attached: 1480273649150.jpg (4544x5420, 1.82M)

Working on it. Our Chancellor Kurz seems to currently be doing some little intrigue together with the Bavarians (the guys from Merkel's 'sister party', the CSU) for what seems to be a right-conservative rollback. Denmark and Italy support this course and there also seems to be cooperation with the Visegrads.

Attached: austreivik.jpg (537x402, 106K)

will this be the next Hitler? He's only 32 and off to a great start.

Attached: 220px-Sebastian_Kurz_(2018-02-28)_(cropped).jpg (220x294, 14K)

Attached: JP_abstract_feel.png (700x552, 644K)

*drops care package of Hershey’s chocolate from B52 bomber onto hordes of starving post-war German and English children*
>”nothin’ personal kid”

Attached: 1DC564F0-6EF6-4DD1-BEEA-84991F09E238.jpg (600x600, 237K)

>next Hitler?

Nope. Simply a reactionary and conservative. Smart guy, Machiavellian, understands the game that is played.

Might turn into the next Hindenburg. He is not from the Innviertel like our Führer was (well ... I for one would be).

Attached: österreichische_Saatkrähe.jpg (320x241, 13K)

50 years easy.

US in a nutshell :DD

Attached: sunglasses.png (316x222, 6K)

Keep dreaming Mutt. The demographic situation in the U.S is way worse than Europe and nationalists are gaining power all over the EU.

The only plus we have is that we're armed and nominally have free speech. That's essentially it and the U.S is headed for Civil War by 2030.

Germany is the worst country on earth and it's not close.

Genau Heinrich

So you’re saying I should move to Hungary?

you ignore the fact that we have the most powerful military in the world. No uprising will last long here. The military has vastly superior weaponry and resources.

>it will be open season on all white people
You mean open season on all the niggers, which the white people outnumber 97:3?

>spics are less likely to turn on us.
spics collectively hate you
> They are raised catholic.
yet they behead
>They come from spanish colonys.
and hate spain
>Also, they were bred to respect the white man. The white man were their colonial masters.
lol

Sad to say that i hope something like that happens so the race war can finally start, i'm tired of waiting

Attached: Chad fascistpepe.png (3128x2216, 331K)

If it were to happen fast it would redpill everyone. Lots of things fly out the window in that scenario.

Croatia sounds like a great place to live!

20% in 30 years.
thelocal.de/20171201/muslims-set-to-make-up-bigger-proportion-of-german-population

>Valhalla awaits!

Attached: heinrich_ehrler_155.jpg (426x599, 25K)

Yeah, bullshit numbers have been thrown around since the beginning of time. Remember back in the 1940s when they said by 1955, 80% of all households would have an atomic kitchen?

I've had muliple spic girlfriends. They all idolize the white man and white culture. They see us as the higher level people that we are. Spic women are totally red pilled on spic culture. Spic men are in three categories rich educated (white), gansters, and serfs.

Only a spic would say something as retarded as you just said. Spics are draining us dry through welfare while sending our money back to their shitholes and are sharpening their machetes waiting for the moment to strike. Any of you civ nat cucks that think spics dont follow racial lines will be in for a rude awakening once pedro starts lighting your house on fire.

Attached: 1529538043338.jpg (720x845, 62K)

>56% today making fun of a country that might be 80% in 20 years

Good thing is they concentrate themselves in the cities, mostly in very clearly defined quarters. Densely packed targets...

Attached: Fritz_Haber.jpg (800x600, 97K)

% in 30 years.
Assumes nationalists will not have shut down immigration to Germany way before than while our own country is damn near half non white already. afd polled 15% in the last election and is much further right than any mainstream party in the U.S. Even then their demographics would be far better than ours. The kikes let in 100 million non whites since 1965 and Texas will be permanently blue by 2024. Wake up.

Europe is far richer than America
America is 56% white the worst effected euro countries are around 90% white
>a front row seat
Indeed

Not that I defend the dogshit Europe government

But Americans live in a TV fantasy

Read this you dumb nigger

Attached: 1487544291530.png (1598x803, 1.03M)

>front row seat
Don't you mean watching us join you from behind?

Attached: Muttlano Family Tree [2018 06 11].png (1024x614, 613K)

Britain is hands down the most cucked Western country right now IMO but even in your country the demographics are infinitely better than the U.S and eventually there will be a reaction. There is only so much of this stuff people will tolerate.

I live in Los Angeles. This city is less than 30% white. I don't fear the latino. They see themselves as my brother, but they respect my higher intelligence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles

>you ignore the fact that we have the most powerful military in the world. No uprising will last long here. The military has vastly superior weaponry and resources

Shutup faget, the military would cease to exist as a functioning arm of the government if civil war broke out.

Just a quick inquiry Simon, do typical Euros/Brits see America as default “White” or more like how Americans view the mixed up South Americans like Venezuela, Columbia, Argentina, and Peru?

>respect my higher intelligence
Shut up mutt. Although we face negrifiication(which may not take), you have already been blacked. Europstan 2050 is America 2010.

Attached: Jason56% [2018 06 07].jpg (567x612, 152K)

lol, I know S. California well. If you think those people are your brothers you're a fucking retard. Their identity is fundamentally different and they overwhelmingly support the left.

What gets me is the that the shitlibs think they will be safe or still be running things according to their silly utopian vision when whites are no longer in charge. They are in for a rude awakening.

there would be deserters no doubt, but don't forget, our military is battle hardened from Afganistan, Iraq, and some even in Syria. Civil war in the USA will be like what they are used to. They will be able to deal with it no problem.

I cant wait to see the US and European Civil war.

Thats gonna be fucking fun.

Mixed. We know that there are (more rural) areas which are still majority white but then looking at the big cities ... oh boy ...

Attached: valhalla_awaits.jpg (750x527, 48K)

california is 35% white but what will the next govenor be? white that's right. Spics were bred to serve whitey. Those that didn't were quickly removed from the gene pool.

>They will be able to deal with it no problem.
They weren't able to "deal with it" neither in Afghanistan, nor in Iraq, nor in Syria. They couldn't control shit, and they retreated in each country.

We should not assume the military or police will support nationalists. If we've learned anything in the past couple years it's that the police will do whatever the local politicians tell them to. As far as the military goes King Nigger was in charge of that just a few years ago and soldiers are subject to strict controls and military discipline. They can be punished severely for merely communicating far right sentiments in their private life or the net. The lefts goal is permanent majority through non white demographics. Who do you think will control the federal government/military when a republican can't get elected president anymore?

You didn't do shit. Is that fucking lie stil being told?

huh? they annihilated Iraq. Saddam is gone. They left Iraq, because it's a shithole and the oilfields were secured (even though the CIA gave Isis some fields to fund their activities).

The Taliban lost in Afghanistan. We sorted out Afghanistan faster than any country in history. Afganistan is where empires go to die -- except for the USA. We kicked arse.

Interesting. I guess it’s worth mentioning though that America’s still extremely segregated. As in Black sticks with Black, Asian with Asian, White with White, Latinos.. well they’re all over. But even though demographic maps make us look mixed up you’d be surprised how many 100% Whites you’d find here. I guess I don’t really count because my dad’s a Euro and my mom’s from a rural northern small town. But that’s interesting to find out considering most Whites here in Ohio don’t think they’re any different from Euros.

The left doesn't want a race war. They want a slow gradual transition of power. It won't work though.

lol, the Republicans didn't even bother to back a serious candidate for the Senate race. Cox will definitely lose and you must be out of your mind to think he has any chance. The Democrats already have a super majority in the state legislature too.

Any white person with means to leave who is still here is retarded. CA is run by Mexicans, Communists, Shitlibs, Niggers and of course Jews. There is no coming back. Not until it is taken back by force at least.

Yes, your army can destroy. But not control. If you want it to turn America into a postapocalyptic wasteland in case of a civil war, that's a job they are well capable of. But not to establish any sort of control after that. And that was my point. They broke those countries and then retreated in defeat, leaving those they had originally fought in charge.

read and weep

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 13K)

Shitlib idealology is to have rose tinted glasses on at all times no matter how retarded the things they support are. They'll hate us for proving to them just how fucked we'll all be if we let them drag to us our graves and they'll hate us if we let them do what they want since they always want us to check our privilege. Its like with women and how no matter what happens its never their fault which is why they were practically slaves to their husbands for most of human history.
Same. Times are only peaceful right after war when people are too tired to fight anymore.

Attached: 1529186726557m.jpg (1024x571, 147K)

Gavin Newsome is white.

The Taliban is not running Afganistan. The Baathists are not running Iraq.

We never intended to stay and control those countries. We aren't the Soviet Union.

>How long until the fall of Europe?
If things keep on going the way they do, in a 100 years Europe will be 56%

lol. Who gives a fuck? He's a a far left, Neo-Lib SJW fanatic. Shitlibs are the fucking worst and arguably worse than Jews. He is a race traitor who will work overtime day to make sure every middle class white person is fucked over or chased out of the state while mass importing as many shitskins as possible.

Yes, sure. And we won morally in 1945. We never intended to keep the NSDAP in power forever. Jews are gone and that's the main thing.

perhaps, but you miss my point. My point is he is white and the spics are voting for him. They don't hate white masters.

Have very distant relatives in rural Pennsylvania, from what I know the world is still ok there. You guys are not lost yet ... a pity you stood on the wrong side of history back then.

Attached: franz-stigler-charles-brown-young-old-higher-call.jpg (592x740, 122K)

Good point my friend.

But you have a new problem now. And frick all is being done about it.

Both you and I know that Europe will drag the USA into the mess that they have created.

>How long until the fall of Europe?

You act as if America is any better off. People need to realize, this is a (((Global))) plan. Soon there won't be anywhere left to run to, but Antarctica.

Attached: Share of Countr 0-4 White 14940677627709.png (982x1605, 1.13M)

The northwest front would do better in the Northeast lol

You mean the mess we created. The refugees are flooding into Europe because of U.S/ZOG kikery and in reality we are way worse off than any of those countries including Germany. Not to mention the U.S is the root of this problem by throwing the first world war in the final round for AngloKikery. That was where the problem really started.

that may be, but Merkel opened the border and welcomed them in.

If they'd actually had a border police, they could have stopped it, like Hungary, Poland, etc.

Shits all fucked up mate.

Attached: US Racial Demo1496099644255.png (5400x3585, 990K)

A retarded decision but she will be out of power soon and ultimately all of this stems from the post war liberal NWO built by the U.S. We were in a strong position and doing well postwar but the old fags couldn't see the longterm consequences of the liberal rot. Our grandfathers literally ran into machinegun nests so our women could become roasties and coalburners.

I hear you. Our women are truly a dreadful, disrepectful lot. They are putting us on the road to ruin. It's very difficult for white males to oppose ZOG when their own women are against them.

>TX: 42%
AFAIK, once Texas goes blue, Trump or republicans cannot win? What are the odds that dems will open the floodgates if they win?

t b h it's kinda sad to see the US go. All things considered, as far as countries go, US wasn't that bad. Then again I suppose Europe isn't that far behind, especially with the upcoming nigger population explosion

Lots of Texas spics voted for Trump. If they hadn't, he wouldn't have won..

Dunno, but I can tell you how long until the fall of Murka.

Attached: 1522535610884.jpg (280x318, 74K)

Once Texas and Florida are blue there will be no way a Republican can be elected president and the country will start to split up.Trump will likely be the last nationalist president. Shit will hit the fan by 2030 at the latest.

>>Then again I suppose Europe isn't that far behind, especially with the upcoming nigger population explosion

Don't be a cuck. Your countries are still overwhelmingly white and populists are on the rise. You have an infinitely better chance of avoiding widespread disorder than the U.S if you deal with the problem now.

Whites will keep flighting until this happens. Each decade a new handful of cities will be today’s Austin, Denver, Seattle. Then, American whites will finally be cornered, and at the very least, stop paying taxes. Finally SWHF

Yeah, but as demographics change, so do voting patterns. Spics vote dems more than whitey does

Latins respect the alpha white male

Attached: 16112974_1839411076328524_3058404701815309925_o.jpg (1432x529, 193K)

You guys do realize that biowar is a thing, right?
At the first sign of civil war in a first world country certain strains of Y-chromosome will be killed off. You better hope it isn't R1b.

>>Lots of Texas spics voted for Trump. If they hadn't, he wouldn't have won.

Based Mexicans eh? The truth is they will always vote overwhelmingly for the left and even the assimilation of white niggers like the Irish/Italians took 100 years. In reality the divide is fundamentally between white and non white and everything else is just a distraction. That is certainly how the other groups view it.

That's why you have to assimate them into "white" culture. Otherwise they just assimilate into gang-culture.

Lurk more, imbecile

Get educated:
"Conservatives now control Latin America’s leading economies"
thenation.com/article/the-ebb-and-flow-of-latin-americas-pink-tide/