Powerful

Attached: nB0WJx[1].jpg (812x960, 462K)

if they loved their families they wouldn't have left to begin with

Womp womp

>your children
American children aren't illegal children so there's no your.

Damn, we're going into Mexico and doing this?

That is actually a great pic to counter lefty shit

Sure, burg. You drag mexicans from their families and make em serve your country. All the fucking time

I get that English isn't your first language but I think you didn't get what I was saying.

Imagine how it must feel to have foreigners drop bombs in your town, and having to flee to another country through a wretched journey knowing you may not make it.

They're not brown enough for this to counter successfully. Or perhaps even more pressing, they aren't foreign enough.

Attached: 4255A15A-55D8-40AB-865D-33C5197C9C15.png (959x691, 860K)

OPEN THE BORDERS!

I imagined that a long time ago. Now im anti american.

Ireland 2040 !! 1,000,000 more are coming! Yay!

Fortunately its white people europeans but im still not happy about it.

Funny since your terrorists were armed by them

Attached: 1516771382443.jpg (1094x829, 347K)

>"respect the troops" counter argument
we need to do better than that

Attached: 1526098154973.jpg (750x545, 72K)

lets just genocide these niggers already

Yeah, no asian mongrols are coming in, just the poles, eh? Keep fooling yourself. You'll be 56%, just like us, before you have time to blink. One of us...one of us...one of us...

Freedom fighters.

YEEEEE FUCK THOSE NIGGERS

Our main immigrant groups are brits and Poles. By a wide margin. Its still not good though. There will be massive inflation. Money will be worth less, housing will be more expensive and there will be huge competition for jobs.

We follow the law so that doesnt happen to us only subhuman criminals get this treatment

>one cannot love their family and country at the same time

kys cuck

Imagine how it must feel to be uprooted from everything you've ever known, herded across the desert during summer and told you're going to live in a new, foreign land that you know nothing about with an entirely new culture all because mommy and daddy want free gibs and the libs are willing to buy their votes for the next election.

Powerful

The left now loves the troops

Lmao

Attached: B3ADB1AA-5F0B-4EF8-90A5-F6FFB320C628.jpg (388x426, 30K)

Just like how they now love the FBI.

Correct.

propaganda

good prop

you truly are the dumbest base currently in politics.
You are the stupidest collection of morons and useful idiot that ever was.
If the entire left including the media gets randomly shoot, hanged and tortured it would always hit someone that as a matter of fact deserves it.

These brave people truly are the best goys.

>Ancap retard
Oh trust the closet pedo to promote open borders so they can import their kiddies unmolested.

Mexico planned for this, they just didn't think that Whites would be "evil" enough to call their bluff and send the invasion offspring back to the desert they came from

Good to know, mate!

Who the fuck are you people?

Bottom right is half-caste