Kikes celebrate hate speech laws passed in NSW

This jew dipstick just got hate speech laws passed in an Australian state and wants to get it passed in more.

What do I do about this fucken kikery in my country?

Attached: resp.jpg (628x489, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words
twitter.com/VicAlhadeff/status/1010060798910058496
baka.com.au/national/nsw/community-relations-commission-chairman-vic-alhadeff-resigns-after-gaza-furore-20140727-zxd9l.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1506351196905.jpg (500x350, 35K)

Oh well, press charges against every fucking leftist scumbag starting with that Tony Jones cunt. The way they speak is inciting violence.

Not surprisingly inciting violence wasn't described at all in the bill so is massively left up to interpretation

Sage, useless shill thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-043327.png (1440x2560, 481K)

I thought inciting violence was already illegal.

What the fuck does this legislation REALLY do?

I assume it's this sort of legislation

law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words

Basically, if niggers cry racism then they can't be held accountable for violence, so white people need to be punished if niggers get offended. This is literally the argument at this point, no one believes niggers should be expected to exercise self discipline.

They did have incitement to violence laws but it was considered problematic by jew boy here that no one had been convicted under them.
It's really just hate speech legislation, it has a looser definition of incitement to violence, which is to say no definition at all. It also specifies that incitement to violence AGAINST PROPERTY is included as a criminal act.

Where the fuck is auspol should have dropped by now...

Attached: 1390881608723.png (772x726, 221K)

this no irony tho

When will an example be made? Oh well, back to bread and circus.

Just went through his twitter. What a useless fuck.

PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

Attached: 2018_06_22_03.45.51.png (1090x1808, 287K)

Do you have an electronic trail of you saying stuff that would be considered controversial? If not, start getting involved in your local politics.

>twitter.com/VicAlhadeff/status/1010060798910058496
He's the chairman of the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies if anyone needs any confirmation jews are always behind this sort of thing.
It was literally the Jewish Board of Deputies doing the same stuff in the UK.

Attached: 1519869141287.jpg (587x534, 105K)

PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

Attached: 2018_06_22_03.49.36-1.png (1154x1041, 269K)

Kikes and their leftist pals have been countered and their only hope is to censor everyone who disagrees with them.

Attached: 08374865978364785.png (2200x1700, 184K)

PUDDI

Attached: 2018_06_22_03.53.08.png (1234x1567, 336K)

When anyone imposes tyranny against you, it is your duty as a man to kill them so that they cannot enact that tyranny upon others.

>What do I do about this fucken kikery in my country?

Attached: Thomas-Mair.jpg (615x618, 102K)

hopefully they do something about the prolific c-word that Australians are so known for.

Australians might as well not have a foreskin

Attached: bibis wife indicted.png (520x520, 235K)

Our country is fucking weird. We already had hate speech laws BEFORE we had incitement and threat laws.

Like I could be arrested for calling an Aboriginal a Boong - but I could threaten to kill him just fine?

It's not as bad as people might think, considering what "Hate speech" laws often mean. It's just about incitements for violence and shit (which I thought was already illegal?). But it's still slippery slope territory all the same.

VPN up Aussies. When (((they))) zig, you zag.

Attached: 20180620_113743.jpg (1864x1818, 2.36M)

Fucking glad I move to the US in a few weeks for a new job.

Only stayed this long to look after my parents, but now I've paid off their mortgage and outfitted their house with solar, I can leave this authoritarian shit-hole behind.

I'd take them with me, but they love the comfort of slavery.

>waaaaaaaah, why can't i be a bigoted, racist, limp dicked retard who incites hate and violence?!

d'aw, little snowflake bitch boy needs his safe space so he can form a hug box with the rest of the yokel nazi retards.

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

Abos are honorary australians how dare you

Is moving to USA easy as an aussie?

cheese?

>FUCKING KIKES

Read this NSW is fucked...

For the purposes of the proposed offence, a
public act
includes:
(a) any form of communication (including speaking, writing, disp
laying notices, playing of
recorded material, broadcasting and communicating through socia
l media and other
electronic methods) to the public, and
(b) any conduct (including actions and gestures and the wearing
or display of clothing, signs,
flags, emblems and insignia) observable by the public, and
(c) the distribution or dissemination of any matter to the publi
c.
Such an act may be a public act even if it occurs on private la
nd.

Attached: 98374985673465.jpg (536x400, 41K)

Dunno, but I've had a top US tech company trying to poach me for years, so my experience isn't typical - they are sorting everything out for me.

Funnily enough I kept turning them down and the offers kept increasing - more fool them, I was happy with my original offer but stayed for family, now I'll be on 50% more for nothing.

Only downside is I might be in Cali - I don't wanna give away the company but I was under the impression I would certainly be in a much better area until some emails this week.

My plan is to be in HK or Shanghai in 2 years anyway, so meh.

Unsurprisingly this idiot was fired from one of his positions for inciting violence against Palestinians:
baka.com.au/national/nsw/community-relations-commission-chairman-vic-alhadeff-resigns-after-gaza-furore-20140727-zxd9l.html

His twitter is literally him either called for incitement to violence laws OR inciting violence against various Muslims around the world.

>some cunt really has no bearing on the slippery slope of regulating speach

What you just said was taken as a personal attack on my intellectual property so therefore I am filing for your IP to be tracked and you will be fined or serve jail time.

You should learn to be a good person like everyone else on this board. Nigger.

insecure racist retard can't make an argument so he posts meme pictures with words he's too much of a tiny penis bitch to say to anyone face to face. what a fucking loser.

Attached: 1523346098098.jpg (660x440, 267K)

Thinking that words injure you is literally why you get called snowflakes.

>cringe flag

tl;dr. keep bitching, yokel dumb fuck.

Puddi

Attached: 2018_06_22_04.16.46.png (1140x1003, 136K)

Go back to Africa.

We already have it in the U.S.
Say whatever you want peacefully and don't instigate violence you dumb cunt.

Ay hol up

Attached: 2018_06_22_04.18.36.png (1440x2672, 788K)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1524022625978.jpg (980x660, 124K)

Malia NO!

Attached: A0652B40-AD09-483B-9C24-F585E0824197.jpg (3000x2000, 1.32M)

Does this mean people saying "shut ya mouth cunt or I'll drop ya" to some lippy little cunt or old fuckwit will be arrested for inciting violence?

Way to completely destroy Aussie culture. Jesus

Attached: 09897384758934.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

FUCK OFF KIKE

It's not super ill defined in the US and it refers to imminent credible threats - which is what the law used to refer to here.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 89364758963984759374.jpg (800x1200, 234K)

If it is said with any reference to race, religion, sexuality etc. then yes.

>> INCLUDING IF YOU SAY IT ONLINE

You do have freedom of speech gurantee by your country? Fucking challenge it when the time comes.

Attached: 8773897536475673.jpg (1280x1280, 610K)

Let's see who will fall to this law.
The leftists who want to "smash", "punch", "burn" and destroy everyone and everything, or the people talking about immigration, Islam, etc. in negative terms.

I think I have an idea how it will actually turn out...

Why doesn't she have a left nipple? Weird.

>the sheer amount of impotent rage from these scared yokel retards who had a major nerve touched

Attached: [sees trump approval ratings].jpg (474x266, 15K)

We only have implied freedom of speech in our constitution.

Attached: 3E8EE5F2-F49B-48B3-A248-A40CC82BD45E.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

It's always "Leb cunt" "wog cunt" "gay cunt" "black cunt" "chink cunt"

R.i.p pub bantz

Rip.
One day I'll have the funds to back you guys up to gurantee that freedom.

Exactly. If you say something like "I'll drop ya, ya fag" in Counterstrike - that is covered by this.

G O Y E D

Zionism outlawed?

Attached: shapiro_jewnazi.jpg (513x496, 33K)

Already on it, even got the meme flag to boot.

Black fragility

Well be way more fucking upset, thats for sure. I don't think other Europeans understand why Americans don't ever shut the fuck up about free speech. Allow me to explain

In South Africa, whites are now imprisoned for racism. What does that mean? Well, about a month ago, a girl named Vicki Momberg was sentenced for using the 'k-word'(nigger). Here's what happened to Vicki Momberg. She was sent to the infamous South African Soweto jail, she was executed. The people who will use this law, are going to kill you, not imprison, KILL. It's going to get a lot worse than what you saw with that Tommy guy in Britain. That was nothing, they're just trying to scare him. They know his internet support is too large. But I don't think random British Jow Forums-anons do. I wonder if any of them have been 'executed'? Posting here is illegal there. We wouldn't even know about it.

Attached: 1517441143592.jpg (629x505, 33K)

We will have to use these laws against him.

Super easy m8

I think its time to enact my post 45-50 yer old plan and start getting ready to migrate to the land of my forefathers (Uruguay) now. I have almost 2/3 of the capitol I wanted minimum and was going to pad as much as possible but it seems like my days here are numbered.

we dont have free speech in australia dipshit

The blackpill is real mate. What are a bunch of alienated and isolated anons gunna do when they're against those with full control of the state, academe and media? They control the monopoly on force, they control the beliefs of the next generations, they control the demographics of the country, they control the frame that tells the entire population what is and isn't normal, they've had all the momentum going on 300 years now. Endless revolution, endless dissolution, an endless plummet downward.
And really they're gunna do a lot worse than just kill the likes of us, hell is a bottomless pit. Best off seeking out God at this point, the answer isn't political and it isn't cultural, it's spiritual. That's our only means of enduring.

Attached: Bruce Nighttime.jpg (480x469, 79K)

>she was executed
lol wut? Sauce?