Why have you not focused on yourself? meditation is a great gift from our blood

why have you not focused on yourself? meditation is a great gift from our blood.

Attached: peace.jpg (533x800, 154K)

I meditate daily, I consider it distantly plausible as part of the reason I pissed off antifa so much. Dumb fucks might have thought I was a psychic vampire or some shit, meditation is just conscious sleep, instead of being perfectly awake your entire life it trains your mind to only use itself when it's absolutely necessary. With enough talent, you'll only need about 4 hours of sleep a night.

I'm curious why you think meditation is just conscious sleep. To me, it was very much deeper and there are lessons to meditate upon.

Because I try to avoid superstition or spiritual materialism, the truest form of meditation seems mostly about manipulating your own mind.

>there are lessons to meditate upon.
You're probably not meditating, a deep enough state of meditation means no internal dialogue. The animal brain and the human brain merge to become one, as the Taoists would say.

I've been studying meditation for over 10 years, trust me you're not doing it right until about your 3rd year, for me it was 5th year and it was only truly improving my life by the 6th or 7th year.

But yeah, do meditate if you work in an intellectually demanding job or a high stress job. Do not expect super powers or lol wisdom, wisdom comes from actually experiencing your life narrative.

oh, then we're actually much closer than I imagined. I've never done done chants, or focus, in meditation.

How do you deal with the fear, when it seems like you've forgot breathing?

This was my fourth year problem.

You accept death.

that's 100% honest btw, once you get too deep into meditation it scares me. there's no direction

This makes sense. But it is a struggle. Thank you. The feeling of death overwhelmed and terrified me.

Actually... That's a bad answer.

That works for me, but it might not work for you. Meditation is highly personal, it's about controlling YOUR mind, not learning how I controlled my mind. My blockage is that I expect too much from myself and my life, I have a form of mania. So I accept death.

The first line of the tao te ching is the way that can be simply told to someone is probably not the true way, which is paraphrased for the conversation but you understand.

>avoid spiritualism
>the truest form of X is
>I've been doing this for ages, therefore I know what I'm talking about
>trust me, you're not doing it right
nigger you're dumb as fuck and I would literally KILL YOU if I ever met you.

Waste of time, I'd rather write about how fucking dumb and circumcised jews and their slaves are

People have tried, I invite you to try. If someone claims to be enlightened, it is right to try and kill them.

>our blood
It is. Buddhism is the only Indo-European universal religion yet we were kiked while it spread in Asia. Sad.

>gift
>from our blood
Ain't that some shit...

Attached: 1527227207328.jpg (1898x3195, 2.05M)

you're an idiot. some reflection might help you

Because it doesn't change anything. Sounds good doesn't work

The middle way

Attached: 1525238710727.png (850x400, 182K)

No, your advice was good and wise. It really is the fear of death that keeps me from going deeper into meditation.

because I am karmic scum and I hate myself

>Meditation is highly personal
>it's about controlling YOUR mind
This is how I know that you don't know shit about yourself.

>I invite you to try
Really? Where and when would you like to meet?

You're the one who made the threat.

Attached: for the garden.jpg (880x1306, 275K)

Meditation is my favorite 20-minute period of the day. The mental clarity it provides cannot be matched by coffee or even a full night's sleep