When did Belgians become the faggots that they are today, they used to be cool

When did Belgians become the faggots that they are today, they used to be cool.

Attached: 1529654844381.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA&t=234s
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=ArES8qOgXDk&t=314s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things got out of hand.

kek.

When they realised (((God))) was a hoax

Attached: leviticus_25-44--46.jpg (725x825, 432K)

Attached: 1528472121165.gif (479x269, 3.91M)

True story.
The ONLY Belgiun i ever met was a Catholic Priest at a Private high school. He was history teacher and constantly bragged about how great Belgium was.
Turns out he got booted for being a molester. Go figure. In a Catholic school.
Oh yah Kean Claude Van Sperm another Belgian faggot.

lmao

Attached: 1526587848598.jpg (355x440, 63K)

Unironically when Flemish language and culture became accepted.

Ha daar, mede Vlaam.

Tbh, Belgians have gotten incredibly passive. I personally think much of it has to do with the work force migration of other ethnics back in the 60's... somewhere along there and now we lost our identity.

But desu, can't really complain myself since I too am 1/2 Slavic lel

Can someone tell me is it true that cutting of people's hands was already a punishment in the Congo before any Europeans visited, and the Belgians just adapted it to their situation?

I'm not a Walloon (I'm from Brussels) and I care about facts not your feelings. The Flemish Nationalist movement first started during the occupation when Germans promoted Dutch language and culture because divide and conquer, after the occupation the Flemish movements stayed and the economy started to decline. After the 2nd occupation and Flemish became an accepted second language the economy and basically everything went to shit.

>not using carlos pic

I had hopes for brazilian posters but you fail me everytime

Attached: unibomber.jpg (274x253, 18K)

What about the language and culture made it so bad then? Is it because we were peasants? Obviously things are now the other way around, with Flemish always complaining about the lazy Walloons etc. What did the Walloons value that we did not?

Belgium was a mistake. An artificially made country by Great power compromise, because some french-speaking ex-bonaparteans and their useful idiot flemish roman catholics didn't want to be ruled by a dutch protestant king.

Migrant worker waves in the 50s and 60s

Then the good old liberal cant be rude against migrants thing and yeah here we are

>The Flemish Nationalist movement first started during the occupation
The Flemish movement had it's roots way before that though, cultural flamingantism was a thing since the middle of the 19th century. It did kick into gear during and after world war I with a stronger political underpinning, yes.

That guy looks terrifying

>silly anglo, ill devour your soul

Attached: 1529654844381_01.jpg (230x186, 18K)

Cant believe I hate to share a planet with such lonely beta faggot losers. Mark my words stormfaggers. I will have vengeance for your grave crimes against humanity. When I am done sending you the afterlife, I will come find you in the river of styx to flay your flesh for an eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA&t=234s
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=24s
5:05
youtube.com/watch?v=ArES8qOgXDk&t=314s

Attached: Stormfag Death Killer.png (1429x824, 52K)

Attached: 1465972687486.png (480x417, 553K)

>have walloons vote for de vuile sossen
>REEEE its the flemish' fault everything went wrong

>Stormfag Death Killer

Attached: 9c6a3714a4c5d0f58a6503c4279103bb.gif (195x267, 766K)

>Lonely non-white beggar europoor with immense sexual frustration and absolutely no love from anyone lives at home with his mother in poorfag apartment.

Bulgarians are a shit people less than any albanian.

That bible quote is missing 4 brackets

nigger lol

Nice apartment, would be shame if you never accomplished anything and rotted in it. Im not even black.

the mad man

Attached: 1516547921679.jpg (327x316, 42K)

Attached: 1334750993_Y_u_mad_tho_xlarge.jpg (350x232, 11K)

Why cant you get a gf. Is it because youre ugly or because you have no game.

hes just salty his wifes boyfriend hasnt fucked her in a while

Attached: 1529654543018.jpg (1440x1387, 430K)

Attached: 1529548789103.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

You losers will be removed from the genepool due to your inability to compete. Thats why youre so miserable. A worthless and doomed existence.

Attached: 1432065942306.png (464x332, 279K)

Youre a non white who comes here to beg for acceptance with brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Try not to jump out of your apartment window. No one would care. Just your mother, your father would be relived that his failure of a son is done bringing him shame.

Youre lonely unloved. I have a sexy gf. Thats why I come find time to come down here and pick on you autist losers.

Remember the Germans were all like let us pass and you we are not a fool road and fought them for 4 years with everything you had. Now your afraid to go into your own cities.

Sure thing, kid.

Attached: 1425677874858.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

You know it, you will go the rest of the year without the warm touch of a woman. I just had amazing sex last night. Like a real man.

Do you know why brevik killed all those people? ITs cuz he couldnt pull women. He got a nose job and they still turned him down. So he went insane. You are in the same beta boat you fucking loser. fucking unable to compete weak simian.

Attached: brevik nose.jpg (634x557, 81K)

Remember it's the flemish catholics peasants and priests who were the most pro-independance in 1830.

Walloon industrialists loved the Dutch crown

Tell me more.

Attached: 1441831569736.jpg (615x409, 30K)

Your mother is a slut and thats why youre like this. Broken inside.

I got all day losers. I can sate my self in warm wet girlfriend vagina. You beta fucking faggots can only circle jerk each other here in your echochamber safe space to keep from killing yourselves out of sheer sexual frustration and loneliness.

Attached: 1j7rqt.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: Who shot MLK.jpg (600x814, 57K)

Belgium is an artificial country
>small and no decent army
>Dutch and French are the most spoken languages (not their own languages)
>culture stolen from other countries
>no own currency
>full of niggers
Someone should annex this joke of a country.

yet your women love coming here whoring themselves out or cleaning houses

Please stop. Your rapier wit is just too much for me to take.

Attached: 1428203630343.jpg (240x196, 13K)

You deserve these peers beta shitstain.

Attached: futurebaby.jpg (1224x864, 246K)

Gee wonder why youre memeflagging. Could it be youre ashamed of your country.

>I just had amazing sex last night
did your dad like it too?

My dad is a doctor, your dad was some loser your slut mother left.

Well-adjusted people don't have the need and free time to pick on random anonymous posters in a chink board to feel better about themselves. Let me take a guess and correct me if I'm wrong, most of the things you are using as insult are, in fact, your problems.

No autist. Its not random. ITs deserved. You lonely beta faggots are evil bastards and deserve much worse and I promise you it will come your way. Get fucked loser. Sorry nobody loves you and you need to take pity for these beta fucking evil losers who you have so much in common with. Faggot, get fucked autist.

a proctologist I'm guessing

Attached: TG (7).jpg (228x202, 17K)

Go to your phone and see where you have tinder downloaded. Ive never needed that garbage. Hows that working out for you loser.

kek

more of a 'grindr' guy are you?!

Attached: farage.png (541x682, 918K)

So for what I've gathered, if Freud and his pseudoscience were right you live with your mother who is a whore in a shitty apartment, your father is either not present or considers you an embarrasment, you are lonely and have nothing to do all day but to insult people here, you are insecure about your sexuality and physique, and you are ashamed of your race, this all resulting in suicidal tendencies. Right? You don't have to lie, you are anonymous mate.

Attached: 1510762943725.jpg (700x700, 534K)

Yall betas aint shit. Just think I will be here fucking forever to shit down your gullets. You think shit is bad now? 10-20 years of this I will make you commit suicide. You dont deserve life. Nobody loves you and I will be here forever to remind you of it. Go on, make something of yourself. I will prey on you as you have preyed on the innocent. I will devour your souls and shit them into tartarus.

My gf is hot and sexy, nothing a beta like you can do to me no matter how many times you insinuate im homosexual. Youre fucking lonely faggot. Nobody loves you. Try not to kill youself I know you think about it loser.

>stormfag death killer doesn't have guns
welcome again to the Greensboro Massacre you commie filth

Yeah youre wrong about all that, my life is great and you are definitly 100% an autist. Dont even try you disabled. No matter how many times whine "p-projection!" you will still beta autist getting BTFO.

Great comeback retard. Everything he said is true and you literaly can't deny it.
No wonder the EU made you their capital

nice poorfag apartment poorfag, whos the commie now.

Good job son. have a (you)

Attached: 1515989125194.gif (245x147, 885K)

How old are you?

Attached: 1516227371772.jpg (1065x902, 391K)

stop giving him (you)s ffs

Attached: 1518792587725.gif (242x270, 1.38M)

In my twenties, and you? Ill be doing this for a long time. Look around. This is my thread now.

well played

so we're not allowed to shoot some bantz the other way?

>My gf is hot and sexy
pics or fake news

Attached: index.jpg (329x153, 6K)

Dont care what you think or what beta shitstain. You are so far beneath me, Im only here to shit down your gullet and feed you your serving pet.

are you ok? you seem upset, child

Are you lonely? Do you have a significant other? Gee maybe try that before larping as some sociopathic faggot.

enjoy your hand kiddo

Attached: summer.jpg (597x406, 45K)

Something a beta loser would say and think. Someone who cant compete.

Attached: agatha-christie.jpg (800x800, 122K)

Destroyed. Much like his asshole.

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

"HAR HAR Guys he had sex with his dad LOL"
t. incel

And poor.

That Belgian guy looks like he devours souls

They have always been faggots.

Attached: 2067060-campagne-aides-euro.jpg (650x350, 19K)

Attached: Belgium Congo.png (500x568, 123K)

Attached: 1529657568970.png (233x215, 53K)