It will not be long before Hispanics will be the majority ethnicity in the U.S...

It will not be long before Hispanics will be the majority ethnicity in the U.S. The non-Hispanic whites populations are already going down thanks to mother time. We're fertile as hell and tend to have better mortality rates than non-Hispanics, and affirmative action is already helping us catch up to people that come from old money, something that probably won't be needed after a tipping point and at that point the policies will be impossible to replace.

It's easy to see why northern european descendants are scared of this. It's obviously not going to get to the point where we'll enslave you or anything, but you're already starting to get a taste of what discrimination based on your ethnicity is like, and you fucking hate it.

White women are also not that great, but given the choice between cletus and a tanned adonis, we all know she'll be having brown babies and she'll fucking love it.

Attached: ay ay ay.jpg (184x184, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/28/5-facts-about-latinos-and-education/
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1528254195541.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Mfw Texas blue 2020

Mfw build a blue wall around redneck fly over America

Attached: IMG_3357.jpg (750x699, 58K)

Why do you think this is a good thing? I mean, its obviously bait, but maybe you could still take this question seriously.

I flew to cali a month ago, place looks as brown as israel. Absolutely disgusting

if only we could abolish social services and welfare. its not fair that us whites have to be responsible and fiscally conservative, whilst spics and niggers just get everything handed to them, and the more kids they have the more they get. its fucking sick we have allowed policies like this to exist for so long

Hispanic culture is leagues better than any anglo/germanic culture.

2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics speak English at an acceptable level, and future generations will likely be at an even greater advantage. This helps tremendously when it comes to education, jobs (most hispanics are bi-lingual, whereas most blacks and anglos are not)

For the record, most hispanics in America are not brown. Those are the mestizo sickies. In my post I am referring to the olive skinned folks.

this is bait right? uneducated whites rely on welfare more than any other group. funnily enough, they're also the people who were most likely to vote for drumpf, and now he's taking away their entitlements. womp womp

Nothing is more disgusting than Israel.

>t. La creatura

Attached: hector-herrera-mexico_1jzb20bfy0sw01el2jjirz9axr.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

>Hispanics

CAN YOU FUCKING MEXICAN MESTIZO MUTT BASTARDS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY HISPANICS

Hispanics of Spanish blood HATE YOU

Castizo Cubans HATE YOU

Hispanic relations in america were chill back when it was Spanish tier hispanics and before you mayan mutt fucking mestizo mexicans started to invade

Please just call yourself "Mexican" not "Hispanic" because you are literally hated by every hispanic that isn't a mestizo mexican sack of shit

Attached: Homer_angry.jpg (240x166, 10K)

t. If you kill your enemies they win.

Mexicans are actually really good people. Way more family oriented and traditional than whites. They'll inherit the Earth as simple farmers. Except for their lack of technological accomplishments they are superior to whites. If we're going to be replaced by anyone then I'd have it be Mexicans before anyone else.

What I mean is - why do certain cultures need to be destroyed in the first place? If you love your culture and your people, thats great, but why celebrate the downfall of another culture, especially when you are activeley igniting this downfall?

US will become a shithole poor country if hispanics become the majority

Nice try Pedro
Central and South America are such great places to live. No corruption, no cartels, very high IQ, functional economies

Why? For the same reason some white people try to spread misinformation about their superiority. That just won't do.

Attached: slum-britain.jpg (810x539, 112K)

Plurality Hispanic states are awesome (California, New Mexico), white people are flooding these areas because Mexicans are such pleasant people to be around

It sucks that the world is so racist against white people that we are never allowed to have a home of our own... Not even Europe anymore. Everyone just wants to raid our food pantry, and shit up our houses.

Well you won fair at square so all the land you colonized should be yours.

I'm proud to say I don't have a single fucking drop of Amerindian blood in me. You people are fucking disgusting, and we will come back and kick you out one day again.

Attached: 1024px-Remember_Your_Regiment,_U.S._Army_in_Action_Series,_2d_Dragoons_charge_in_Mexican_War_1846.jp (1024x635, 199K)

Well we have a complicit government that won't fight the invasion.

Ironic, isn't it?

Have you been?
It's not all that bad.

The government isnt supposed to do any of those things, the people are but you guys are okay with it or better said the majority are okay with it so who cares.

> Tanned Adonis
Like there's any 5'4 tanned adonis.

I've been to mutt central (Brazil), I've seen enough

When you get rid of us white bois, who will pay for all the welfare gibs you taco eaters get?

?

>The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month. The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

Well about half of it is ok with it. The government absolutely is supposed to secure the safety of our borders and our national sovereignty.
We go to jail if we fight back.

well if we are 77% of the population and 17% of those are hispanic or latino than its going to up the whites numbers of recipients. however if you put whites at 60% hispanics at 17% and nigs at 13%, than i still guarantee whites have a lower dependancy on welfare, food stamps, and social services with the exclusion of social security

So, you admit they are wrong, yet do the very same thing?

Invasion implies we're coming in from somewhere else. The truth is we've been here from the beginning and are just multiplying by a factor of our original population, while anglos are dying out because stacy's are all fucking juan, and the idea "it's just not the right time to have a baby" is very prominent in educated families, leading them to wait until they're so fucking old that their kids end up having a list of medical issues.

lulz

Spots are inherently evil peoe. They hate what they are and project this hatred onto everything around them. Of all the races in America, they are the most insect kik in behavior. Le conservative Christian Hispanics is the most bullshit meme ever.

Suck to be white in this timeline just get used that you will all be replaced.

Nobody. They'll try to figure out what went wrong and then they'll blame the white minority for being rayciss and greedy

>being proud of paying for welfare

Why are so many romanian posts pozzed? Is it because you personally browse pol 24/7
Or are you that romanian kike?

overall, yes, but not per capita.

I've talked to plenty of good ones here. Don't know what they are like irl though.

i dont think spics and niggers look in the mirror much. they all assume they look like denzel or some famous taco eating slut.

He's the kike. I keep seeing his posts about how we should open our borders because we'll be replaced anyway
Probably a JIDF proxy

Lmao this. The only people currently paying taxes in the US are non-Hispanic whites and a few sons of Spain that helped develop CA. The Mestizos will have to go to Canada once the white Americans can no longer afford to give los goblinos diabetes medications, baby food, gastric bypass surgeries, and public defense.

Mestizos have been in America since the beginning? You aren't native. You are euro rape babies. You even speak the language of the conquered natives (which you are not native). Pure blooded Mayans and Aztec people are.

I dont know its just that I agree with the population replacement.

Attached: happy merchant.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I am not a jew but a progressive.

Spics tell lies to smokescreen the fact that they can't comprehend numbers.

Then what? Whites built everything... Literally everything non whites love today. And now the the non whites wish to exact justice upon those whove made the civilized Nations they enjoy. Justice for being born, by luck, with higher iq and reasoning . Jealousy will destroy you.

So a Jew servant and a good goy, even worse

Attached: peek-a-joo.jpg (500x631, 61K)

Not jealous and there are East Asians to keep the progress alive since its obvious to both of us that they are superior.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to work for jews.

They use the Spanish language, Spanish money, shit they're even fucking Catholic. Also they're totally okay with their white Hispanic overlords in Mexico and elsewhere fucking them over and believe those same people when they say it's Le ebil American''s fault.

Won't last long, though. The toads are already shooting each other to death, getting into fights with niggers, and eating themselves into diabetic comas faster than they can be deported.

Asians are FAR more racist and brutal than whites. That is very naive to think they will give non whites quarter.

it happens because the mutts stole us Filipinas, Guam and Saipan... we don't forget about that cuban independence war

you deserve it this invasion ehhe

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/28/5-facts-about-latinos-and-education/

Attached: winning.jpg (800x533, 59K)

some of the spixico flags are okay
spics on American flags are worse than fucking niggers

Jews have even less respect for good goyim than for normal white people

I'm looking forward to Chinks colonizing Africa. Oh boy they'll beg for whitey to come back

Attached: white women loyal to white race.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

I don’t get it, you said you’re a progressive and that you are okay with your own kind being replaced. Why so?

And that is why they are superior because compared with whites they follow the common census and arent individualistic like whites are.
If that would be the case then why are there so many whites in positions of power that help them?

I'm a gay progressive and racist and sexist as fuck. Dude's probably not even white.

When Asians actually , full on colonize, it's gonna be hell for the blacks.

Most hispanics are here natural born citizens, cletus.

Attached: real family values-1.jpg (628x314, 101K)

Spain has way too many sudacas toi

In a communist revolution, useful idiots get purged first. They think Jews will reward them for being subservient, but they'll be very disappointed

Attached: yuri.jpg (625x879, 56K)

Idk I think he might be a white that overdosed on the black pill. It sounds like it from the replies.

Didn't even read his posts, Romania isn't white.

But I dont support communist jews the ones I support are the zionist ones.

neither is the U.S.

Attached: kek.png (375x360, 180K)

they speak our Language

Zionism = small class of wealthy Molochist Israelis on top and communist homoglobo for everyone else

no shit, good thing I'm not some stupid circumcised amerislave.

Communist jews are an entirely different part of jews that usually end up in killing the people they worked with the zionist ones reward you with power and money as long as you are loyal, so I am okay with them.

THEY ALSO DONT PAY ENOUGH TAX

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

Did you miss the "no quarter" part?. They are Superior in iq to whites, but they will literally enslave all browns and maybe even whites if they rule the world. Everyone but the east Asians will be prosperous. They will do more than enslave. They will rape and burn all those that aren't part of the collective race.

Whites will remain a plurality well into the 22nd century and will increasingly bloc-vote as an ethnic group. One third of Latinos are White or Castizo and already align politically with Whites against the Mestizo and Mullato hordes.

Attached: 1529656381167.jpg (718x960, 49K)

You aren't native Rogelio

And? This is what whites should have done at their peak instead of deciding to give their power to everybody so I am okay with them being the absolute rulers while everybody else is a slave or killed for being useless.

what a fucking jew thing to say

Oh percentages, those are useful! Let's see some actual numbers though:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

What's 13.2 percent of 247,546,575?

What's 36.4 percent of 58,955,171?

There are about 11 million more non-hispanic white people relying on welfare. I wonder if my taxes care about which is higher.

Attached: doracounting.jpg (480x360, 15K)

no fuck, I'm Irish. Americans are trash

>thinking that Jews are not playing both sides

If they were any different, they wouldn't both be happy about shitskins flooding Europe

Feinstein keeps talking about how evil Israel is while voting for more American aid to Israel and ME wars

Does Feinstein really do that. No American pays attention to our political theater, that's why it's so silly. We're all too busy partying.

The zionist ones arent, that is why they are trying to break EE from the EU and use us as future soldiers in the great Islamic war.

>5th generation hispanic
>not native

Attached: jaja.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

I don’t even know why Americans are so anti Mexican. Mexicans are Europeans and basically the descendants of Spain. We have many Spanish people here in Germany who come for work here and they are good people so why are Americans so anti Mexican?

errr, they don't teach you history in Germany? go ahead and read about the sacrificial pyramids where the mayans would consume the still-beating hearts of their brethren in the name of some phony flower war that justified conflict for profit, a proto-racket LOL

Ah yeah, natives are definitely the "hispanics" I was talking about.

>flower war
>durr muh aztecs were the only participants, mayans were dying out at that point

yeah whatever, they're all shitskin cannibals

Pale skin compared to Indians, speaks euro language, listens to euro inspired music...ok Martín.

What are they then? French-Chinese?

>race is skin deep
At least stop trying to larp as an european just let us die already.

I'm looking for voting records, but she voted for every omnibus bill that included aid to Israel

I'll link it soon

Only new arrivals think like this.
He's either a larping jew or a very dark permanent resident

There's plenty of Hispanics that are happy being American and have nothing against Whites
But I'm descended from New Mexico Spaniards, the border moved, we didn't

Oh, dude, don't even bother, of course she did. No one in America would believe it if she didn't.

American education i see, the mayans are not mexicans you idiot. the mayans got genocided by the spanish and the spanish replaced them.

You can kys at any point, I don't give 2 fucks. That doesn't mean I am willing (or any other European for that matter) to throw away 2500 years of history and culture because of your feelings

You're a fucking slimy kike, my hunch never lies

If you lack the cognitive ability to discuss this, you don't have to keep replying. I don't blame you, nigger.

Then your hunch is wrong I am not a jew I just accept their superiority over us and there is no need to fight them since nobody can defeat them.