European Exodus

Hi Jow Forums. I've been meditating about this a lot. It's time to abandon Europe. The damage hasn't cure anymore. It's too late:

>France is Africa-tier country now
>Portugal is filled by niggers
>Germany is Germany
>Sweden
>Spain is starting to get flooded by them
>etc etc

There is no way out. It's too late.
I suggest you guys to move eastward as soon as possible. Because its a matter of time that EU will start closing borders for European Emigrants to keep us in. They know that if they flood this country with subhumans someone will have to keep this thing running. And we all know that it wont be the niggers, so they will want to keep us in.´

Take it as a friendly advice:
>Go eastward, to Russia if possible

Why Russia?
The Only country capable of defending itself and its allies. And (((America))) shits itself with Russia.
Just apply for citizenship, at first. For your own sake and for your children

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rambler.ru/economics/40114014-no-vy-derzhites-v-rossii-povysyat-pensionnyy-vozrast-i-stavku-nds/
youtube.com/watch?v=RK2aYzsX9fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plus, let them rot with niggers

God not Russia. It sucks man. Europe is bad yes but not as bad as Russia.

>Spain is starting to get flooded by them
>starting
yeah, I see you are very informed

also this

>people who destroyed the west should move east to destroy it, too
fuck off roachbabbie

Why do you say it?

fuck off Wormtongue, our country was literally invented by Templars, what a disgrace it would be to flee at the first sign of trouble. The countryside is pure portuguese, go live there as i do. Reconquista will come.

>first
>WE
back to rebbit, man

Attached: 3e0.png (770x789, 510K)

brother we are not white, stop the denial and just embrace our moorish genes.

Nope.
If I ever flee Europe it'll either be towards some 90%+ white US state in N.America or some based Asian nation.
Until I feel that desperate I'll try to save my continent first.
Besides, I won't have to wait that long.
Europe as a dominant culture & tribe has more or less 10 years.
If within 10 years the EU elites and their multicultural enrichment programs have not been reversed then it's game over and I'll immediately start looking for work in USA (or Singapore/Korea/Japan/China(?)).
Until this moments arrive, I'll stay.

Attached: fight back sons of Europe.jpg (1407x2048, 497K)

>Russia

You'd be better off just taking your chances in Europe.
Move to the new world faggot. America is going to become a rouge Russia-tier state under Trump

Europe has survived the bubonic plague and countless Muslim invasions. It'll survive this. Things might get pretty sketchy but Europe will win in the end. Even if it is a losing battle you should at least go down fighting. Europe is worth fighting and dying for

Whats in Russia? Dont believe Jow Forums. Russians are very different from us. Corrupt and poor.

AHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
AХAХAХAХA

The US is not white anymore and its the root of our problem.

The problem is that the muslims are an improvement. Under Sharia Law Europe would be extremely better:

>free from degenerecy
>no abortion
>absolutely no jews
>etc etc

Starting to learn russian next semester.

Good luck

Attached: image.jpg (467x312, 136K)

I see this everytime in all of our cities. Looks better actually

>tfw moving to Hungary in a week
So long westcucks! I'm off to rebuild the future of the White Race.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Also friendly remind. We’ll economically collapse in near 5-10 years. Not kidding.

you're European though...fuck off with the white not white bullshit, that only matters in burgertown. Europe is for Europeans!

Kek at all those medshit countries thinking they're Europe. STAY TF WHERE YOU ARE

Kek I'd be pushing this if it meant they would stop leaving the country

>Europe has survived the bubonic plague and countless Muslim invasions. It'll survive this.
It's not the same, sadly.
In the Muslim invasions, Europe actually fought back.
Right now our corrupt leaders are literally inviting the invaders into our lands to colonize us.
We have to first fight off our own traitors before we fend off the invaders.

Sta out niggers, we don't want your destructive ass in here so you can chimpout your suicidal empathy on shitskins through our politics as well. Stay and die for what you let happen instead of dragging us down with you.

You will be considered he trash from which you flee and shot like animals as soon as SHTF. You will be a traitor to your own blood, how could you be loyal to us. You can't. You can only choose were to die now.

Why you say that? are you a shill or do you have actual counter facts?

Economy is controlled by (((them))) with their numbers and colours and pseudo-intellectuals. Plus I can't see Russia, at this time, mismanaging their country.

I'm going to Russia or Belarus. Not to Turkey

Belarus hahaha good luck

Do you really think Europeans want to migrate to the European Caliphates of Europe? Are you that delusional?
If I migrate within Europe it'll obviously be either towards based E.Europe (V4 nations) or Italy (if they actually deliver with their right-wing political revolution).
I've been to your Islamic shithole and I want none of it.

Its a matter of time that Belarus integrates Russia. Plus, you have to have Russian Citizenship to go to Belarus. So we both win

Reminder that the problem are not the Muslims. It's the Democracy and the Jews

>rat infestation
>its time to abandon house and find a new one

said nobody ever

THIS, democracy is made to die, IT MUST DIE

Why? I just living here sweetie.

So no actual facts... I see...

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u6.jpg (800x714, 31K)

>run instead of working to fix it your country
You are literally the same mongoloid debil tier as immigrants from Africa, OP. This is the reason we need closed borders. It will keep Tuskens and coward filth like you out.

Portuguese tend to regard the Russians in high esteem this is just him trying to justify his idolization. There's plenty of empty space, anyone could go to the interior and have a more rural life style free of mud.

>find new house
>dissolve the homogenity of your landlords by your mere existance in their house
>contribute "new ideas"
>get butthurt about not beeing considered their family
>implement new house rules so they finally do
>...
>let new rats in because they still don't want you and your offspring which is a folk without a home like the chosen neighboors

Traitors get the first bullets.

It's not the muslims. It's the niggers that are here to stay. Portugal is mutted. And there is no coming back. Europe must be abandoned by the natives in order to collapse. Then we return. They can't have their plan operable with no europeans to work. Let them have the niggers or else we will be kept here.

Plus it's not only the "invaders" its the politicians and the countries and the Masonry

nunca meteste os pés na rússia e já sabes mais sobre a rússia que o russo que viveu lá a vida toda né chico esperto

Not that I deny the problems of Democracy & the Jews but I do not accept this as an excuse anymore.
The Kraut niggers voted again Merkel, after all the shit that occurred in their societies. Jews are just controllers of propaganda. They do not control your mind.
USA did not fall for it.
Hungary, Poland, Austria, Italy, etc did not fall for it.
Germans are responsible for this and until they change voting habits I have no sympathy for them.

Indeed, its not only the invaders. It's you retards voting this shit into existance. Your racial makeup made that shit possible. Die and don't ruin us with you. Nobody in the east will welcome you. As you say, you aren't even burger "white". Die and take the niggers with you.

You are so wrong... But I don’t want to reassure you. Liv in your little manysmirok.
news.rambler.ru/economics/40114014-no-vy-derzhites-v-rossii-povysyat-pensionnyy-vozrast-i-stavku-nds/

check euro history, this shit can change overnight, in the blink of a fucking eye, and europeans are on the cusp of one such huge, epoch making change right now

Right which is why he shouldn't be leaving which will lead to euromutts. I personally know one who is half Portuguese from his father and half Russian from his mother and lives here. He makes me cringe with his identity, even though he lives here he likes behaving as a Russian, it's bad.

If you're going to marry a foreigner at least let it be from the same culture group.

Russia is searching for european emigrants to apply to citizenship, actually. And Hungary is said to "be accepting western refugees", as they put it. Seems fair game since Western Europe is lost

*manyamirok
sry 4 my russian

>USA did not fall for it.
They literally voted in the best shabbs goy since years. Trump will do everything his suggartits kike daughter will tell him to, as you can see actually happen wit Israel. Burgerland is beyond repair.

I got me a US passport. Thinking Texas :-D

Attached: 1529616947775.jpg (600x400, 30K)

what a cuck

Checked.

How about Iceland OP?

Expensive, cold, white. Non-EU

>russia
No, those which try to make them "immigration nations" like they did with the west. Aand you are nothing more than stupid turks in the 60s or the american beaners thinking they are actally invited by the people and not the politicians which play into their own pockets.

You are the invader to be.

This. You don't appreciate how good this country still is until you leave and experience the mental illness outside first hand.

Fuck Europe. Big countries like Germany, UK, France are getting what they deserve. Portugal, Spain, maybe some scandinavian countries don't deserve that future, of all western countries

Iceland only takes norther europeans for a reason. They don't want to spoil their blood line.

Literally still 90% white, trying to ask for exodus, nice try you fucking kike

Put sage in the option everyone.

>implying anyone would give up their comfy western life to move to a shithole like Russia
Yea I’ll take a hard pass on that

What's bad regarding his behavior "as a Russian"?

No itÄs all we have. Ist the Fundament of our culture, so much cultural Heritage.
If this gets destroyed I won't know what to do. I don't want just to survive, i want to live

This

>can't even write russian properly
you could just say that you are a shill. it would prevent me to get you some (you)'s

(you)

>kraut niggers voted
the kraut didn't vote anything. ellections are fraudulent and they have 20% non-europeans (excluding turks) voting there which make the elections even more fraudulent.

I'm skeptic about italy, i think that they are just neo-cons subvert ops. Poland is somewhat zionist, Austria as a based "Machiavelian" Macron-tier xDDDFD "chancerlor" in power. Hungary seems powerless.
Plus germany is directly controlled by NATO.

Don't do it user. If you abandon your homeland there will be no place to run. No place the shitskins won't follow. You and your descendants will forever be roaming outsiders, like the Jews. You don't want to be Jewish, do you?

What is it with these brown mediterranean manlets fleeing at the first sight of danger?
The Netherlands is literally surrounded by kikery and cuckery, we ofcourse do have some problems but it's not as bad as the rest of Europe.

You have no dignity if you flee! Infiltrate ranks and pull strings you utter fucktard

Racemixing is degenerate.

Netherlands was created by Portuguese Jews. What the Hell are you talking about?

Most people have homes and families and nowhere to go, unless there is full blown war - only 0.1% will run away, and even if there is war and terror most people will stay
It will be like South Africa - wealthy people will live in gated communities overwatched by police
poor people will get slaughtered by savaged - no one ever cares about the poor

Attached: 289325Yik3PM.png (952x745, 151K)

Russia has its own problems, namely corruption, chechens, tartars, and other assorted asiatic filth. Thats worse is with their backs up against the wall due to western sanctions and hostility, they have to accommodate minority BS or else face internal rebellions while NATO would dearly love to slice Russia up for good.

>Russia or Belarus
You realize that you will be constantly be harassed because of your skin color? They will call you nigger/gypsie all the time, and the eastern european people aren't known for their particular hospitality towards other people

Attached: 1529407306086.png (698x720, 77K)

please forgive my countryman the OP, he's a fucking nutcase.

Did it hurt to hear that nobody wants a traitor in their country? Eastern europe doesn't want your sorry ass to coward to fight fr your own people. You are unironically the same nigger which flles a war country while leaving his wife and 14 kids at home. Your soul is BLACKEND.

>you could just say that you are a shill
Блядь, мaть твoю eбaл yeбищe лecнoe, я пpocтo oпeчaтaлcя. Гнидa, твapь, гoвнo.

>mfw Portuguese people think they created the Netherlands

Attached: 1526166490124.jpg (800x800, 42K)

>They will call you nigger/gypsie all the time
Stop this right here. We are tolerance now.
youtube.com/watch?v=RK2aYzsX9fY

We may be poor we may be corrupt, but we are not swarmed with niggers in the end. Maybe we just smarter then you are. Think about that.

Also if europeans come here we can use your experience in how to fight for civil rights against putin and his corruption.

>I've been meditating
forget it. Where do you want to go? Siberia? Stay here and fight, this is what I say faggot.

Attached: 1521180972105.jpg (839x1080, 57K)

Has an ego the size of the world, is brash and likes talking shit, constantly goes on about how Russia is awesome and speaks that language casually with another Slav even though there are other Portuguese there which is very disrespectful.

As a kid one of my best friends was Russian, and he was very calm and quiet. I'm not saying Russians are like the mutt, just that being a mutt makes him act like he's having a constant identity crisis.

I hope the KGB has you on a watchlist already, stupid Sergay.

do you realize people in eastern europe won't see much difference between you and some nigger right, and they will constanlty harass you?

Its truely time. Denmark will be good for the next year maximum. Hitler stayed to the last moment in Berlin. This should be everyones intention. Europe is a rotting corpse.

Question is, will the internet allow likeminded europeans to assemble and leard our people to a promised land.

Portuguese Jews aren't Portuguese, and they didn't create the Netherlands but they did influence your country tremendously. They made the stock market and were the directors of your company in the indies, you can easily look this up.

Still that user has no argument and I agree with you

If i go to Poland today. With the money and skill that i have. You would suck my cock.

>live in beautiful Portugal
>move to Banana Republic of Russia
Joao, are you a retarted?

The grass is greener where I can't see it

you shills are all so tiresome
I'm pretty white, desu. I'm not french
Я тaкжe иcпoльзyю пepeвoдчикa, ты, чepтoвcки мyдaк
So you can give some of your smart genes to improve my mongrel race... with some russian orthodox qts.
Come, join me, and come to belarus.

All White Europeans should come to the USA and we can build our ethnostate here.

>The problem is that the muslims are an improvement. Under Sharia Law Europe would be extremely better
Jesus what have you been smoking? What about the massive increases in all types of violent and sexual crime since those monkeys started pouring into Europe? I'd rather have a society with degeneracy and abortions than full of muslims, because at least then it would be our choice to live that way, not forced on us by some ancient doctrine created by the incels of the past.

If you just want to go somewhere and get everything for free without any resistance, how that makes you better then any nigger?

>Hey our homeland is being attacked
>Let's destroy it

>ты, чepтoвcки мyдaк
Heт, ты.

Attached: 15282081396650.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

Polaks would take your money and wiperdol you shortly after over the great wall seperating the europeans from the caliphat.

Actually Russians had other Europeans settle and assimilate in the past and want to Europeanise their Far East to prevent sinofication.

>Also if europeans come here we can use your experience in how to fight for civil rights against putin and his corruption.
>calls me an nigger
Go neck yourself. Your people are smart because they dont give a shit about "civil rights".

Under Sharia law we would have a pretext to finally return to the lay state. The problçem is that you are being swarmed by wahabbist jews larping as muslims.

>rahter have a society with degeneracy and abortions
you already live in UK

>Please move away from europe goys

come whiteman

>Come to the most heavily mongrel colonized nation with the strongest Jewish power base. What could possibly go wrong?

How about no.

I'd move to Portugal in a heartbeat desu.

Do you seriously believe they want shitskins which are no better than chinks? Do you seriously believe those coward shitskins want to live on the outskirts of the know world? Nh, they want to "barely even in russia" aka "it takes 1h max to the next big city and I will get a hot blonde waifu, with a houe with running water and central heating".

You meditated for the single purpose of becoming a coward? You ought to be strung up from the street lamp along with the traitors that permeate our governments. Your both malign to europe.
>Run to russia
>Run to hungary
>Run east
And if you ever find the first sign of trouble you will run again! Like a little woman afraid of burglar rape.

>Portugal is filled with niggers
This is how you find the idiot. Your meditation was summed by walking through amadora in Lisbon and spitting to rest of the country while advocating for exodus. Schlomo would be proud.

Attached: 1511831198416.png (529x875, 482K)