Child migrants outperforming British children in schools!!

This clearly BTFO the argument that skin colour determines a lab individual's character.

Attached: IMG_2540.jpg (3264x2448, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Amanda Spielman said

I wonder who's behind this...

Nihilism doesn't infect all of us.

>white working class kids lack drive of migrants
no shit thats why they are working class. What brainlet expects every single migrant to come out dirt poor

haha they literally compared the average of one population with the average of the least succesful of another population and were surprised at the results

Attached: -giggle-.jpg (634x650, 72K)

> The most competitive Pakis are more competitive than the least competitive Brits
> This is why you should turn your nation in to Pakistan, goyim!

It certainly BTFOs the need for immigrants, unless they're doing so well they can pay for the underclass they're creating.

Workingclass in sweden is anyone that earns less than 27.000 a month, 2311,13 pounds. It's literally the majority.

Working class in London means "on benefits".

>opinions are now facts

>natives won't work for peanuts
>import illegal slaves to work for peanuts
>tax the natives to pay the illegal slaves welfare entitlements to make up the difference

>Ofsted judgements lower in some white working class areas
>Literally marks schools down for being too white telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html

Majority white schools don't get diversity points

Attached: IMG_2847.jpg (726x800, 86K)

All the "drive" in the world ain't compensating for a 15-30 point IQ deficit.

HAH!

FPBP!
It never fails.

>a completely made up story in a newspaper is fact
go read the headlines on the Guardian, I never do but I guarantee you will walk away feeling like the UK is completely cucked to SJW nonsense.
Then read the Express, you will think we are all Royalists but slightly right wing.
They all lie, they are all propaganda.

No RINO republican who claims to support the middle class can also support open borders and the collapse of the rule of law

Don't pollute your mind with Jewish propaganda.

>drive
>not standardized test scores
lets just say migrants are sub human scum and pretend the left arent so insane as to wish for their own destruction. i mean if this goes on much longer im sure things will happen. they always do

Attached: strong female rolemodels desu.png (535x538, 303K)

no you fucking idiots its in the name. Working class are those who do jobs that dont really require too much thought other than to repetitively do the same thing over and over. For example a cashier who just has to scan and give change over and over

someone like a manager has to adapt and change to the situation to ensure maximum efficiency and therefore is paid higher

correction: meant to go to

>someone like a manager has to adapt and change
I guess you don't attend many meetings.

Oi m8 do they have a license to print that

When will our governments bloodlust for the indigenous and obsession with Africanization end lads?

>Spielman

Jew loses mind with bloodlust for white children and praises her imported ghoul larvae.

Colour me surprised

I'm on google about the present definition atm and i found quite a few. Working class are those without university degree, working class can organize within LO, a collection of unions.

It's the present definitaion we want, not that marxist shit that people threw around ages ago.

This is very true. Immigrants do tend to work hard simply because there is a selection bias

Anyone who makes it to another country is going to be driven

until we are all gone

Attached: h.jpg (702x563, 37K)

>character
>academic performance
This are different things lad

Also, its expected, you should import people who are above the average of native population. What you shouldnt do is flood the country with them.

well yeah.
but also, what does
> lack drive
mean?
give special treatment to the pakis and then be surprised when anglos mouth off?
get a higher score than shitskins but "as a white, you coul do even better if you had drive" unlike the poor shitskins?

So you are comparing the performance of the Top Immigrant children to the worst performing Native Whyte Children? mmm...

>can

I find it interesting that the entire premise of the article - if you presume such a premise to flow from the headline - is conditioned upon the word "can" in the very first sentence.

It's almost like white people have stopped giving a shit after realising that shitskins will be taking their place at university and in the workforce due to affirmative action and diversity quotas.

Even when I was in primary school there was an anti-White sentiment. Stop telling the children that they're better off than everyone else and that they should feel bad because of their skin colour.

You'd lack drive too if your class room was full of shitskins.

They're actually talking about those kids with something to prove, it's likely dishonest because some white kids (usually boys) are bullied into wanting to prove something too.

But yeah, nihilism is a problem. Being average suck and it makes you below average more often than not.

>(((Spielman)))

Every fucking time.

Attached: excellent news.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

Here 27,000 is well in the middle-class range. I'd say working class is anything below 16k.

Daily Star ftw.

It's all so fucking tiresome.

It's almost like they've been told they are shit their entire lives.

Small story regarding bff's 15yr old lad
>School does a vocational gig for the unbowed pupils with behavioural problems
>4 weeks bricklaying, then plumbing, then whatever
>Last course is Engineering- The only one he is interested in, like his dad
>this happens across the whole of year 10
>"100% attendance is mandatory as well as zero infractions."
>My mates lad sucks it up all day every day so he can eventually break out the hacksaw
>Meanwhile, family books holiday in Spain, clears it with the school a year in advance. 3 months in advance, and just before they go.
>"Yeah that's fine, it won't affect his record"
>Return from holiday, receive letter kicking him off 80% completed course for unauthorised absence
>Mom kicks off. They don't care
>Dad kicks off. They still don't care
>Auntie Trish (top tier educator) tells them they've fucked up, lays out the gravity of their liability now she has a bee in her knickers about her fave nephews broken heart.
>The lad is reinstated on course
>He fucks it off, he already missed the only segment he wanted to do anyway.
>WHITE WORKING-CLASS CHILDREN LACK DRIVE OF MIGRANT FAMILIES

>Sanction any school where whites outperform minorities
>Gloat that minorities are outperforming whites

lol britcucks

lets add
>working class people have to compete with cheap immigrants in nearly every fucking field
>no prospects to ever own their own home
>no prospects of ever living in a nice mostly white neighborhood
>marriage is likely to fuck them over, hard
>diversity quotas
etc

JEEZ I WONDER WHY YOUNG WHITE WORKING-CLASS YOUNG PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BE VERY MOTIVATED TO CONTRIBUTE TO A SOCIETY SET ON SABOTAGING THEM

Hard working does not necessarily mean more competent. They could give all their effort but that doesn't mean anything if they don't have an adequate understanding of English

>Migrants are doing better than the dumbest white kids
>This means whites are dumb-dumbs and need to be replaced

Attached: 1514926947770.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Checked and kekked

>(((Spielman)))

LMAO they don't even hide it anymore.

Attached: 1511231744930.gif (245x180, 967K)

luie reet blijven

Haha look at that retard. He thinks a manager is some kind of ‘creative’ job.

Try harder. The non G loaded data out of the UK is shit. It has a ton of selction bias issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM

I know you're baiting, but just in case.

If that were true, all those countries (Pakistan, Nigeria, etc.) would be good countries.

The reality is that the 1% smartest is immigrating, legally, to Britain, and outperforming the white working class children.

So it's not exactly the picture you're painting.

>year of our Lord 2018
>believing the (((media)))
>ever
I'm starting to understand how Britain was conquered so easily

I mean im from Hungary, and during my GCSE's i've gotten excelling results. But i live in Oldham so whites here are trash anyway.

>the browns have issues:
>this is obviously systemic oppression!

>the whites have issues:
>this is obviously an inherent characteristic of that race!

I mean at least that first lady understands that the schools are underfunded, unlike the knight of the realm who apparently preceded her, blaming the parents and what he sees on "Love Island".

I love when boomer gilt trips backfire....

>Working class
>least competitive
Wew really reaching there

Cos only the poorest and/or stupidest whites remain to compete with the nigs who get state funded nutrition, housing, education, resources, transport etc etc?

>hehe yeah whitey, school sucks, teachers require effort from you. you know you're naturally smart, you don't need that shit. have some weed and vidya instead
>okay kids, we're migrants, we live on scraps, you have to be absolutely best of best and put lot effort into it
geez, i wonder why

>be 17 year old Syrian/Egyptian/Iraqi/Afghani whatever
>go to Europe as child refugee
>transfer to Britain
>tfw they believe me when I tell them i'm 13
>enroll in secondary school
>rape children, because rapefugee
> tests for 13 year olds are easy (Because i'm a lucky refugee, since i'm actually literate)

>'See, this is why we're replacing you,' says the rat-faced man.

It works both ways. The current managerial class can be replaced by a mob with pitchforks possibly more effectively than they can replace their serfs through immigration.

If your only plan for a country is to replace its population, you probably were never the right person to take the lead to begin with.

This.

Working class parents are absolute shit at being parents.

>migrants have more "drive"

Attached: 161220-berlin-truck-attack-cr-0418_03_073935d5a2b15424438a624b13218a85.jpg (4928x3280, 1.96M)

It's true

This is true to an extent, in Sydney, the poor are more likely to be either white or aborigines.

No, the pinko teachers that classified an ordinary, bright, 15yr old as austistic/add/adhd & the rest because he wouldn't swallow their horseshit thought they could walk all over a genuine working class family simply because they're menstruating right now.
Except my mate took his sisters (professional) advice & kept all the letters & emails.
He let mom try to sort it out.
He tried sorting it out himself.
*The boy lost interest here*
His sister told them in their own language what the paper trail implies & forwarded a copy.
The record now shows the school was incompetent & my mates lad is without blemish.

Have you thought about getting an education yourself one day, memeflag?

>a manager has to adapt and change to the situation

You mean like every person on Earth past the age you can recognize shapes.

Oh, the migrants work harder and are smarter thats why their home countries are festering shit holes and ours that is full of lazy white bigots is a top world economy. Our xenophobic homophobe ancestors conquered the globe, because they lack the drive the muslims did. Whites were too busy building their silly planes, trains, cars, electricity, skyscrapers, internet, and every other aspect of the modern world to realize in the process they were forcing the entire planet to live by the white man's culture. They have to dress like him, and speak his language. His movies, and culture dominant. But at the same time, he has no culture. He won't be able to smoke in his own house, speak his mind, question his kids gender orientation, look at a woman for more than five seconds, own a knife, or especially guns. Mars? Space is such as silly white man delusion. Idiocracy doesn't even begin to describe our future, it'll be much worse in the white mans eyes. And that's a good thing!

Attached: Merchant homer.gif (500x375, 337K)

>deliberately demoralize white kids
>constantly hate on them for being white, make them feel ashamed and worthless
>rape them to death just for being white
>wonder why they aren't doing well at school
dude if i was in london surrounded by a bunch of rape gang members and feral rabid chimpanzees i wouldnt be doing too well at school either

why the fuck would the family book a vacation during a time when their child is 100% obligated to be attending school?