AUS/POL/ NGYUEN EDITION #2

Evening fellas.

>China's Belt and Road Initiative is its empirical move. This is Australia's response.
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/how-empires-begin-china-has-made-its-global-move-this-is-australia-s-response-20180620-p4zmpo.html

>ABC motion reveals immaturity at heart of Liberal Party
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/abc-motion-reveals-immaturity-at-heart-of-liberal-party-20180621-p4zmxb.html

>Malcolm Turnbull labels income tax reform as ‘a win for Australian families’
archive.is/qd8YO#selection-1716.0-1716.1

>Toys ‘R’ Us holding closing down sale
unv.is/thewest.com.au/business/toys-r-us-holding-closing-down-sale-ng-b88874268z

>Australian animal activists charged with animal cruelty
unv.is/stuff.co.nz/world/australia/104925557/australian-animal-activists-charged-with-animal-cruelty

>Australia’s hidden $1 trillion debt
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australias-hidden-1-trillion-debt/news-story/519338cd5cdbb66b390318dabbd22200

>Indigenous group hid more than $2m in payments from Adani mining giant
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/22/indigenous-group-hid-more-than-2m-in-payments-from-adani-mining-giant

>Malcolm Turnbull signals he would like to speed up income tax cuts; company tax to hit the Senate next
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-22/income-tax-changes-might-be-sooner-than-seven-years-turnbull/9897620

>Darling Range byelection: Voters go to the polls on Saturday
unv.is/watoday.com.au/politics/western-australia/voters-in-darling-range-go-to-the-polls-on-saturday-who-cares-and-why-20180620-p4zmoh.html

>World Cup: Australia needs to beat Peru, hope Denmark loses and keep the yellow cards to a minimum - FIFA World Cup - Russia 2018
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-22/world-cup-how-does-australia-qualify-for-round-of-16/9896578

Previous thread

Attached: Bruce7.jpg (514x508, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htLn41erNSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgn-fXZRiMt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that Chanology was always cancer

Attached: 1267078197611.jpg (251x189, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=htLn41erNSg
Daily reminder of the greatness of our nation's past.

Third for Alexandra

Attached: Alexandra-Daddario-Height-Weight-Measurements.jpg (500x774, 67K)

lads what do i do with my life?

Friendly reminder that this site belongs to the weebs.

Attached: [bonkai77].Serial.Experiments.Lain.Episode.13.Ego.1080p.Dual.Audio.Bluray [60C442F2].mkv_snapshot_02 (1512x1072, 167K)

Find a jobe, get a girlfrend, marry her and make children, make a family.

Catholicism. You lack telos because you were denied polis. Lucky for you the Church is universal.

Attached: 1515946874889.jpg (4288x2848, 1.82M)

Join the priesthood and devote yourself to Christ our Lord

No one needs reminding mate. Everyone knows it deep down.

Attached: 36302279beb5fa7b907bdca4ffbff4762a0f075f20731fd1bc6cca9fde19a668.jpg (453x453, 120K)

Enough of this new shit.

Attached: [ILA] Aim for the Ace! - 05.avi_snapshot_23.37_[2017.10.14_00.21.47].jpg (576x432, 85K)

He can't thou he said he's an autist

Has aus/pol fallen lads? It feels like fair dinkum aussie posters are a minority on these threads now. How about the weebs just start a nightly aus/anime thread or something?

We need more aus-chan art

Someone draw some new OP's. It's kinda lame seeing the same one's over and over.

Attached: 02339648f37b42818014ef1edc245500777badb57f4b57f76a1d97cfedca06e1.jpg (689x1020, 73K)

true

Daily reminder to eayoutube.com/watch?v=6Mgn-fXZRiMt your shit.

Attached: images.jpg (199x199, 5K)

mushroom hunting is fun

spend a couple years learning about mushrooms before eating any thou

nah

lol mate ive seen the structure of reality itself and faded into the great white infinite bliss

Thanks for the contribution, Chang

righto

havent we all in one way or another

Attached: lepepthingken.png (400x386, 99K)

>images.jpg
Daily reminder phone posters are not welcome on Jow Forums ever.

nah

Attached: imageyafucktard.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>netflix
daily reminder netflixers aren't welcome on Jow Forums ever
>no 4chanx
gtfo

me missus signed me up i don't use it, you judgment cunt

yea nah

Attached: 1403403214486.jpg (630x653, 38K)

No such thing as a 'fair dinkum' poster. Cunts who come here and try to write like Crocodile Dundee talks make me sick and always have.

That's a fun idea.

Any blokes here going to see Lauren Southern when she comes? Cant say I agree with everything she says and I don't circlejerk her, but Im keen to have fairly likeminded people in the same place.

>claims to have experienced total annihilation
>still spends his friday nights posting on fourchan
so this is the power of [whatever]

Stop posting anime. Its fucking degenerate and embarrassing.

>me missus signed me up i don't use it, you judgment cunt
judged
I'm serious. I hate posting the same OP's over and over again, and there's no denying, tonights one was a pretty nice change up from the usual.

So to all the cunts that might read this, fucking draw some new OP's.

Attached: vidya.png (1597x1080, 1.88M)

That sounds fucking insane for my weed+alcho fagg brain.

Those 2d sluts will never be as great as 3d master race, and you know it, the weak must fear the strong.

Attached: baywatch-alex.jpg (728x546, 72K)

Make me. Like this user said:>Cunts who come here and try to write like Crocodile Dundee talks make me sick
It is reddit tier bullshit. It's as bad as saying "omg lol I'm so Australian because I say cunt all the time lol xD". Fuck off, that's not what being Australian is. That's why I deliberately go out of my way not to start the OP's with "cunt".

Attached: cf8c29d0257e2741bd13615a7a0f1a9fcd2629433950273b86bb24477fbec84c.jpg (659x1098, 288K)

>no tab in the background that says "wombat pussy" or some such on it
Ya done goofed.

Why would you see her? What could she possibly have to say which would warrant giving her money?

I could ms paint something

Attached: qY7OCza.jpg (564x752, 56K)

She is in those awful movies about the greek gods or something. Percy Jackson. Fucking bad they were.
>I could ms paint something
please try user. I have ~80 images, but about 40 of them are very similar so they hardly count.

Funny because I actually wrote 'cunt' when I was telling people off for Australianising writing. It's such a powerful habit that it really does just work its way into how I work sentences. I've never heard the term 'seppo' used irl but I use 'cunt' like punctuation and wish I didn't.

General theme beyond Australia? I'll try to think of something.

I never said cunt and I'm not trying to talk like crocodile Dundee. Watching anime and masturbating to literal cartoons is just sad and embarrassing. sort your life out.

>thats not what being Australian is
having an extremely unhealthy obsession with chink cartoons isn't either, mate.

>tfw tax collector
>tfw btfo normies every day

>General theme beyond Australia
I dunno how good you are at drawing, we have someone in aus/pol/ who's really good at drawing he's drawn a few of them. Something like pic related is good, although I've got some of these now too.

Attached: Bruce8.jpg (913x900, 295K)

> Why would you see her? What could she possibly have to say which would warrant giving her money?
This. Why would you pay to watch someone who parrots what others have to say. Read a book by some conservative intellectual or traditionalist writer.

Also by watching her you're fanning her self-ego. Women shouldn't be in politics.

Lads, what's the deal with this Eurydice lass and why are SJWs so up-in-arms about it?

I've even heard rants about #notallmen and uproar about how it's not women's obligation to defend themselves... what gives?

Attached: eury.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

is it true these oriental / indian / phillipino grocery stores are responsible for smugggling in much of the ice, and that they exist for the sole purpose of smuggling ice and laundering drug money?

Just on the Crocodile Dundee posters, I'm almost certain that most of the posters here are from Melbourne but LARP as some rural QLD farmer. During a datamining thread a while back, almost none of the posters admitted to being from Melbourne.

>Europe portrayed as abdulah
But Europe is 95% white............

I personally barely watch anime and don't masturbate.

Who else here /worst-city/? We're all gonna make it.

FUCKING JEW MODS DELETED THE MURDOCH MURDOCH THREAD

>funny because I actually wrote 'cunt' when I was telling people off for Australianising writing.
I don't so much have a problem when people do it naturally, but you can tell when people really put it on and it is cringey and faggy.
>masturbating to literal cartoons is just sad and embarrassing. sort your life out.
I never have masturbated to anime in my life. But the fact you get this upset over anime is pretty sad desu. Seem's like you're the one that needs to "learn some tolerance". My obsession goes so far as I watch it weekly, you know, less than I watch the GayFL or any sports that are on. I am on Jow Forums more than anything else, so that probably counts most though, so you should "sort your life out" as well.

there i fixed it

Attached: womabtpussy.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

>But Europe is 95% white............
Sorry to break it to you Aamir, Europe isn't white.

>/auspol/ unironically supports Turnbull
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bait

Attached: isthisbait.jpg (435x338, 8K)

Better than supporting a cryptocommie in Shorten.

>Austria...
>White
please fuck off you failed German state.

Attached: turnbull1.jpg (320x214, 23K)

Bring back Abbott. he's the best out of the limited amount of options.

>supporting Labor in any capacity

You know how I know you are a moron?

Whiter than you Ching yao

kek

Attached: Laughingman.png (530x554, 79K)

Shorten and Dutton...
yay?
nay?

nah gillard was the best

Attached: GillardPeres.jpg (530x516, 94K)

>all these chicken wingers found our sicret cubbyhouse guise

sorry...
Abbott and Dutton*
yay? nay?

Attached: cunt.png (1152x648, 367K)

>votes
>watches the project

I miss him so much

Attached: bf9133b8dba8a4b2d23946f33306fdb3d6ecfed94ac448bf14855b45bef64ae0.gif (423x267, 1.71M)

Attached: Gillards-at-KDS-5.jpg (1280x853, 85K)

she worked for Rothschild bank :)

yeah, the dream team

I agree, I'm sceptical of both major parties. But since I am a marxist, id rather labor go back to their social democratic ways but they won't, Australia is held by neoliberal ideology with an iron fist and it's destroying this country. If shorten was an actual commie id vote for him but hes just another neolib unfortunately. Ill be voting greens next election

straya > the new Jewish state

Attached: PM+Gillard+Visits+Jewish+Holocaust+Centre+1mwfh-FozSil.jpg (594x421, 78K)

i agree with this, vote green at least we might get pot legalised, the two party system plays of each other labor will get in and the public will go back into their coma and forget when even happened.

I'm a Fucking Communist Faggot and voting the Greens. lol. both the liberals and labor suck. lol.
what a fucking waste of a vote, flesh and space.
Greens Policy (0) out of 10
made me reply. fucking (((you)))s.

Great discourse mate, keep it coming.

>legalise weed
That would be an unfortunate result.

who are you going to vote for then you know how the preference system works right.... besides literally orchestrating a revolution. what do you propose we do?

>not orchestrating revolution
faggot

so explain to me then in layman's terms how the Greens can maintain a standard in Policy that doesn't constantly contradict itself.
immigration, housing, wages, environment, living standards, law and order... etc. etc. etc.

you will both die by firing squad one day

one can only dream.

This (without the insult).
A revolutionary party should abide by the current democratic system to gain office. Their containment of leadership should be the revolution and not through violent uprising

Ew, Commies.

Attached: 1499010278670.png (750x748, 1.61M)

no one ever shows up.... its always just me with my chem-trails real sign and a V for vendetta mask, sitting in the car park behind K-mart

step one, disregard integrity
repeat step one

>people who support plutocratic leaders who are only in leadership positions for fat paychecks also support mass murder
Doesn't make me think because I'm not surprised

Top tier bait you shitcunts.

The vanguard will rise soon my friend, then you can participate in mass genocide all you want (if you really have the balls)

what are you even doing on pol, you have every other corner of the internet for your cringy politics
go back to >>>/leftypol/

>views I don't agree with are bait posts
Interesting perspective

I don't support a purge. It's like Duterte and druggies. I just wouldn't care. what wealth would I get from you getting a permanent boot from living in this God given land of ours Australia.

Just sorted through my OP's, I think I can mix them up for ~5 weeks so that we don't keep seeing the same images popping up. Hope to fuck I can do it. I'll try and get some more OP's too.

Disturbing your echochamber? Not sure why you're not even willing to exchange dialogue with an adversary who considers you worthy and you threaten with murder immediately. It really does make one think...

you little marxists only exist to do the dirty deeds of the neoliberals cheaply.

thas good. well done.

> talking about any Australian political party
>policy that doesn't constantly contradict itself.
we already have a literal Murdoch, employee lawyer Banker, Named Turnball whos nickname when he was a layer was literally "Satan" , who is energetically dismantling what was left of our democracy and setting up a NWO state, but you are worried about the fact the greens are inconsistent about how to move their SJW agenda forward ?