So now that video games are gay, what are you boring bigots gonna do about it? Die angry? (LOL)

So now that video games are gay, what are you boring bigots gonna do about it? Die angry? (LOL)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-18 Video Gays.png (903x1372, 1.07M)

Yes

make the hottest female character in assassins creed i can and be a lesbian

wow you really got me there

(LOL)

take my money elsewhere

I quit gaming. Have fun with your gay shit. LOL.

My NES still works.

I just won't buy new bullshit.

It's only shitty western games that have POZ injected into them which I don't play in the first place.

>what are you boring bigots gonna do about it?
not buy them.

art was a mistake

Play old good ones and occasionally play good new ones if they come out.

not play your shitty games? lol

geez i wonder why japanese games are getting more popular

I bought pic related purely to spite SJWs.
I've played it for 20 minutes then dropped it.
No, I do not regret it.

Attached: kingdomcomedeliverance.jpg (200x300, 19K)

i'll live longer than you, freak

Wow you showed them!

I think the whole flipping the bird with sunglasses and rainbows in the background describes their pathology perfectly.

They think they're so cool.

Just shoot people in real life, the graphics are better anyway

fpbp

What's going to happen is that no one will buy the shitty fag games. They'll amp it up in response in an angry reaction to gamers who won't accept the faggot bullshit. We'll have an influx of games with increasingly LGBT related themes because once these people get an inch they take a mile. Take heart however, they always fail in the end because people are tired of their crap and video game companies need to make money on these hugely expensive titles they are churning out. Things will eventually go back to normal, probably around the time Trump wins his second term.

i will keep playing democracy 3 and making ilegal same sex marriage and and beating homosexuals with sharia law.

It doesn't bother me at all to be honest. There is nothing wrong with selling your game to faggots.

You may or may not have just lost your largest demographic. The joke is on you.

Battlefield 3 servers are still up, that's a manly game, pretty straight (except for those spawn camping faggots that destroy/steal helis)

Bullshit, life's graphics couldn't be more fuzzy.

i just dont buy those titles.
bought kingdom come deliverance and i also still have all my retro consoles with games that still work
i choose not to buy into your shitty fag vidya. when video games are made as a virtue signaling publicity stunt instead of a fun thing to spend time on i find something else to do
the more you push this shit the worse you look. i wont interrupt that

You need glasses $@¥boy

> So now that video games are gay, what are you boring bigots gonna do about it? Die angry?

No, we’re are going to RISE UP!

Attached: D448367A-6DFF-4C53-B2D9-49D8B64D4D83.jpg (1080x720, 138K)

And SJWs don't give a fuck about your decision. Play the games you really like. Don't you realize? The more you caring about it, the more they push their agenda. Stop giving a fuck.

Attached: 1519903427156.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

Every yuri fan I've known (before Jow Forums went turbo normie) ended up going MTF

This. I have a sega genesis and a PS2, that's all the gaming I'll ever need.

Am I the only one here that finds games published after 2004 to be in general trash? There are some gems but older the better is true most of the time, maybe the injection of ideology is just a symptom of this, if you cannot make better games, why not then just treat them as propaganda platform?

Are you a military vet?

Pretty much this.

They probably take the "I want to be the little girl" too literally.

I used to be passionate about GG then I realized I can play whatever the fuck I want while throwing their opinions into the trash.

I wouldn't risk fucking up the primary source of entertainment for young conservative men, personally.

Attached: ISIS car bomb.png (476x264, 229K)

That’s hardly surprising. Nips tend to have all kinds of weird shit in their games, western indie and old school games beat all.

dark souls is better than any western game

I just bought an old NES and a few games
never had one as a poorfag kid
loving it and my kids enjoy the games too
they like it better than the xbox

Saged faggot.
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-093438_Opera.jpg (499x246, 73K)

ill just buy games from smaller devs. cheaper and better quality with no SJW bullshit.

or ill just keep playing BF4 forever.

Really? I tried to get into it but I eventually realised that the difficulty of the game comes from bad controls, not inherent difficulty. I enjoy touhous though since those are actually difficult on their own.

learn how to make them ourselves.

this game is garbage. they are all sluts. except noire. she is pure.

Ask Gawker....

Vote with your wallet and don' t buy games full of faggotry. You'll see how quickly they change their tune.

happy accidents

Programming little videogames can be quite fun and if you ignore irrelevant shit like non text based graphics you can create pretty nifty things from the ground up.

Video games are gay. Literally

This has got me thinking, it doesnkt seem to be motivated by profit, since insertion of ideology always decreases sales volume. It has to be conceus and thought out, the question remains why. Are the developers simply foolish? Is there an agenda?

controlls are fine only ds 1 have problems and only the optional bosses and dlc content is difcult anyways, it's still has the best atmosphere and a very solid combat system and great replay value

Was a fun game I thought, sunk 80 hours into it. Bows were op as fuck.

>Kendra Wells
People who didnt beat Battletoads dont get a say in Gaming

Attached: 1464080073130.jpg (1270x708, 218K)

>So called "gamers"
I'm pretty sure most of the people who bitched were people who actually play games, and the ones who support this bullshit never did until recently. And even then they would bitch about how games like nuDoom and Bayonetta are "evil games with toxic masculinity and promoting rape culture"

Play Dark Souls instead and bully new players.

Imagine being Ellie in that cutscene and having to be all like "damn, jewess, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your androgynous body and horrific hooked nose. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Joel again in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ellie and not only dance while Anita Sarkeesian's self insert rubs her disgusting cheek on your face, the booze barely concealing her stench and greasy skin, and just stand there, gameplay after gameplay, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as every internet journalist tells SONY THEY STILL GOT IT and DAMN, THE LAST OF US 2 LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of father figures and post apocalyptic buff dudes and later allegedly raped by zombies for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the loonies at Naughty Dog. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled nose as she sucks in her nostrils to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get controlled to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty the art director worked so hard for in the previous months. And then the player restart the game for another speedrun, and you know you could kill every single non playable character in this room before the AI could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Ellie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood adaptation over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1528802654052.jpg (1417x999, 201K)

Attached: moonmanmod.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

It has great atmosphere but I have to politely disagree with you the gameplay. I just find it very boring and noticed that in some regards ds2 is even worse than 1 when it comes to clunky controls.

touché

You know we can just pirate them nowadays right?

fill the new market for bigot games

>tfw saw this coming years ago and learned Japanese to escape the poz and poz translations
But now I don't even want to play games. Oh well.

I cant aim bows for shit in that game

Nah, we're just gonna continue triggering special snowflakes like you and fill 'gay' games with the truth.

Not buy them?

I'll do the same thing to the gaming industry I've been doing for two years now with the Star Wars franchise: boycott 'em solidly till they choke on the debts they contracted to make those shitty games and films.

Not gonna worry about it, given that there's a massive back catalog of games from when before gommies were trying to pozz everything. Like 30 years worth. Somehow I think we'll be okay.

There's also still a few worthwhile titles here or there

Do what I've done for the last decade when I first saw this shit coming: Stick to Japanese made games, although I have less and less time for gaming these days so it's kind of a moot point to begin with, but at least my hard earned money won't go to these cunts.

Attached: who could be behind this.png (569x257, 186K)

>Last of Us
Don't have a playstation, so I don't care
>Assassins Creed
lol those still exist?

>what are you boring bigots gonna do about it?
Not buy your game, I guess.
>Die angry? (LOL)
Your company first.

It's easy, we'll put in money to buy all the houses of a given area and only sell them to people who are likeminded and you won't breed and if you adopt your kids will A) come fleeing your degeneracy to our gated communities or B)not reproduce either or C) end up jailed

you gays will extinct yourself and then we'll reclaim the urbs.

Getting fit and learning to shoot a rifle.

I can see the storm coming.

I didn't give a shit about the gay thing in the last of us, I just fucking cringed and and got pissed at the fart sniffing