How come no one ever took him out?

How come no one ever took him out?

Attached: 1511597740406.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtfrly.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-curiously-removes-article-on-43-trillion-financial-fraud-lawsuit-after-executives-kids-murdered-in-new-york-nanny-case/
theduran.com/billionaire-couple-linked-to-clinton-foundation-haiti-relief-effort-were-murdered-in-their-home-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great question!

if you ask me he allready looks dead

Government funded.

Attached: george-soros.jpg (640x480, 133K)

other way around
the government doesn't fund him he funds the government.

cause that kidfucking kike knows better than to set foot in Kentucky, Alabama, or Tennessee

I would pay to watch him being tortured.

Well I've never found his phylactery, have you?

There were attempts.

Let you know after my prostrate exam. If i flunk. Im not going to hell alone.

If you're serious, pls don't tell us or anyone else about it or they'll be watching you and you'll fail

It's common knowledge that men ask women out and not the other way round.

you can't

checked and kek'd

It is doable if you're clever enough

No one knows where his coffin is located.

This

He literally located jews in attics for the Nazis why all the hate?

gotta find his phylactery first

He didn't do that because he believed in the nazi cause, he did that because he's an evil bastard that would sell out anyone, even his own kin

Kek

Bought off politicians aren't our government- my tax $ that went to the baby eater is proof of treason. Hang them ALL.

Even though he's a total jew globalist cunt I actually respect Soros slightly more for not being a hypocrite like other jews and wants open borders equally for Israel.

He still needs to be hanged, but he's actually slightly more honest than most kikes.

>George Soros causes happening
>Dies peacefully in his bed
>His son bares the brunt of what he would have faced
>He doesn't (or wouldn't) care though because he's a Jew and Jews only care about themselves first and foremost and then the shekels second, if there's any time left then they care about their own, but not if it would get in the way of themselves and/or their shekels

He's the definition of a kike.

>wants open borders equally for Israel

Only for shekels, not because he believes in open borders and so-called equality you fucking flake.

personal loss to every individual will be greater than collective gain

long story. short version is he threw his mentor under the buss. death is to good for that nigger. he needs to be shown to be a hack... as he has been

old georgy boy didnt learn all the lessons his mentor had to offer. he would have been dangerous if he had. he didnt get the way he was being taught. very karate kid esk with little nuggets of info mentioned in passing. to subtle for that gypo jew. he was doing grunt work and being guided by some one who could have done some real damage if he wanted. now all we have is georgy boy and his rival. the true successor to the legacy. georgy boy backs down in his presence. like hes hand shy or something. the true heir to the legacy has a pupil as well. 2 of them

Only redpilled ones know about him, redpill fags are basement dwellers

nothing wrong with a comfy basement. as long as you get some sunlight

Attached: british.jpg (533x533, 36K)

he creates happenings

That's your job, user. Buy a gun and find his mansion next to the woods

Because physical assassination before character assassination is retarded.
Anyone with the power to do anything already understands this concept

he holds the key

Underrated

He's straight out of comic book. maybe a james bond film. like goldfinger.

No one can get close enough with a wooden stake

He owns the ones who take people out.
wtfrly.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-curiously-removes-article-on-43-trillion-financial-fraud-lawsuit-after-executives-kids-murdered-in-new-york-nanny-case/
theduran.com/billionaire-couple-linked-to-clinton-foundation-haiti-relief-effort-were-murdered-in-their-home-video/

Attached: 1529653716291.jpg (1724x1500, 392K)

they did, he's been reanimated

Attached: demonsargento.jpg (1803x1078, 244K)

The only reason this person lives is because of white cowardice. That's the reason for all this shit. We're too comfortable and can't bring ourselves to sacrifice for the good of our people. Hell, we're not even allowed to be "a people."
>lol whites don't exist goy
Same thing they do to the Palestinians. "Make them forget who they are" is an admitted tactic by these people. Why do you think they're so concerned about transmitting who they are to their children?

He's been physically dead for years. He's like that guy in Fallout New Vegas.

we live in a time where the stars, the professors, the "educated", and the politicians. all hate our countries and us. the people who are supposed to lead us want to see us dead.
where instead of having children and rearing families we get pets and pass out in front of the t.v.
read about how in feudal japan woman would give offerings to inari okami so that they would be granted favor and receive a child.
The west is dead we are the phantoms haunting the crumbling mansion.

Attached: 1518459193596.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Rockefeller got 11 heart transplants before they let him die.

Demonic spirits protect him.

/thread

He just hasn't found anything better to capitalize on yet.

Profiting off human nature is as natural as masturbation.

Because he's going to die on forth of July.

I'm not gay desu

if you use violence to
get political advantage..
then other side will do the same
... slippery slope walshartian muttardo-fago

Attached: trumpkim.jpg (1920x2560, 3.15M)