SHOCKING moment priest SLAPS baby

Clergyman became enraged at child after it would not stop crying during ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=M-nUicOvaXY

More info: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/priest-slaps-baby-hits-child-france-child-abuse-church-a8410256.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5868799/Outraged-relatives-snatch-baby-priest-slaps-child.html

Attached: 1529644229077[1].jpg (968x681, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=KdftbYqA_VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be thankful he was clapping the baby's head and not his cheeks

oy vey

Attached: 8166764A-58ED-4EE7-8D25-66F1CEE23F61.jpg (383x476, 29K)

classic neo-jew behavior

Why is this shocking? He's just disciplining the child like anyone should.

> talk shit
> get hit

based

cant wait till we skin all the christcucks

Attached: Varg.jpg (960x904, 41K)

And these types of people tell you how to live your lives, these hypercritical arbiters of morality.

*hypocritical

the baby did hit first tho

Ὁ μὴ δαρεὶς ἄνθρωπος οὐ παιδεύεται.

english only plz

Shocking to who? Fags? I know cucks will do just about anything to hate on Christianity

Catholicucks don't see evil when its looking them in the face.
I will pray for their souls to be freed from that heretic bastardisation and pope worship.

I would beat his old ass till his bones turned to dust if i were that dad. Fuckin old faggot

"He who gets no beating gets no education."
Learn ancient Greek, fellow Burger. It's the biggest redpill you'll swallow.

so you would let him slap your baby about?
good to know, I will pray for your soul.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (392x374, 11K)

milo and nick fuentes would probably defend that

Attached: 20180525075020_P_00_C_1_339.jpg (600x900, 235K)

It's a quote from Goethe and I posted it in ancient Greek because he wrote it in ancient Greek.

for those who don't speak baby, the toddler was saying,
>"Please don't take my foreskin and put my benis in your mouth. We're not Jewish."

So you think that creepy old fuck didn't have an evil look in his eyes? Secondly who actually thinks it's okay for someone not related to you to hit your child?

I would have knock him the fuck out if I were the dad.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

I wouldn't give a shit because I want my kid to grow up to be a man, not a little faggot

Yea I mean obviously get the baby out of his hands first, but then he deserved a good old fashioned ass beating. Make him question his faith.

Maybe you should let the priests fuck your sons so they have nice gaping arseholes to pass stools easier, surely its better for them right!?!

Oh shit, a video of a senile old priest surfaced. Thankfully OP was here to bring (((light))) to this news and now at last we can truly see what we're dealing with. That's it guys, pack it up, Christianity is finished!

The west is finished, good job Christianity!

>Christianity
Catholicism you mean, don't lump me in with that Satanic cult.

I am not a fan of the Pedophile-Zionist Church but the little shit had it coming.

>implying

Edgy. They can't source the video, they don't know when exactly it was filmed, but somehow a bizarre French baptism makes its way to British news. Really activates the almonds.

looks like the baby just got slapped the hell out of

Attached: CARLOS.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Which semite sect do you follow then.

Attached: 1529671997574.gif (480x262, 2.46M)

>that orphanage was asking for it.
t. barry h. obama

literally who

>Edgy.
Yes, it truly is cutting edge knowledge that the Catholics aren't true Christians and riddled with hypocrisy, paedophilia and corruption.
How '''''new''''' of me to have such a stance.

Jew-lite Evangelicals are 1000% responsible for surrounding Caucasians with biological enemies iaw the desires of their (((overlords))). fuck 'em all!

Attached: Perrin.gif (499x274, 497K)

Boomers vs everyone else.

I mean the baby was born with original sin, so a slap is not very mean.

but its the catholic states that consistently vote democrat and shill for refugees

>Greek
>redpill
Yeah. Gay sex is totally redpilled bro.

Oh he will be, like father like son. Sounds like a good father "son let the creepy priest beat the shit out of you, then you'll be a real man like me!" Kek what a faggot u are.

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits binded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

Attached: pope 33.jpg (960x796, 193K)

He can just walk around them what does an asshole have to do with that

Dumb bong

youtube.com/watch?v=KdftbYqA_VQ

One video of one senile priest has you kvetching like there's no tomorrow, hmm... السلام عليكم

Reality check: old priests get sent to retirement homes for a reason.

Another reality check: no sane person supports pedophiles, but power corrupts and nonces happen in all professions of public trust. They belong behind bars.

The only hypocrite here is you Bucko, since you can't even admit that you have an agenda.

>shitty photoshop
>dumb finlandnese believes it

checks out

I think we may have to hang most of the Catholic priests on the DOTR. We're gonna need a lot of rope. These old pedofiles day is gonna come to an end. They're disgusting Satanists.

let me show the pills i hold.

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (232x217, 7K)

Based priest.

The parents are worthless

Was just awkward and uncomfortable not shocking. The priest knew he fucked up so he started hugging the baby like a pedo.

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Are you unable to communicate on multiple levels at the same time, leaf?

If that was my kid I'd have beaten the shit out of that priest (which also fits the quote, that guy needs a lesson). But at the same time it's about "people who have it too easy in their life will end up as spoiled brats". And I agree. Goddamn, I went to muh prestigious elite highschool in our city and many of my classmates came from filthy rich families and knew that there is no way for them to ever have to work too hard because they can always get a job in daddy's company.

Attached: dude weed lmao.jpg (236x213, 5K)

Lol cuck father just stands there. Nice beard fag prob let's his hombres fuck his wife

You Jimmy jerker

The Catholic priests aren't Christian.

Tard

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

You're a fucking moron and a cuckold if you let strangers hit your children, end of story. If you need other people to discipline your kids then you're a failure.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: eatm.jpg (700x573, 52K)

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

You're a fucking moron for still not following the conversation properly.

Attached: 1527543726097.jpg (550x543, 83K)

The delusion of the priest . if i was the dad i would have slapped the priest

>defending a baby being slapped by a stranger because he 'represents muh religion'
as bad as Muslims you lot, fucking retard.
>1 senile priest
your entire religion is corrupt dummy, go worship the pope and call priests "father" which is completely forbidden by Jesus.
"CALL NO MAN FATHER!" if you don't know the rest ask the priest, you know, them that at one point were the only ones you could be taught the Bible and you weren't allowed to own one but they changed it coincidentally when CHRISTIANS pointed out the problem with that like they changed the age of consent from 12 to 14 in the Vatican city when victims threw up a stink over the endless stream of child abusing priests.
Not sure why Priests and nuns need an age of consent but there you go.

>bad goy

Attached: fruitoflifefreewill.png (676x754, 264K)

Attached: cubej.jpg (550x429, 34K)

crazy Catholic detected , maybe next time suck his dick for discipline

christcucks are the worst

Attached: 220px-God_is_Not_Great,_first_edition.jpg (220x329, 11K)

>2018
>letting a catholicuck near your child

They should ban that family from the Church for being such pussies and not disciplining their children.

>thinks it's okay for creepy old priests to hit his kids

lmao

O me dareis, anthropos ou paideutai

(something) man teaches

He wants to fuck him

Attached: cube satan, saturn.png (698x396, 380K)

Come home white men

Attached: odin_all_father_by_druakim-d94ztf8.jpg (753x1062, 162K)

probably got horny

that video needed to continue for another 30 seconds or so. I'm sure there was more to see.

I am not defending the priest you brainlet, he should have had retired a lot time ago since he's obviously senile. I'm bringing your attention to the fact how this one random case from France gets the spotlight in DailyMail whereas they haven't said shit about (((grooming gangs))) when that was going on. Enjoy OP's memeflag thread though, do you and keep attacking the different denominations, surely you will make the world a better place and will get the Karkland.

probably drowning the baby while bumming it.
but thats ok, its just toughening up their colons and lungs in the eyes of SOME Catholicucks.

That double snake staff belongs to the Russian Orthodox Church .( Subverted by judeo-communists since 1918 )
It is not used by Catholics

Attached: snakes.jpg (340x563, 34K)

There are actually Catholics in this bread defending this priest abusing a baby. God created hell just for the catholics i am sure now , hell did not exist but God made it specifically for the moral people of the Catholic church

mutts will defend child abuse, genital mutilation and israel until death

Attached: 1525121079747.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

The man who was never mal-treated was never taught/educated. I wouldn't translate "dareis" with "beaten" because it's not really about physical violence (though a slap on the wrist certainly helps sometimes when raising children blahblah), but more about having to endure at least some hardship in your life to grow up and become a decent human being and not a spoiled brat.

Rabbis mutilate young boys's penises and suck their bleeding cocks on a daily basis and no one cares.

Double standard?

This, seems like a distraction.

Catholic priests are some of the most arrogant people I've ever met. They think they're special and above the rest but in reality they're just like anybody else, not 'holy' in any way.

>judeo-communists

I don't think you know what either one of those terms means.

>Amerimutts
>somehow managing to be worse than Catholicucks
"At four months she was too unknowing to be punished for disobedience. But for her own good, we attempted to train her not to climb the stairs by coordinating the voice command of “No” with little spats on the bare legs. The switch was a twelve-inch long, one-eighth-inch diameter sprig from a willow tree."
"A seven-month-old boy had, upon failing to get his way, stiffened clenched his fists, bared his toothless gums and called down damnation on the whole place. At a time like that, the angry expression on a baby’s face can resemble that of one instigating a riot. The young mother, wanting to do the right thing, stood there in helpless consternation, apologetically shrugged her shoulders and said, “What can I do?” My incredulous nine-year-old whipped back, “Switch him.” The mother responded, “I can’t, he’s too little.” With the wisdom of a veteran who had been on the little end of the switch, my daughter answered, “If he is old enough to pitch a fit, he is old enough to be spanked.”"
MUTTS FOR MARS. WHEN?

Attached: godmutt.jpg (992x558, 60K)

>they haven't said shit about (((grooming gangs)))
ummm, except yes they did, many times.

>its ok for Catholic priests to hit kids because Muslims raped girls
you just did the equivalent of
>its ok for Muslims to rape girls because white people rape kids too

Attached: 1433253182553.jpg (640x427, 139K)

Didn't read

cuck father

Daily reminder that America is worse than Israel.

This thread has convinced me that catholics are absolute brainlets. Don't forget to put money in the basket when they pass it around 3 times goyim

I have no respect for Catholics.
I know SO many people who I am 100% do not believe in God and always criticized the Church, but when they get children, they suddenly start going to church, baptize their child, etc.
If you don't believe yourself why do you bring your child there?
I was raised Catholic myself, and I will not baptize my children. I'd rather not have them than baptize them.

slippity slap it's time for a nap

Attached: user83559_pic43459_1256138789.gif (200x200, 60K)

Who cares? People wouldn't grow up to be such entitled wankers if they were disciplined more often as younglings.

>This thread has convinced me that catholics are absolute brainlets.
You are a smart man. As an Ex-Catholic I can guarantee you that Catholics are not intelligent.

The pedo scandal is worldwide, and nearly took every church down with it. You know why there was a huge drop in people going to church? Because of the Catholipedos.

This.
If a priest slaps your baby, you let them.
If a priest fucks your child, say thank you!
They represent Jesus Christ on Earth.
Who are you to stop a priest dick from jizzing in a baby’s bleeding ass hole?

Attached: 16DF87DC-05F2-441A-895A-63441CF09B34.jpg (500x568, 149K)