Still thinking wikileaks are the good guys

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/06/22/wikileaks-publishes-identities-and-information-about-ice-employees-amid-intensifying-anger/?utm_term=.0e84fc0bd980

>still thinking wikileaks are the good guys

Attached: Julian_Assange_cropped_(Norway,_March_2010).jpg (586x587, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
youtu.be/Kkx9_jf3FXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone needs to doxx Assange. I'm sure there's a whole lot of people would like to know more about him

8ch
.net/pol/res/11744348.html#q11744552

wikileaks has always been chaotic neutral. the left only reeed when they leaked clinton and podestas shit and nuked the left just before the election. they were heroes when they leaked about bush

so much for that pardon you were hopping to get from trump. lmao

wikileaks takes the side of transparency every chance they get--neither good or bad

'they've always been assholes which means that this is okay'

I dunno, I haven't liked wikileaks for awhile and this is just... fucking why tho

Is there any proof that assange is still actually alive after fall 2016?

Do you actually want proof or do you want a confirmation bias fed?

>Someone needs to doxx Assange.
he dead already

>Do you actually want proof
I need a video of him shaking hands with somebody in a large open public space

i really don't agree with this either but it does show they don't pick sides when it comes to leaking shit.

>doxx
There's only one X in dox
>Assange
he's been dead for a couple years now.
>8ch
listen boomer: if you're gonna be here at least lurk 2 years before posting.

Based Assange. Anything that brings us closer to civil war is exactly what this country needs.

>Julian_Assange_cropped_(N(...).jpg

Judging by his black and red outfit i'd say he is flagging his affiliation with antifa and his goal is therefore just to create anarchy and chaos in order to establish communism in the end.

Attached: sarah-silverman.jpg (1024x839, 104K)

The price of radical transparency is leaks you don't like. Like that other user said, WikiLeaks are chaotic neutral and only out for transparency and HAPPENINGS

assange died
wikileaks is a psyop

How is doxxing government PRIVATE employees a good thing? Wikileaks has blood on their hands already. Do they even GAF? I mean I’m all for transparency, but this is actually causing harm..... Assange et al can’t possibly be okay with this...

Wikileaks was compromised over a year ago. Assange is a good guy

One X gets you b& on here by M0d$ retard, hence the extra x’s. Fucking genius.

Attached: boomer pls stfu.jpg (1200x630, 313K)

tfw wille zum leben hits so hard you would fuck Silverman brains out despite feeling nothing but contempt regarding her personality/viewpoints, why are we like this Jow Forums ?

Attached: 092.png (233x216, 11K)

Julian Assange balcony speech, 2017
youtu.be/Kkx9_jf3FXw

Attached: heartattack.jpg (840x798, 287K)

>Boomer
Lel. Nice try. Gen X

That would require him to leave the embassy