Liberals are so INSANE they’re now harassing people in the privacy of their own homes

Liberals are so INSANE they’re now harassing people in the privacy of their own homes

Attached: 5D88B7CE-EC54-43E0-9442-F985FFC3CF28.jpg (1242x1887, 1.02M)

It really is all so tiresome. I don't understand how so many people can be mentally ill.

>now
They’ve done this for many years.

jokes on them thats audio from the John Podesta video

Attached: Dylann Roof.png (720x475, 222K)

War is coming.

Honestly I hope they start attacking people. It would hilarious and they would be put down like rabid dogs

Where's there a Truck of Peace when you need one?

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

its all jewish owned MSM to attack the midterm elections

Or releasing them to the streets to be passed around by the homeless

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
1. No one needs a commercial truck this large.

2. The Founding Fathers never envisioned large commercial trucks, and did not intend for people to drive them.

3. These “assault trucks” are designed for killing large numbers of people quickly, and that is their only use.

4. We need a “no truck” list immediately, one that does not require due process to get on or off.

5. No where in the Constitution does it mention the freedom to own these killing devices called trucks.

6. Large commercial trucks should only be owned by the police, military, or politicians, NOT normal citizens, who can use horses.

7. We already have licensing, registration, titles, inspection, and multiple taxes on large commercial vehicles, and STILL they are used for mass killing. Enough is enough. We must ban them entirely.

8. We must follow Australia’s example – we must have a massive government buy-back of all trucks currently owned by American citizens, then, they must be destroyed.

9. We must empower the police and military to go door-to-door to forcibly remove these “assault trucks”. Deadly force is reasonable when “disarming” people of these killing devices.

10. If it will save the life of even a single child, we must rid our society of trucks.

11. And lastly, we must continue to resettle enormous numbers of Muslims throughout the United States, primarily in rural, white, Christian areas.

waco 2.0 baby

oy vey nigger spics

Attached: redpillingjournalist.png (1153x666, 714K)

Libshits have mastered the art of breaking people without even having to lay a finger on them.

Stand your ground alone won't solve this problem

What would you do if you saw this happening in real time?

>food is cancerous
>entertainment is cancerous
>MSM are cancerous
>schools and college are cancerous
>social medias are cancerous

Geez I don't know.

blast moonman at protestors

this is how it begins.

How does she ever sleep?

LoL, what if somebody did this w/ Podesta & the ya think you're hot shit video?

>Stand your ground alone won't solve this problem
not true, SYG law permits bullets

Attached: 1529533454091.png (634x566, 30K)

The logic is mind boggling.

I'd like to know who's funding this.

Reagan closed the asylums.

This kind of shit should be done to open border politicians, in Europe too, esp. the EU fuckers in Brussels. Only not as spergout-y and mentally ill as whatever this is

Sauce?

Attached: 2QGTn3g.gif (404x416, 168K)

What, you mean play rape soundtracks at their houses at 2 am?

Soros and the DNC

It's only happening in cities. I think it has something to do with the cellular network being used for mind control. Us rural retards are fine.

i dont get why they are pushing so hard on this , they cant possibly expect to win next elections with this do they?

or that effeminate arab wailing that their cock houses play first thing in the morning?

Hispanics have already turned some of our most powerful states majority Hispanic.

This was always going to be a war, the longer the government waits to address it the worse it will exponentially be.

Open door immigration to 3rd world hell holes leads to self destruction within a single generation. Jews and corporatists and the 1% and the politicians. All to blame.

Checked. No, obviously something appropriate, a song about rope, hanging traitors. Whatever they did in the old days when (((politicians))) were about to get the rope

>Stand your ground alone won't solve this problem
I guarantee walking outside and putting two bullets into the gut of some soi faggot trespassing outside your home will solve the problem. Liberals are spineless cowards that think they are immune from any sort of blowback. You put one of them down, clutching their guts and shrieking in agony as the content of their bowels empty directly into their blood, other members of the soi tribe learn very quickly to behave themselves.

I'd wager only a few dozen of them need brutally murdered for them to retreat entirely back to their safe spaces to bitch about it on their Jewish Social Media accounts.

it's not even the spics. they care a lot less about this than the usual liberal virtue signaler dows. this is the effect of the resist marketing campaign by the democrats ie literal progaganda and brain washing.

I'd have ordered a party company to bring a massive PA system to my yard, then out blast them with Vaginal Jesus

>it's not even the spics
Fuck off Pedro.

>clutching their guts

Hey, it's gut-shot guy! You're probably my favorite user right now.

Checked. That’s not a bad idea. Either that or someone retelling some horrific story of a crime perpetrated by an illegal. Either that or gore pics. A game of Mexican or Muslim irl? That would be a shame if someone did that to an open borders politician.

Be thankful you aren't getting the Mussolini treat yet fascist scum.

The question is, how have we still mnot debunked the myth on illegal immirgation. It can't be that hard, really.

These retards think and act the way they do because it feels right because the fucking consensus has turned so far left.

But yes, most of them are mentally deranged psychos who can't wait to have their own race die out completely.

will a gut shot fly under syg, i thought it was just to kill asap only, gun shot looks like a big "fuck you"

You seem to forget that leftists have guns, too. Enjoy exposing your home and safety!

>DOTR
That would backfire, as it shows aggression, it's just playing into their hands. Play sounds or stories of crying children who lost their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers to a criminal illegal alien.
That's quid pro quo and can't be attacked without debunking their own methods/reasons.

While the most satisfying solution, this would be highly illegal. They’re not threatening her life, just making it difficult. The lasting solution is to catalog these faggots and make their lives difficult.

You never admit to wanting to kill anyone, even under a fully legal defensive shooting. Just speaking such words out loud, even if the shooting was otherwise 100% justified, can and has put people in prison when some kike prosecutor wants to punish a bad goy who just killed a democrat-voting nog.

You're simply shooting to end the threat. The gut is likely "center mass" with most of these beasts anyway. You're simply shooting for the largest target in an effort to "stop the threat."

>You seem to forget that leftists have guns, too.
... and PTSD from firing them.

>Enjoy exposing your home and safety!
>not enjoying the opportunity to shoot even more libfags when they snap off a few unaimed shots in the direction of your house, escalating the encounter and even more justifying the use of lethal force against them

No duty to retreat, sweetie.

Attached: 2e3[1].jpg (540x592, 33K)

>the consensus has turned left
Sauce? As a German, you should be immune to Jewish propaganda

Because America is ground zero for the globohomo empire. We naturally progressed to this by virtue of our puritan heritage. The fact is that most white Americans see the fulfillment of abstract universal moral principles as God essentially. Even if they are atheist. In fact many Christians here go for this kind of stuff. They are literally willing to turn us full shithole if it means they can get a dopamine boost from little Chico. We have been bombarded with propaganda as well for decades. It takes a certain mind to be able to open up your mind to things outside of the matrix.

Attached: 1493876695556.png (633x758, 30K)

>While the most satisfying solution, this would be highly illegal.
Trespass is illegal. Any one of these kike puppets being asked to leave your property will undoubtedly leads to a violent response. You are allowed to ask someone politely to stop disturbing the peace. When they respond with violence, as they always do, that violence is full and legal justification to fire.

Have you not learned from the last two years of Trump how easily baited and manipulated these people are?

You can't legally just run through a crowd of street negros holding a loot-in for a dead nog either. You have to bait them, which is easy. They will, like the chimps they are, be unable to resist striking your vehicle when you approach. At that moment you are completely and legally justified to hit the accelerator. It's not as impressive as just not slowing down first, but it actually does more damage running over them vs knocking them clear. The front ends of modern cars are designed to throw pedestrians clear and roll them off the hood vs splattering them as a mandatory government safety feature, so you're more likely to do permanent damage getting them under the wheels.

>it's just playing into their hands

Who cares? They think it everyone against them is aggressive anyway. When you beat them at their own game they just change the argument, it's what (((they))) always do. The best thing is to play into it and then what they say falls on deaf ears because it isn't being denied, they aren't saying anything new or what people don't already know. Have you never been called a racist and then just said "yeah I am a racist, so what"? They're unironically stumped because they're incapable of debate, that's why they just throw insults around like it's supposed to mean something. Anything involving more thought power than that and they're fucked. By calling you a racist they'll hope you'll shrink back and say "I have been found out", but we aren't Jews. You stand your ground and force them, without using emotional arguments, to tell you what's so bad about racism. The most magical thing happens, they can't fucking do it.
By playing into their hands you aren't wasting endless amounts of time by looking for ways to avoid what they claim only for them to change the argument once you prove you're correct. Instead you're forcing them to change their tact because you're agreeing with them and if you know leftists, you'll know the one thing they never want is for someone right wing to agree with them. In the leftist mind, if you agree with them then they're no different to you and that means they might as well be a right winger themselves, it's why they doubledown on their retardation instead of just admitting you're right on certain things and why they have so much doublethink going on.
Whether you play into their hands or don't the outcome will always be the same - they'll go down a new path of argument once they're exposed. The only difference with playing into their hands is that you save time.

Maybe "old school" Marxist tankies have guns, but most "communists" these days are sniveling, bootlicking retards.

>Fucking with a federal agent of the Department of Homeland Security
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 08A0429E-1D6E-49ED-8A6D-51B8E0FD821A.jpg (360x360, 64K)

There used to be a copypasta going around here six or so years ago regarding the "law abiding undocumented immigrant" and all the things besides illegally crossing the border that have to happen in order for them to reside here, most of which are felonies. Stealing SSn's, lying on forms, defrauding the state, etc.
I wish I still had it.

>trumps policy
Meanwhile absolutely no outrage when obama was doing this very same thing

Liberals are unhinged. News at 11.