You straight people really don't know how good you have it

You straight people really don't know how good you have it

Attached: 1529691597392.jpg (1080x1049, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BzmjY9Z8WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ya'll

Cringe.

Why do you fags need attention so much, why can't you be gay but behave like a normal person outside of the bedroom

>Never have to hide the fact
If your entire identity revolves around your sexuality so hard that you're dressing up to the point where people in public can outright see that you're gay - then your biggest issue isn't normies seeing that you're gay.

Perfectly normal and healthy human.

Attached: 20180622_132852.jpg (220x188, 19K)

What a faggot

We can. You don't see us because we aren't fucking ridiculous and looking for attention. These assholes ruin it for the rest of us.

a million dollar question

Attached: fag.jpg (700x1444, 117K)

No one, including the democratic party, gives a shit about gays in 2018. It's all about brown people and how borders are suddenly Satan somehow. Literally the biggest issue gays have is cake.

>Supposedly has to hide that he is gay
>admits that he tweets out “I’m gay” publicly all the time

Everyone hides the details about where they put their genitals. It's called being discreet about sex.

Inironically based

Remember the time they said Thiel isnt gay because he isnt a leftist faggot?

Fuck this was for
(you)

And this was for

I'm just gonna go neck myself

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

No one needs to know about my sex life.

> you never had to hide the fact you're straight

That's literally what we did all the time, since sexuality was a private thing.
Now that you made it a public issue, you complain the way people treat you.

Attached: 2c6.jpg (780x1610, 136K)

Why does the person in the picture dressed up like a fucking demon?

Sexuality is the least important thing about humans.

>thinks everyone who doesn't constantly profess there a homo is straight
Why are faggots such bigots?

Yet you stay silent. You won't go up against those fags.

As a faggot, this is the biggest faggot to ever be a faggoty faggot faggot.

do americans actually say this verbally or is it just like saying "lol"

>You straight people really don't know how good you have it

I do; I'm really happy that I don't have AIDS.

Attached: fag dying of aids.jpg (838x503, 52K)

Just for the love of god don't adopt children.

We say it verbally, although it's mostly people in the South that say it.

Not only do we have an explicitly plural 'you', it can be further contracted. Y'all're is a fun one, as well as y'ou'n't and the plural version y'ain't.

nah i'm fine with you on social media, social media doesnt have to be accessable to kids and if i dont like what i see i can just walk away from my computer.

It's when you faggots prance around in the streets shitting everywhere half naked and sucking each others cocks in public view, when you're displaying your sick victimization curse proudly on the next generation.

Even worse you get offended when i get disgusted at such a spectacle.If you were like normal people and kept your sex life private, nobody would have a good reason to hate you but the majority of you faggots are a public meanace with protected status.

Attached: 1365580962823.png (992x4264, 1.28M)

You aren't gay. You're mentally damaged people that comprise less than TWO PERCENT of the population yet want 99% of the attention.

There's a reason why 95+ percent of gay-genderfluid-whatever people were abused as kids.
You're damaged souls.

Attached: D5E8FC9F-D3EB-40D0-B5F5-5CAAF80F1C6C.jpg (750x506, 139K)

The fag fears the chicken sandwich

vocaroo.com/i/s1BzmjY9Z8WU

Good they deserve it for using social media

What's there to say? The only thing that I or anyone similar would get is the response of INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA. There's no getting through to them. I tried, but I decided it was easier to give up on (((SOCIAL MEDIA))) and just live my life.

Because being gay makes you a demon. Shit’s a sin yo

Its a southerner or black thing but woke white sjws have culturally appropriated it

no, there is no excuse for you, no one fucking cares about your dumb ass fetishes, kys mentally ill cunt

From what I gather in this thread there are two types of homosexuals.

The Faggot: Explores taboo actions, obnoxiously loud and inappropriate. Effeminate. Most likely a pedo.

The Homo: Sex is a private matter. Honest hardworking. Doesn't politicize sexuality.

I never talk about sex with my wife to other people. Its called being respectful, mature and classy. People who openly talk about their sexual exploits often are low class and probably low IQ. Either way it shows how little they respect their partner and the company they keep.

Attached: Photo012.jpg (1600x1200, 506K)

You are correct.

top irony right here

Attached: reddithumor.png (980x736, 1.31M)

It's y'all. Ass sucking college parasites like OP are trying to niggerspeak.

>Because being gay makes you a demon.
Gays and faggots are different things. This is a faggot. There are even a lot of gay men who hate faggots. Just like there are blacks that hate niggers.

It's not niggerspeak, its southronspeak. A combination of you+all= y'all.

"Yall faggots over there betta stop eyein the white women before the rope gets hea."

Why not just stop being gay?
Eat pussy instead of ass.

It's a Southern thing. It was appropriated by the negroid in the late 70s duribg the (((Sitcom))) Era. Thanks kikes

How big of a neurotic self-loathing faggot do you have to be to need social media to feel normal? If they were truly out and proud then they wouldn't need social media in which to veil themselves. That they do need social media in order to be "proud" means they aren't proud.

Liberalism and progressevism and neuroticism, self-loathing, and shame, brought under the umbrella of an ideology.

>he doesn't say yous

Whether or not they parade it around like attention seeking faggots is irrelevant. Homosexuality is a sin and should honestly be criminalized again. Allowing these fucking faggots to prance around and practically suck dick on the sidewalk is half the reason America is going down the shitter. Openly gay people pollute the minds of the youth and destroy their morals. It’s fucking sickening.

Yeah, I spend all day telling people I'm straight.

And that's how Liberals will thrive. This is incredibly idiotic. Hate faggot behavior, not the person. Faggots like the one depicted in the OP should get the rope, but when others are just blended into society, how can any sane person have a problem with that?

Why are gays still pretending to be oppressed?

because they are pedos on the hunt for children

Why are women pretending to be oppressed when we're essentially living in a matriarchy? It's key.

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1529479651557.jpg (360x360, 49K)

fag

No one gives a fuck except fags. It's almost as if you're just expressing a rational self-interest in your tribe's well-being, just like every other reasonable member of a group.

So again, no one gives a fuck except (you).

what a faggot

Attached: 254562B7-BDA6-4378-BD57-47754A0653B4.jpg (1024x889, 193K)