ITS HAPPENING!!!!

ITS TIME FOR WAR!! GET YOUR SHIT READY THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: BFC23767-8DB4-4D76-A353-D2BA06329E12.jpg (969x230, 38K)

so he's helping Trump? nice.

Attached: childhood-morbid-obesity-in-mexico-CXF48M.jpg (1300x956, 122K)

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

RACE WAR NOW

this level of reddit spacing.

Attached: 1494385489307.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

It's actually happening this time

WHICH ONE NIGGER?

I will volunteer to lay bricks and dig ditches in order to build the wall.

And there’ll be 2000 screeching libcunts that try to tear it all down brick by brick so they can add more diversity to their blue wave. It’s all so taxing and predictable. God speed either way.

>NEEiggerO.
BTFO

Attached: 1529243635482.png (750x748, 1.06M)

these digits are going to repeat way before war ever breaks out

Read the article and it's very true. Wonder (((who))) is funding him, he says from pretty cookie cutter globalist things.

>be me
>months and months ago
>"I bet ya the moment it looks like we are really on the brink of civil war the mexicans will decide to flood the border"

This is no accident, do not forget that bibi spent quite some time in mexico right around the same time that soros dumped the monetary equivalent of 1.5 time's mexico's annual defense budget into (((ngo's))).

>When Asshole beat Her

So youre finally admitting she lost

probably the commie one that is going to win come matza or high shekel

They would never be able to damage much more than a single brick.

its pasta you dolt

its shitty pasta bro

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: 1517863072842.jpg (2985x2891, 875K)

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: 6F5E5924-60F1-43E7-9A1F-329FF75DF1DD.jpg (750x494, 45K)

We need people like him and Erdogan speaking it out for even the most retarded, delusional normie. We know it's happening, they know what they are doing, but normies are asleep and will laugh any warning off as "right-wing conspiracy theories". They need to hear it from the horse's mouth.

R A R E

A

R

E

you should know... america is going to be nuked; the more niggas exist in america; the more niggas we kill.

Seeing how much Mexico has been fucking us over, I'm surprised Trump hasn't given them the same treatment like he did to North Korea and Iran. I mean, it not like they nukes to worry about.

disgusting spics.

This was actually my first thought.

The Global Elite know that everybody's fed up with multiculturalism. We're just going through a realignment.

Attached: crowleytime.jpg (1200x600, 118K)

Then he should open the southern mexico border. Fucking spic.

Attached: Mexico.jpg (960x960, 236K)