How did beards become associated with soiboys? For most of history, they've been a symbol of masculinity

How did beards become associated with soiboys? For most of history, they've been a symbol of masculinity.

Attached: Hercules.jpg (1024x768, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-did-the-Vikings-had-dense-beards-and-yet-the-modern-Swedes-have-no-body-hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just a meme faggot, I'm going to sleep now, I recommend you go outside and have fun.

The jews.

>mfw rocking bald, beard, glasses

anybody calls me a basedboy and I'll show them I'm a twisted fucking nazi

beards just grow, I don't associate them with anything in particular.

I associate bicep size with whether someone is a onions boy or not.

TWISTED
FUCKING
POO-POO TOAD

I suggest you listen to the toothpaste

Its the men themselves,not the beard
Weak ass man child think that grow a beard will make them a man,but no.

Jews

/thread

>How did beards become associated with soiboys

Northern Europeans was/still unable to grown beards, thats why.

Attached: TellDenkmal2.jpg (1329x942, 503K)

>manly dude looking manly with or w/o beard
>onions boy looking onions with or w/o beard
who would have thunk it. there comes a moment in time when you realize that the phrase: *jus b urself* really is the be all, all true. a chad wearing a $5k suit is oh so elegant and smooth. a chad wearing flipflops and being unkempt is oh so mysterious and rough. a nerd doing will be a nerd in both cases. an onions boy will be onions, etc. etc. etc.

They still are, you're just taking a meme too seriously.
It's just the soibois tend to have beards to portray themselves as masculine; despite the lack of a shred of masculinity, and also to cover their grotesque face and lack of a jawline or chin. Pic related

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (640x640, 32K)

>How did beards become associated with soiboys?

Soiboy just follow the trend like women, the question is who make the trend?

>Jews

What do you mean amerigoyim? Hercules was a Jew? Or Jew are still unable to grown beards?

Attached: 1506226795072.gif (268x199, 450K)

It still is a symbol of masculinity in parts of the world who aren't populated by weak-willed white fucks who are unable to think for themselves and let Jews think for them.

You know that the Greeks were homosexuals right? They fucked young boys. They were pederasts (not all)

A beardless man over 40 is not a man. There are some things the Arabs have always been right about. It's why they are cucking you so easily.

Vikings, Saxons and Russians are all pretty famous for beards Stavros.

It obscures the jawline. Faties and jawlets love it, and hipster shitheads things it makes them look more authentic.

beards started taking off for basedboys shortly after 9/11 because arabs cucked them

it started with liberal hipster culture and then evolved into basedboyism

Attached: 1523733485428.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

This.

Also I think as far as onionbeards go these onion boys played out the concept of a masculine beard effectively beating it dead while having little to zero actual masculine traits at all. Only time they’ve seen a sword was in Ocarina of Time.

Having a job and shaving for work is more masculine imo now.

>basedboys
FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 523CFDF3-1BB6-408F-A1CA-0982F8D99ED2.jpg (217x289, 27K)

Makes me look like I have a proper chin. I don’t really care that other people grow beards.

Defining yourself by your opposition is the most faggotry you can possibly accomplish.

because even the soiest of soiest of bois can grow a beard.

it probably start as some ironic trend in Brooklyn

If you want a beard and don't want to look like a basedboy, just taper it to a point, basedboys usually have rounded beards that makes there face look fatter.

Attached: E-Pointed-Beard-Mel-Gibson-June-2017.jpg (350x350, 27K)

A beard is a beard, its all contextual.
>SB beard covers weak ass chin, or is used to distract from receding hairline, or to compensate for man-breasts/general feminine features. It is an accessory, like an article of clothing or a cockpiece
>Regular guys beard is just a feature. It exists on a face of a normal guy who doesn't need it to compensate or who uses it for fashion, it is simply a part of the man, not an accessory

>Vikings, Saxons and Russians are all pretty famous for beards Stavros.

You dont even have body hair you freaking soi boy....

quora.com/Why-did-the-Vikings-had-dense-beards-and-yet-the-modern-Swedes-have-no-body-hair

They REALLY don't like me. so they memed my beard to be "Onions Garb"

>Defining yourself by your opposition is the most faggotry you can possibly accomplish.
I actually think there’s some merit in this statement.
Sort of like Sun Tzu “be like water”

Beards are like tattoos they used to be only associated with hippies and low lifes. Normie people back in the day shaved and looked nice in suits and didn't get visible tattoos. Now days in this progressive time line anything is ok and nobody can judge anybody.

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG

Attached: marx engels.jpg (306x340, 31K)

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

>it used to be a symbol of masculinity
it still is, and this is why sojim and bugmen wear them, because they are interested in masculinity as a superficial fashion statement to be plastered incongruously over their weak and effeminate bodies, much the same as their rick and morty / adventure time tattoos

Attached: 1529490861408.jpg (933x1093, 136K)

No they haven’t

Romans thought they were dirty low-IQ subhuman trash. Greeks had beards and Romans shaved to distinguish themselves from Greeks

Beards have always been a way to distinguish yourself from your enemy. It’s no different now

9-5 job in offices required clean shaving to look good. neets with low t counts sitting in parents basement and too lazy to shave now have beards and chads with jobs do not.

To hide weak chins.

Attached: south-park-russell-crowe.jpg (470x245, 16K)

If they give the guy on the paper towels his beard back, soiboys will shave in protest.

Beards are associated with strong and wise men.

Basedboys are neither of those so beards look out of place.

>How did tattoo become associated with soiboys? For most of history, they've been a symbol of masculinity.

Romans hated beards for centuries.

>For most of history, they've been a symbol of masculinity.
That's just it. Soifaggots are desperately trying to compensate.

This.

Depends how you grow them, as well as trim them.
Not wearing glasses helps.

That's why I'm letting mine grow, retract this now!

Attached: NO.jpg (700x700, 60K)