Dessalines marched into Port-au-Prince, where was welcomed as a hero by the 100 whites who had chosen to stay behind...

>Dessalines marched into Port-au-Prince, where was welcomed as a hero by the 100 whites who had chosen to stay behind.[110] Dessalines thanked them all for their kindness and belief in racial equality, but then he said that the French had treated him as less than human when he was a slave, and so to avenge his mistreatment, he promptly had the 100 whites all hanged.[110]

This is what's going to happen to you, white boi.

Attached: Dessaline.jpg (747x805, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the Kara Boğa as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a white skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel Black feet.

I look upon the lampposts and savor the white corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a white dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my Black brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of whites who resisted the conquest.

With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last white women as they are BLACKED, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last cracker crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my Black children, my Black brothers will.

Attached: quote-the-white-race-is-absolutely-disagreeable-to-get-along-with-in-peace-no-other-people-khalid-ab (850x400, 78K)

And when there were no more white people in Haiti, there was no more civilization in Haiti.

Attached: styststystry.jpg (1920x1280, 1.04M)

crackers ain't people.

The turk is a funny specimen. When he tried so hard to be white and denied he became a black supremacist meme....rip turk forever unloved

That is so based my Türanic brother. Can't wait for the day we finally kill the wh*Teoids and rape their women

Meme

Attached: dtyukldyudyu.png (1000x942, 413K)

is this a meme wyteboi?

Attached: 1526999082782.webm (842x474, 2.99M)

>BLACKS are physically far superior to wh*Tes
>Asians are intellectually far superior to wh*Tes
>"master race"
LMAO

Attached: 8476c61c.jpg (623x900, 51K)

So? Tf ? Nothing of value was lost I can find billions of bids of chinks roaches rape babies (you) suckling on white dick doesn't prove anything except you are a lonely bastard

Vids* srry need new phone

>is this a meme wyteboi?

>borderline retard white trash who has trouble with 8th grade math wants to marry a nigger

No, no meme. It makes perfect sense, really.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 4K)

Lmao whatever makes you sleep at night. The fact is, wh*Te girls can't resist the BBC.

Attached: CvjtRPqWAAAT0ey.jpg (455x750, 47K)

So they were nice to him and he was a giant faggot to them anyway because of something other whites had done to him in the past.

Sounds about right.

Hahahah your tears are delicious

Attached: 1525114614977.jpg (763x1136, 95K)

yes it is.

Again nothing of value is lost most of these girls are brainwashed if they see what we see they would hang you not us

Aha, I spotted Waldo

based FINN bull

....then i wondered, what the fuck have I done. Who's gonna feed me, clothe me, cure me... and i immediately put all that aside and grabbed muh dick. Finished it for you.

I too believe random bullshit i hear on the internet. Hows being the only nigger in Finland treating you?

>less than a hundred towelheads fly planes into some buildings
>america proceeds to destroy two sovereign nations in the middle east and destabilize the region worse than it has been in a hundred years
sounds about right

Who knows fins are disgusting anyway wh*teoids of the white race

Since he is exotic and the finns are completely naive, he's probably getting tons of white pussy.

Please my man, we no longer are to refer to them as wh*t but they are to be forevermore People Of Light.

>we shouldn't retaliate against nations who attack us

T'oussaint Loverture, the "Hero of the Revolution" was invited to France to negotiate and executed like a fucking idiot.

What a joke of a "man" and now his countrymen eat biscuits made of dirt. A fitting end to such a pitiful creature.

Hush Jamal. Your sisters tongue is so smooth on my asshole.

Attached: nigged.jpg (902x1202, 89K)

Tbh these cucks deserved it
They knew Dessalines, an extremely brutal and racist (to the point he even killed mulattos) black leader was coming to their city with his army, in the middle of a fucking RACE WAR and they did what? They chose to stay and welcome him instead getting the fuck out like every sensible whites did
Cucks will never learn...

but why they always lose against the whitheeey?

Attached: Bat5-1_of_mufilo.png (330x627, 149K)

Blacks will never be able to attain power again in the modern world. The rest of the world has left them behind technologically and intellectually. Their only hope is a power grab in some post apocalyptic scenario. Keep dreaming schlomo

Niggers and Jews are our enemies. We should deport them all.

Attached: 1528500719632.jpg (501x373, 42K)

>What a joke of a "man" and now his countrymen eat biscuits made of dirt.

Btw, why are Haitian nigs so much dumber than African ones anyway?
African ones who have nothing to eat because they live in a shitty desert make meatballs with flies (we all know that webm)
Meanwhile, Haitians live on an island in a sea full of fish and they eat........mud

fuck off roach

It cannot be explained.

Someone actually tried to claim to me that had Napoleon fought Touissant at full strength, he would have lost! The Hero of Austerlitz, lose to some backwater dog? I laughed for a full 5 minutes.

how many times do we have to remind you.
Turkey doesn't even have Nukes. You are nothing. One punch from a Polish man and your whole country would die.

Reminder that Dessalines was thanked for his service by the Haitian people by having his head split open like a Coconut with a Sword and his body dissected by the conspirators and crowd.

>BLACKS are physically far superior to wh*Tes
only if whites don't lift weights and literally do nothing to develope their physique.. in all other cases whites leave niggers far behind on physical scale

>Asians are intellectually far superior to wh*Tes
ohh yeah?? that must be the reason why asians literally haven't invented anything and all they can do is copy white people's inventions. plus asians can't drive. just like niggers lol.

also just to add to my arguments.. all niggers if any who are physically strong are not the niggers who live in africa.. but the niggers who live in white countries who have white men's technology, medicine and politics at their disposal.. and even in this case still niggers can't compete with whites on any real physical scale.

literally all champs are at least 50% white like brazilians, which literally means that without white blood\genes niggers are nothing

and yeah.. all chess champs are white with the exception of one indian guy who is literally half white, looks like regular spanish guy

so.. it seems you are wrong tyrone. again. what are you gonna do now? go apeshit and chimpout your anger with more fantasies? lol

also if white men were really up to it.. everyone but whites would be dead in three months at the most.

too bad white elites are too crafty and rule this world in some surrealistic manner where even the whites can't do anything about it. other races simply accept whatever the white elite gives them

do you realize tyrone, that your life is literally at the will of the white elites? it's hopeless for you in any scenario

Toussaint got almost BTFO by a small ass expeditionnary force decimated by Yellow fever

Black suprematists often seem to forget that the onky reason why the Haitian Revolution wasn't crished is because France was busy being at war with the entire civilized world

Attached: RevolutionaryWars.png (1638x984, 281K)

What is the most destructive force in the universe to civilizations? Is it plague? Earthquakes? Nuclear weapons? Or comet strikes? No, the world's best mathematicians, philosophers and thinkers have narrowed it down to one single group of men responsible for almost all conquest of modern civilizations: BLACK Men.

Upon entering a new country, BLACK man's first move is to demand tributes (welfare money) from the host-servants (tax-paying wh*Te bois) who usually give in due to the BLACK man's powerful natural alpha persuasion, then once they have established themselves financially, BLACK men begin pumping semen inside of the local wh*Te female population to create racebastards who in turn help take over the rest of the nation for them. So far no European country has been able to withstand the BLACK onslaught and they are well on their way to becoming BLACK African nations!

Attached: KARA BOĞA (2).jpg (540x677, 44K)

They killed all the fish. Cutting down the forests for charcoal has caused the topsoil to wash into the sea, killing the reefs and the fish, and size limits are not enforced. Niggers are a curse.

Deport them to Hell.

Attached: 1529560336525.jpg (1199x745, 268K)

>Blacks will never be Turks and vice-versa.
They have Afro-Turks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks

Attached: afro-turks-love-you-so-much.jpg (313x200, 23K)

Just look at that chimp skull, truly a sight to behold.

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (350x438, 40K)

Attached: Sub Saharan retard.png (400x773, 266K)

A pretty much all-round hated minority.

Whites are max creativity and fluid IQ so we always land on our feet. We are not the strongest nor the most intelligent but we basically get all Bs while the other races get A's and Cs.

Attached: West Gunpowder.png (500x960, 283K)

Why does an Arab/Greek/Mongol/Persian/Jew Muttiest Mutt of the Middle East have such a sub saharan African fetish?

Thanks fuck im asian

When you are shit your worship shit

You're next

Obviously the cuck gene survived

>nigger was mad that people treat him like shit
>so he then does something which justifies their shitty treatment of him

EVERY TIME, like the nigs who whine about wypipo being afraid of them and then go rob a store or whatever the fuck, it's like they really are fucking cavemen without any self-awareness.