How close are we to developing a whites only ethnostate?

How close are we to developing a whites only ethnostate?

Attached: IMG_1578.jpg (500x503, 95K)

it's Person of Light, you racist

>How close are we to developing a whites only ethnostate

Not close enough

I come bring family

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (600x399, 106K)

it moves further away every time a normal, healthy adult is exposed to this board

so you're saying we should all stop coming to this board with redpills and watch CNN instead?

That’s a kike...

even if you fuckers get your own homogenous ethnic location, you will still blame things you can't understand on some stupid shit like witches or gays. And if you reach your stupid ethnostate, there will be a moment in which someone will want to take something from you, you will resist and they will accuse you of being a witch or a gay

Gross, don't allow your dogs to do this.

We've been making negative progress for the last 70 years or so.

Whites are able to show empathy towards animals so dumb sociopath niggers think that means we fuck them

Not possible

Won't happen. The priest class is crashing this plane with no survivors and who knows what will rise from the ashes. The wheel has to break every now and again, it's the only way that something better can be built. Eventually, that better thing is corrupted, and must be broken and made anew again, and again, and again. Whites are a lost cause, and I say this as a former liberal, American white man, working and paying my taxes. My eyes are open and "our people" are doomed.

Attached: 1529448860636.jpg (691x1024, 344K)

Once White men stop banging these bedwenches

Attached: D50E2F67-79F5-4394-9D4D-1397F494C7F0.jpg (956x1024, 171K)

It won't happen because we aren't organized. Shit posting online does practically nothing

is she white?

Attached: italian girl cutee.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

How niggers deal with their EBT card not working for one day

Attached: niggaeats.jpg (580x435, 60K)

That nose. That thick hapsburg lip. That oversized forehead filled with maliciousness. Not a white man.

True, but that's not a white person and that's not a white person's dog. That's a beaner and a niggerdog.

Nothing will happen until Rhodesia levels shit hitting fan occurs. Then we will see what whites do. If you want to know what whites will do then keep your eyes on South Africa. They should atleast be a barometer for the pioneer class of Europe (America, Australia, South Africa) Europe is fucked and beyond saving.

Attached: 1524832637772.jpg (590x350, 48K)

no,but would make a single mother out of her

Attached: marlboroman.jpg (590x350, 20K)

>america is named after an italian
>italians aren't white

???

Attached: italian girl.jpg (682x945, 93K)

Yes

i dont give a fuck about america being named after an italian or not. and i never said bitch related wouldnt be accepted. fuck off spaghetti nigger.

Attached: trout_pats_beltre.gif (512x288, 2.82M)

dog worship culture is already widespread in America

you'd be surprised at the amount of people that are willing to swap spit with a dog

wasp subhuman

>pitbull

No

I have some bad news for you: white women allow their dogs to do more than that.

relax luigi. you've been part of the club for 2500 years. but that doesnt mean you werent blacked along the way.

Attached: wut.gif (360x203, 3.23M)

Filthy american scumbag telling me I'm half black just because I'm italian when my dna test didn't say that at all. Not even north african.

Fuck you kike.

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

hey genius, what do you think "southern european" means?

Attached: 200iq.jpg (635x581, 46K)

superior to nordniggers?
>b-b-but the movie says moors were n-

fuck off kike

Attached: nord subhumans.jpg (639x984, 319K)

We should meme Israel as a white ethnostate

A white ethnostate is nothing more than sexual affirmative action for white boys who realize that they can't compete with black men in a open free market.

Attached: Limit Competition.jpg (737x689, 51K)

>white
>that kike nose
niggers btfo

> Thousands of years living in isolation evolving by ourselves = afraid of niggers
the mental gymnastics you faggots come up with is laughable
White Nations will return to being white again filthy fucking nigger.

Not an argument.

go it faggot

Attached: 11048762_440975116066204_4354845643473194283_n.jpg (863x553, 75K)

Who makes these memes ? I doubt it's black people.

white women sure love to fuck animals

Never will happen as people are too big of pieces of shit to move for it. They'll move for a bigger paycheck from Mr. Goldstein or to get brainwashed in some out of state college, but not to unite together.

Closet you'll get is Hungary and Poland kinda. Move there. Unless you join a European religious group.

I've drank german shepherd cum on numerous occasions

Plz make a common sense thought before typing tyvm

That's why we must talk and fight about it

The counter meme to this is funny asf

How black fathers tell their children goodbye.

Attached: 353x209.png (353x209, 1K)

That's not the problem at all statistics even say this the problem is almost everything else. But I forgot low iq people dream of sex and that's it

No. She's a woman of light.