Reminding all faggots with yellow fever that slant females are the biggest offenders of Photoshop, angles...

Reminding all faggots with yellow fever that slant females are the biggest offenders of Photoshop, angles, make-up and plastic surgery. DO NOT fall for the lies and destroy your bloodline.

Attached: 65346347.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

>literally all women wear makeup
>asian women do it the best
>we're supposed to be upset by this fact rather than be impressed that asian women actually care about their appearance to this degree

fuck off white roastie. drop the fucking sandwich and learn how to apply makeup. Nobody is gonna wanna fuck you with your single mom haircut and your pantsuits.

make up fuck with the skin tho, that's why when you see women without make up they look like shit

whats your point?
would still bang.

most in op post were still cutes.

Reminder that many of us with Asian women actually went into the real world and found them to be beautiful as they are. You can keep going off internet shit though bro. I’ll be married to my Korean bride to be soon enough :)

I'd rather date the ugliest chink that could do this god tier make up than some """white""" starbucks netflix roastie.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1440x540, 115K)

All women wear makeup frenchie. I know you are oblivious to it since you haven't had a girlfriend, but pretty much all women look something like OP's girls when they aren't painted up. We're just so used to seeing it that we forget.

Mammaries or exit immediately.

>All women wear makeup frenchie.
The need of it varies for the races. White women only need a little to enhance their already innate beauty; Asians, as you can see, need to cake themselves in it just to look presentable.

DELET THIS

MY WAIFU NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NON O NO NO NO

Each clip is literally two different people.

Nice editing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

If your prefer women of a different race to your own you hate yourself. Likely stemming from childhood bullying. Fucking pussy nerds with yellow fever kill yourselves.

Or maybe you're just gay, you gay shutin.

I'm gay because I find European women the most attractive because of my natural instincts? Are you retarded? You prefer disgusting insectoid chinks trying to look european to the real thing. What's wrong with you? Were you bullied as a child?

A white man's harem shall consist only of sterile nips, chinks, gooks, flips and zips.

I spent a week in Japan and saw lots of WMAF couples and their children. The hapa girls were kinda cute but the hapa guys just looked wrong.

HOLY FUCK

I FELL FOR THE ASIAN WOMEN MEME

GOD FORGIVE ME I WONT RACE MIX

Lol

Even after taking off all their cosmetics these women still look better than 60% of women here.

I refuse to procreate with a white female until they meet my standards.

>that disgusting pigment and face shape
>better than the average white woman
fuck off

Ill be honest I dont care what their face looks like I just like pounding their ass

>Better than the average American

Yes, way better. I'm not talking about women in their teens to mid 20s. I'm talking about pic related.

Attached: 3272.jpg (600x450, 92K)

What are they pulling off their face and nose? Can any trap or fag anons help me out. It looks like tape.

it's literally not

this isnt even make up anymore this bitches literally have masks on.

Attached: 1529548427217.jpg (540x489, 19K)

why date women that age ever lmao

they're pretty but they have languages that sound like nails on a chalkboard and i'm not sold on the asian iq meme.

Lol lil dick beta I'll make sure to stare extra hard and laugh when I see one of you numales with your mail order bride

This is how a lot of white women age like unfortunately.

why do roasties hate us Jow Forums?

I actually keked over this.

This is why you always pick up chicks at the beach/pool and make sure you see them go in the water first.

You're an ugly person inside and out

TONIGHT ON POL kissless virgin mad at asian women out of his league! hardly anyone of this site is getting laid anyways why are you so butthurt kek

Attached: 1527820007645.jpg (1320x876, 173K)

Oh look the roastie is mad

Attached: raw.gif (342x304, 3.99M)

She's going to cheat on you, they always do. yellow people have no souls.

LMFAO WTF HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCEL BETAS

Attached: goodonemate.jpg (248x189, 18K)

neck yourself godless heathen

Attached: FB_IMG_1529696926077.jpg (720x462, 35K)

Cute anime girls > any irl girl

Attached: 1505656900567.png (450x500, 360K)

>falling for the Asian waifu meme
Burn the rice, pay the price. They will change once you get married you retard

Also, Asians in general are sociopathic in nature. It’s sometimes a mixed bag of either trad wife or secretly plotting lizard person.

I dont think yellow fever fags want Asian women for looks. I think they want them because overall they have a golden behavior.

White bitches scream equality while asian bitches moan worship.

> he fell for the traditional gook women meme
kek they are more fucking feminist than western roasties you faggot, and they will leave and divorce you with all of your belongings

>implying anyone would fuck you

Attached: laughing chris evans.jpg (980x1040, 190K)

Perhaps im "weird" or whatever, but I've always been under the impression that women without makeup and shit look prettier anyway. Im fine with natural imperfections. Lord knows we all have them.

Didnt notice this till I spent a night this semester sleeping (not sex, this was a university all-nighter and we were both spent) with a Korean classmate of mine in a cramped lounge room. She was so damn beautiful sleeping without all that makeup on. We just laid on each-other and passed out at 8 in the morning.

It's a shame she Wasn't interested but that intimacy with quiet QT Asian Waifu was something I'd never felt before and hooooly shit a modest woman who doesn't nag at you every 3 fucking seconds!!? FUCK THAT!

>DEATH TO THE WESTERN ROASTIE

Attached: brap.jpg (400x512, 37K)

>head shapes completely different or larger than before
yeah, okay.

my GF is korean and Iwatched her remove her makeup and she wears barely any; just eyeliner and very thing layer of foundation with the occasional lipstick. Without this makeup she looks 95% the same.

Not all asians wear makeup this extreme.

>what webm
H-hot

I mean yeah I d-dont want to fall for the lies and destroy my bloodline!