How does it feel like to never even come close to amount to what your parents wanted your to?

youtube.com/watch?v=yGxw3rcBw1I

How does it feel like to never even come close to amount to what your parents wanted your to?

Attached: DgUWCweVQAAzrxZ.jpg:large.jpg (1440x1438, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hisyfkxxu_8
youtube.com/watch?v=1g46MyWCLmg
youtu.be/Hisyfkxxu_8?t=47
youtube.com/watch?v=Hisyfkxxu_8&feature=youtu.be&t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another one, for your penile satisfaction(you pervert)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hisyfkxxu_8

Jesus Christ, how pathetic must you be?

Both my mother and father tell me that they are proud of me. I have surpassed my ancestors. I'm not a billionaire, but I'm also not a pathetic incel or worthless bum.

Attached: 1529015806725.jpg (320x422, 22K)

>page 5
How, that's likre worse than last weekend.

>but I'm also not a pathetic incel or worthless bum
Yet, you are a virgin.

youtube.com/watch?v=1g46MyWCLmg

Attached: 1528694903257.jpg (640x480, 73K)

>Kiara voice acress
>Simba voice actor
I mean, how can you even compete.

I told you last weekend, I'd be back.

>when you have to delete Jow Forums cookies and randomize your router MAC address just to bump your own thread
Worth it.
youtu.be/Hisyfkxxu_8?t=47

>page 4
I can do this forever

Attached: wet pussy.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

pity bump

this happens to all my threads

Attached: Nala_face.png (350x298, 115K)

Where did you fucks go, last weekend we had a blast of a thread.

Attached: Kiara-the-lion-king-2-simbas-pride-33553803-500-281.jpg (500x281, 26K)

sad!!!!!

Thanks for the bump, leaf.

I pick bottom right

Wrong

Fuck you, I own a company that employs 30 people. We are everywhere.

>I own a company that employs 30 people. We are everywhere.
>I own a company that employs 30 people
Wow, I'm employed as a developer by a multi-billion dollar company in Stavanger that develops a automated drilling software.
Please tell me more about "Fuck you"

>when 2/3 of your income is disposable

Attached: 1522366807556.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Attached: 1513384649260.jpg (669x648, 274K)

>ywn destroy your country to have a comfy retirement
Feels bad

Sorry about that border.

Including forming a sentence in English, I suppose.

I mean, it it took you this long to comment on my broken English, I really don't care.

My point is that not everyone here is some loser that accomplished nothing in their life.

My parents just wanted me to be happy.
Whatever it takes, whatever the direction. Be happy.
As a consequence I never focused on a direction and put up a facade saying everything was alright.
Of course it isn't.

sam hyde's vid on "my son's a computah guru" is pretty depressing.

Attached: 1500237566254.jpg (497x395, 46K)

>My parents just wanted me to be happy.
>Whatever it takes, whatever the direction. Be happy.
>As a consequence I never focused on a direction and put up a facade saying everything was alright.
And let me guess, now you're regretting it
>My parents never told me to achieve anything, so I didn't

Attached: 1492016329933.jpg (413x395, 42K)

Wut? The fuck are you talking about? I've surpassed both their accomplishments... I make more in a year than they've made in their lives. Stop projecting your psyche onto others lmao, it's painfully obvious.

Speaking about projections...

I have a great job, a house, a wife, and kids. I am more than my parents wanted to be--but on the other hand, I'm not a trumpcuck. I can only imagine the shame your parents must feel when they see their faggot son worshiping at the feet of another man like a cuck.

Nah, I'm glad they didn't. You've got to build your own world. Doesn't matter if it's small of huge, as long as you're content with it.
Better than to get memed into terrible unmarketable university degrees and the assorted financial burdens.
They can't take any credit for what I've achieved. It's all me.
>so why the sad
I'm not content. Improvement takes time. Just waiting for harvest season now.

My parents are proud of me. "Surpassing" them isn't what I did, because I didn't "follow in their footsteps." I found my own footsteps to travel down and got pretty far in life. I myself am a little like my mother, a little like my father, but different from both. In my country, a father encourages a kid to explore the characteristics unique to him and invest in them as strengths. My dad pushed me to be what I was born to be, not to be like him.

Americans on the other hand have this fucked up idea that a man should push his son to be a miniature version of himself. Lived in America for work for 9 months. Here is a list of the things I have heard many men say.

>"I had a girl, so I guess I will have to wait a couple more years before I can play ball with my kid for hours the way my dad did that with me."
>"I detest dating a woman with a kid, I just can't bring myself to provide for a kid that doesn't look like me."
>"My boy some day will be the best wing-man a father can ask for."
>"I am hesitant to lay down $2000 for that poker table because it would be two tables for $3700 and I am considering putting the second one into storage so my son can have it when he moves out."
>"My son had an opportunity to be a doctor but I was able to push him into taking my place at the family business, but I did have to put off retirement a few years."
>"Had to throw out my son's wardrobe last night while he was out of town. He thinks he disrespect the manners I've taught him by rebelling with his punk get-up! When he gets back he'll know who's boss!"

And in a country like mine, where traditional values are strong and the jew media weak, men say things like:
>Maybe he'll be smarter than me
>I never had the opportunity to be an artist but I will make sure he will
>She will know how to learn from the world better than I did
>Maybe she'll be happier with life one day than I am.

Attached: dads-day clipart.jpg (170x225, 9K)

>EU cuck
You only get invited home on mandatory holidays, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hisyfkxxu_8&feature=youtu.be&t=50

Attached: lion-king-simba-nala-786157.jpg (590x350, 33K)

>literally