Maybe if you stopped sperging out about what the media or the president says and actually left your basements and went...

Maybe if you stopped sperging out about what the media or the president says and actually left your basements and went outside the white birthrate would actually go back up

Attached: 4chan_pol_frog_anime_girl_meme.jpg (720x765, 72K)

LEAVE TSU OUT OF THIS

Attached: 1511489963222.jpg (255x255, 15K)

but sage doesn't work

>Illegal jokes

Attached: illop.jpg (259x195, 10K)

Womp womp

Personally I take great pleasure in the fact that all of the effeminate trumpcucks here will die without ever passing on their DNA. It's natural selection at work.

>using froppy
They went too far now.

Attached: 862.png (600x596, 548K)

>tfw jew with qt aryan gf waifu who wants my babies so theyre raised to be based conservatives
my lox will be even bigger than metal gear

seriously like 1/10 tops

That second panel. I dont know how to describe it but its super common in lefty memes. Its like they cannot help themselves and HAVE to devolve into angry ranting. Its also exactly how they behave in real life political discussions with other lefties.

Why has this series of memes been trying to ruin my hero academia
its really toxic and racist

I wanna womp that frog

If she was real you would disgust her and the sum of your existence to her would be as a mildly depressing and completely unfortunate situaion.

I'm glad they picked that garbage anime instead of a good one

wow really funny comic there leaf. and such good drawing.

kill yourself.

Attached: 1578509676333.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Illegal joke
NOW we're memeing

Attached: this-poster-again.png (842x540, 22K)

stay mad

Attached: תְגוּבָה.jpg (471x471, 39K)

i don't want more white people, i want less shitskins. the earth is overpopulated already.

>illegal joke

Attached: 1527032340992.png (804x876, 456K)

>Hero Academia

Watch some fucking real anime like Galko you tasteless pleb.

Attached: 1466803952787.png (1043x1253, 1M)

Basically this. What's the point of the children if they can't eat steak every day? White birthrate is fine, kill all niggers and jews.

Why are MHA fans so autistic plebbit
Damn right

Maybe if you had sex with women instead of beating off to anime girls like Galko the white birthrate would go back up

Attached: Crew sample-84(rename before posting).jpg (480x480, 59K)

>ruin
it's always been shit, user

You are a disgrace to the mighty kek.

Why the fuck is a LEAF trying to tell us what to do, go back to the bull and prep him for the night, before we nuke your pussy ass country out of existence.

Whiter than you Miguel

Attached: LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (720x529, 77K)

sage all memeflag threads

Not a memeflag tho

(Crew Sample 84) rename before posting....

Totally not leftypol.

Attached: IMG_1401.png (455x405, 29K)

yeah, I guess they feel they have to tell you exactly how to feel about and interpret what they're saying with the comic. The right wing equivalent would be like a smuggy, just the top panel with some Lefty saying retarded shit that leaves you to take it or leave it.

ie, the left can't meme