Eye color:

I know this board likes to LARP about eye color among white people as if it means anything, but can anyone actually prove that it does, what's the difference between someone with brown, green, or blue eyes?

Attached: eyecolor.jpg (800x419, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_silver_fox
quora.com/What-surprised-you-most-about-your-DNA-test-results
genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

darker eyes protect against macular degeneration

Here you go: I have green eyes and I am not a faggot. Therefore, if you have green eyes- you are not a fag.

My eyes change colors between gray, blue, and green. Therefore; I am the strongest.

Sweet, green eye gang

Attached: 1524097644923.jpg (784x640, 39K)

my eyes are green with a light green ring does that mean i'm white?

>Inb4 brown eyes not white
White brown eyes and non-white brown eyes are still noticeably different.

*tips fedora*

not they don't. You just can't tell what color your eye is.

Brown Eyed mongoloid detected.

>OP asks question
>OP answers question
/thread

>eye color doesn’t matter

That’s like saying height doesn’t matter kek.

there's a relationship between eye color and inbreeding

Brown eyes are ugly. Thats all i know.

yeah, i probably should've lead with that, would've made great bait, cause' if there's anything this board loves...

Attached: eye.png (1213x690, 1.81M)

Fucking nordcuck, Med masterrace reporting to kick your ass

Attached: TheChad(Me)xican.jpg (555x451, 22K)

>my eye is a special snowflake that changed depending on my mood!
Kys. You aren't special

Literally projecting your inferiority at this point. Never said it had to do with mood.

Greenish gray mustard race reporting

>what's the difference between someone with brown, green, or blue eyes?

Their eye colour?

I have blue eyes, with them I can see into the soul of God.

my eyes are gray
wtf is this
what mean?

>looks at bottom left of OP pic
>see Nigger-Gorath looking at me
eye color gives you a different lens on life that you're too under-developed to notice. (e.g, Niggers only see opportunities to commit crime)

Attached: 1529676634944.jpg (261x193, 24K)

My eyes are so intensely bue that when I gaze on a hottie, her panties instantly melt.

You should read up on the Russian fox breeding experiment:

>The experiment was purposely designed to replicate the process that had produced dogs from wolves, by recording the changes in foxes, when in each generation only the most tame foxes were allowed to breed.

>Some important changes in physiology and morphology became visible, such as mottled or spotted colored fur.

Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_silver_fox

They point is, they selected only for behavioral traits but wound up getting cosmetic changes too. So things like eye color, skin pigmentation, hair type, ect, can all be linked to behavioral traits that don't manifest visually. Much like chiseled jaws and flatter faces could be linked to genes that make humans more aggressive and/or able to build muscle easier.

Attached: Georgian_white_Russian_domesticated_Red_Fox.jpg (1085x724, 420K)

This goes for you too

What is it?

if you have brown eyes you aren't white

kek

Attached: 6D91D044-55D4-4EFE-A63A-6406BDEC73F9.png (750x1334, 510K)

Yeah. WHAT is it? W8ing to r8 b8 m8.

>10:03pm
What part of America are you from? Fucking 12:00pm here

colored eyes are beautiful. european wamens with blue eyes, green eyes are so beautiful, even some hazel brown eyes are beautiful depending on size of their eyes and hair color.
unlike disgusting nig nog apes who all have the same fucking souless black eyes with disgusting sheepswool hair

Attached: 84926613b8b0e2c318109dd7fd25c1759268e508.jpg (500x417, 36K)

Saved.

Can confirm, also green and not a faggot.
Is GAYDAR actually a subconscious retinal scan? Not that we need it anyway, a fag will always make sure you know.

Feel bad for the U.S, getting flooded with beaners, sandniggers, more niggers, pajeets, you name it. You used to be the best country in the world, now, sadly, you're a liberal shithole owned by the Jews

Saved

Anyone know the medical term for what’s going on with My eye? Been this way since I was born

Attached: E5596F5D-4C3B-41ED-827A-84507BFF6EB6.jpg (1519x1485, 291K)

might be some form of heterochromia, I'm not certain, but i'd look into it

Checked.
Worked for a construction company. The IT guy was a classic S O Y boy, beard, glasses and all.
Whenever someone new hired on, he was always eager to shoehorn the phrase " my Husband " in to the conversation as quickly as possible to watch the reaction.I think the faggot orgasmed if there was so much as an eye tick. Disgusting

>le 56% eye

Attached: 91BD67CA-5080-4A94-8777-2FA8DEAD4C9F.png (600x600, 91K)

Probably heterochromia

Attached: heterocromia.png (1594x1696, 305K)

a bit like light skin and intelligence, theyre an evolutionary feature of the people capable of survive the european winters long cold and dark nights.
natural selection is all, the people who were too stupid to prepare for winter or couldnt hunt in poor natural light died out

Nothing besides green eye master race

A Total Eclipse of the Heart.

Heres the other eye. Haven’t seen an eye doctor in 20 years. Perfect vision. Can’t remember if any doctors as a kid ever diagnosed it.

Attached: 313FC35B-D1A3-471D-B327-BD0B959A50A6.jpg (1403x1054, 194K)

fifteesixochondria

Attached: eyeChart.png (1519x1485, 1M)

lighter eye colors indicate more inbreeding

legit grey-hazel here.
what does this mean?

I have green eyes and they are very light- sensitive. When I'm walking around and the sun is shining bright out, I have to squint a lot, and sometimes walk with just one squinted eye open. Sometimes I can't drive unless I wear sunglasses. I feel as if I have developed folds on my forehead and around my eyes prematurely because of my light sensitive eyes. Yes my stare may pierce your soul but I look rather aged because of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong (that includes you, reader), but as far as I know, White people are not White necesarilly because of the cold, in fact, they say mongoloid features like skimos are actually the result of cold environments (big cheekbones to warm the face and the "asian eyes" to protect from the cold wind. White people are, apparently, more of a result of cloudy environments, skin would become whiter in a necessity to absorb more vitamin from the little sunlight that was in Europe, and hair and eyes will also have clear colors because of the same reason, unlike niggers, where sun strikes like a bitch and nigger skin, hair, and eyes adapted to block the excess of sunlight

>Blue and grey eyes are caused by a gene inherited from a man who lived 10,000+ years ago that had the mutation
>green eyes are caused by the blue eye gene and a mutation of melanin
>brown eyes are dominant because melanin is

North Western peoples have the lowest levels of melanin genes hence the highest rate of having light eyes

This is very mutty. I can't even see the light reflection. European brown is a light shade of brown but this is like Mexican tier.

Fiendly reminder. Pray nature or God for a good eye color to your future child

Attached: eye color probability.jpg (467x350, 34K)

You can only produce blue eyes with brown eyes if you are a European. Shitskins BTFO. That's the beauty of being white.

But you're a chink

Nice projection. At least recessive genes are in my family and I did a DNA test. Nigger.

blue eyes are like a natural paternity test in a world of muds.

Attached: 2018-06-20 05.46.52.png (483x305, 44K)

This is bullshit. My mother has brown eyes, father has blue eyes, and my brother and I have green eyes. Even both my grandparents on my mothers side have brown eyes. The grandparents on my fathers side have blue eyes and brown eyes.

interesting hypothesis, i remember reading something about that actually, i wish i could remember where.

>Being this butthurt
Kek, also
>Nigger
Fuck off, faggot

Attached: TheChad(Me)xican2.jpg (960x904, 52K)

Do a DNA test. Bet you will find gook and nigger blood. Along with European blood because of the Spanish. Rape baby.

>med
>mexican

user...

Yes, but even so, white people who have brown eyes, do not themselves have the same eye color as non-whites, the brown eyes we do have are hazel, so it's really a question of whether or not someone's eyes are brown as opposed to hazel.

Sorry, m8, I didn't do the chart, this is not the only one with those results, I don't know how your brother and you got that eye color, maybe there's a miscalculation

Attached: eye color probability 2.jpg (500x499, 22K)

Negrosis maxmuttis.

my eyes are like the bottom one

Every race but Whites, are an endless sea of Black hair and Brown eyes.

I think that means something.

Attached: China 1495829842509.jpg (600x328, 38K)

>Mexican
>Niggers
Kek, no, I have at least 13% of mongoloid (indigenous) blood, still, that doesn't make me non White
There's even nordcucks in Mexico, pic related was a classmate of mine

Attached: Mexican nordchick.jpg (720x960, 89K)

I have really light brown eyes that almost look like honey yellow and I have the same exact problems with the sun

My great grandma was full Navajo and I have blue eyes and brown hair. Don’t listen to em spic bro.

Fuck off you hazel eye nitwit

DNA means more than eye color. Mutt.

Still whiter than you Qiang Xiang

This is the actual difference

Attached: Melanin Content and Eye Color.png (1440x2175, 327K)

Recessive genes can be passed from parent to offspring while the dominant (obviously) genes determine said child's eye color. That child grows up carrying the recessive genes for an eye color different from their own. They mate with someone who also carries recessive genes for an eye color different to their actual eye color, and sometimes the recessive genes line up giving the child an eye color different to that of either of his or her parents.

Dark matter is a theorized form of matter that is believed to account for approximately 80% of the matter in the universe, and about a quarter of its total energy density

I am a snownigger.
I have green eyes.
My father is called Tyrone.

My father has brown eyes and my mother has blue eyes and I have greenish blue eyes, they also look more green or blue depending on the lighting and maybe even the mood. I know that other user was freaking out about people saying mood changes their eye color, but I think it could maybe make slight hue or brightness changes, I read something a couple of times about certain mood or emotional states releasing certain chemicals that have an effect on your eye darkness, or something like that.

it means you're not gay, congrats

>DNA means more than eye color. Mutt.
Then show your real "DNA test". Your chart () is a fucking saved image from an American user of Quora quora.com/What-surprised-you-most-about-your-DNA-test-results

Attached: chink scam.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Interesting.

Attached: Diversity 1509681203122.jpg (500x417, 79K)

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

Attached: 170907114701-prince-george-school-close-up-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 141K)

What do you call this? Green? hazel?

Attached: 20180321_123308.jpg (690x691, 322K)

I have bottom brown on the lower right, whereas my brother has top middle. I have dark hair, and surprisingly he has dirty blonde hair(as a child his hair was bright blonde). Genes can be dominant, or regressive.

Call it "Snake skin"

Kek

Attached: 1948B807-8BE6-467C-8570-DCADACCBE43D.jpg (480x516, 36K)

>tfw top middle
Who else /mongrel eyes/ here?

Attached: 1478731129345.png (500x553, 65K)

Green eyes are a mutation. Blue eyes are "normal". Mutations from then on become very rare.

Hotness

Attached: 2346d6058c91b2281c3182f798acd8a6.jpg (640x800, 98K)

Blue in the light, but almost kind of grey during the evenings or overcast weather. I'm guessing because of Rayleigh scattering.

Attached: IMG_3169.jpg (1053x1005, 349K)

Attached: 1522026557219.jpg (556x604, 95K)

Everything we can "see" is the result of light hitting an object. Light is information. Lighter eyes take in a wider spectrum of light as compared to darker eyes.

So, basically, your eyes are like those mood rings but they actually work?

Kek

Unfortunately I've got dark brown hair. So not a real Aryan.

Attached: pol.jpg (881x421, 131K)

the insecurity just oozes through these posts

aporojees

Attached: 1528133132961.jpg (698x641, 90K)

>Mexican
>Beady eyed
>Mediterranean
One of these things is not like the other...

Attached: Mediterranean_race_Fischer_Lexikon.png (264x302, 124K)

You can see brown in there you fucking shitskin