What do you guys think of high class indian women like pic related settling in white countries and Racemixing with...

What do you guys think of high class indian women like pic related settling in white countries and Racemixing with whites?

Would you betray your race for a chance at easy but genetically inferior women?

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-110238__01.jpg (536x1030, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x31sot3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also unironically met an anglo indian stock poon recently. I did not smash, she had to go back anyway. But in the same dilemma? Yeah

poo/poon i guess work interchangeably

only like the skinny style indian chicks but definitely not like MIA or mindy lahiri eww

We have enough vapid roasties in the country already - no need to add more.

Apu in the Loo

Dumb racists that don't know God's word wouldn't understand that northern Indians are one ethnicity from the Japhethic race from which "whites" alsocome from. This isn't race mixing.

I love Indian women. Only the light skinned/Northern looking ones tho. No Dravidian scum

>high class

Attached: image.jpg (1280x719, 82K)

Post feet

There's so many asian cuties I want to fuck, but I never want to make weird happa child.

Attached: 1526170322917.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Are you a curry Shitskin?

By your definition 50% of ALL Arabs, pakis, and Indians are white.

>Pic related. Is she white?

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-112908__01.jpg (1080x1075, 282K)

Look like gypsies. Basically their mommy or grandmommy had a British dad.

Attached: igor_misdaris1_bigimage.jpg (537x800, 81K)

If thats high class my rectum must be a royalty

>high class
>indian
Pick one

Here's the problem shitskin. What you are proscribing is multiculturalism.

Now even if that turdworld shitskin in your photo was White if we were to allow it amongst us because it was raised in and comes from a culture which has another definition of White, and a culture that advocates for, promotes, and permits race mixing, what would happen is the shitskin turd would start trying to convince us that others if it's kind are White.

Even if they are obviously not.

This is a problem because it dilutes and destroys us as White people.

Instead of being the people we once were we will begin to become the people that you are. All because you allowed one shitskin to convince others that it was White. Which subsequently spread confusion and discord, amongst us, and destroyed our culture and fractured our people.

DIVERSITY IS A CODEWORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE.

If India was so White why is it a turdworld shithole? If India was so great why would the shitskin want to leave it?

You know you are inferior and you know you're not White. Kill yourself subhumsn shitskin shill.

If you're going to make some half breed at least make a proper hapa with a nip. Not some curry stinking street shitter

The biggest problem with racemixing is the possibility of having a shitskin son. This fact alone usually kills my desire for nonwhite women.

Their armpit still smells like onions and xurry

Hot

>import some chromed up 3rd world gash and find out she's more privileged than any western cunt.

Have you ever met someone from the upper castes, user? They take fucking insufferable to a cosmic level.

This. Indians, even the meme "high breeding" ones are absolute shit tier humans if you can even call them that.

I love you. Thank you for posting this. I an whit and was just clearing some stuff up. Indians with light skin are just that! Indians with light skin. NOT white.

WHITES are the ones of European descent. The definition of white some of these idiots are promoting, calling Indians white would mean that half of all Arabs/pakis/Indians are white. It would mean the refugees are white.

But that will never be true. Whites include all Europeans from nordics to slavics but NEVER Arabs or north/high caste/brhamin/whatever Indians.

SHOW BOBS AND VAGENE

Did you know Nordic people built the Taj Mahal??

Attached: E399F8EC-CFC2-4FFB-8DCB-FC094472494E.jpg (1024x612, 128K)

I have. I grew up in India. The "high caste" over there are the same as any modern white woman. They have the same level of degeneracy, same shit attitude, same feminist beliefs, same sluttiness. Only difference is they have a worse accent and are uglier.

Smashed a pajeet the other month. Feltgoodman

Sexy

Fuck off with your rule-breaking spam threads.
Report.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

How’s it feel that a “pajeets” owns the two Crown Jewels of British Industry, Jaguar and Land Rover only 50 years after colonization ended? “Pajeets”are going to buy and sell your white babies for gladiator tournaments in 100 years you dumb whites.

Judging by your taste, you probably use your left hand to finger your maan you shitskin

Attached: 1529700505388.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Polish faggots are the niggers of Europe.

she's ugly. no I'd get her deported

All it is is a byproduct of multiculturalism. A conscious effort to destroy standards, and dilute culture.

Hitler believed that the German people and the German people alone were the Aryan race. Years later we have Iranians, and Indians on the intetwebs claiming they are Aryan thus making them "White". Do you really believe that's what Hitler meant?

Years ago the world was parceled into two distinct groups black and White. Everyone that wasn't White was black.

As a byproduct of multiculturalism we now subconsciously separate black, from Papua Guinean, and that from Sumatran, and that from Afghani etcetera.

Of course the natural byproduct of this is for shitskins to try to convince us they are White. These people are mentally ill. But even sicker are the people who believe them.

Here's Russell Peters explaining the black thing. It's funny. If you don't feel like watching the whole 4 minutes it comes near the end.

dailymotion.com/video/x31sot3

Wouldn't the crown jewels be Rolls Royce, and Bentley? And isn't Jaguar and Land Rover a subsidiary of Ford motor company?

You never got them from us. You bought them off of Ford motor car.

This shit is proof that Pajeets aren't "bro tier". Pajeets are snakes in the grass like Al non-whites.

It is natural for every race to think of themselves first, and when whites have the power to control and dominate all races, these Shitskins dont mind collectively standing against whites and promoting white genocide.

Everytime you say some light skinned Indian bitch is white, you are promoting Racemixing and thus white genocide.

Crown Jewels of INDUSTRY you dumb white. Learn how to read English.

Attached: 7186223B-0FF7-4131-BB96-B33B0F7C9860.jpg (1668x2075, 1.34M)

Rolls Royce is owned by the Turks....erm I mean the Germans. Lmfao

Attached: AEC011A4-CD15-43BE-8674-FF95D855D39C.jpg (1643x727, 474K)

Indian women who are 'high class' believe themselves to be better than other people and are the kind of people you see yelling at lowly Walmart employees, over the dumbest shit. Their arrogance is next to chinese people with cars, not the kind of woman you want.

The east is chopping you white chimps up little pieces at a time. Before you know it you won’t have legs!

Attached: 043A6C51-8DAD-47CF-BFA9-879AB126E326.jpg (1636x1259, 803K)

I'm so glad at least someone over here understands. At least one other person isn't a sheep or a shitskin snake.

I am 100% convinced Jow Forums is overrun by non whites. I post these threads as experiments. And I always get at least a couple of niggers claiming that the Shitskin I posted is white. And these idiots always reveal sooner or later that they're Shitskins themselves.

ALL of these people are scum and against whites. It's sickening. Imagine if Europe fell and all whites had to escape to Japan, and some whites started claiming they were Japanese just to try and gain acceptance. It's a disgrace na dmakes me very angry knowing that these people no matter how kind they are in real life, deep down do not give a shit about the white race and would take up white resources in a white country (immigration) any day.

You couldn't be more accurate. They truly believe they're some sort of ascended White goddess.
Girls like pic related who happen to have light colored Shitskin and light eyes by genetic fluke. The truth is they're still Shitskin Indians and it pisses me off how they think they can even compare to the beauty of a true white woman.

They are also way more privileged and annoying cunts with shallower personalities than any white bimbo you could come across. I have lived in India and have experience with these bitches. I appreciate white women so much more now.

Even if the white woman is a bland, blonde bimbo thot at least she's still truly white and not some Shitskin trying to LARP as white.

Besides, those Indians that think they're white are way more toxic and needlessly racist than any edgelord on this board.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-123811__01.jpg (1044x1271, 346K)

name?

Found a pic of her and her dad. These are the genetics she is carrying.

Reveal flag and I'll tell you. I'm 99% sure you are a shitskin pajeet.
>Inb4 you first
No way Rajesh

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-124531__01.jpg (724x1003, 148K)

But here's the point shitskin. Jaguar and Land Rover haven't been British for years. They sold to Ford Motor Car. An American corporation. The pakis bought the company from the yanks. Not us. Further the cars are now manufactured in India not Britain. Why are you so overjoyed that you paid for a brand name?

The damage was already done when the yanks bought the company and moved production to America. Even if you look st your own production stat there's no way in hell that 92,000 cars would be manufactured in Britain per year because there's no way in hell that 92,000 cars would be sold in Britain per year.

You bought an American company with a British name. Good for you. Go team India. :|

Further Rolls was bought by Germans. What the fuck does that have to do with you? What is it you're Aryan now so Germany is your homeland? XD

Finally I'm not Swedish so I couldn't give a monkeys about Volvo. What would make you think I care? Why would that be anything to do with me?

Pure Northern Europeans are inferior to Southern Europeans and other mixed raced peoples.

First rule of animal breeding. Mixing two disparate populations increases fitness.

Southern/eastern European peoples are by far the most attractive and intelligent. The more purely white the less attractive. Purely white women have the same problem pure black women have = no hips.

You’re tortured logic is pathetic

I'd marry a foreigner any day of the week over an Australian woman.

>Wife is half Italian half Greek
>Have kids
>Professional arguments (Every fucken Medditeranian-Bitch does this), after we finish dinner as a family (2 Boys) ends up in Fucking
>Comment that her dinner was shut and can get a better pub-feed for $20AUD.
>She gets angry with me, promises to improve.
>Wake up to awesome Breakfast.
>Eggs, fresh Bread, Bacon, Chorizo, Halloumi cheese, Some bean shit which was from her grandmother's recipe.
>Pay for hair and Nails (-$200AUD) a month.
>Wife looks like a super-model.
>No issues...

Yeah can't complain hey...

Attached: images (46).jpg (470x313, 19K)

Tortured logic? Please explain.

That's because you are creating generalisations the Jews want you to create. They want you to believe that ALL white women are insufferable cunts and they are using feminism to turn the majority of white women into insufferable cunts.

But the truth is, most women have been made that way regardless of race, by liberal values. You just have to find the right white woman for yourself. But more importantly raise your daughters free of the toxic liberal values so that the next generation of white women are like they used to be.

White women have always been the most beautiful and the most loyal until the Jews posioned their minds with shit like suffrage.

Subhuman Cumskins breed with your own race

Hey before you "CTRL+V" again.
I have two sons, not daughters.

Secondly you sound like an Incel. Hardcore.

Indian people can be really weird.
I was on an exchange program as a student in New Delhi. Went shopping solo, to quickly buy some alcohol for me and my roommates. I left for my apartment when I got approached by mom with her daughter. She asked me if I could help her daughter get pregnant, because her boyfriend couldn't do it.
>Just. What. The. Fuck

Attached: 1529614292016.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

They have bad genes.
They want good genes for their offspring as any other animal does.
Whites have the best genes.
Go figure.

>falling for pasta

I know it is pasta I just wanted to put some KNAWLIDGE out

How can non-whites even deny that they compare in any way, shape or form to European beauty?

Attached: a0a8da1fecf10d4c4bf44d15050177a2.jpg (1278x2048, 411K)

Nah, it's true. I will upload videos to /gif/ today. She was a qt btw. Very shy at first though. Her mom invited me to stay at their apartment, but I couldn't skip classes so I just went there and plowed her every night, after her boyfriend went home.
She told him I was her English teacher, kek. Felt bad at first, because he seemed like a nice guy, but pussy was too tight to give a shit.
Also her mom was batshit crazy. She gave me some herbal drinks to raise my "potency".

Attached: pajeeta.jpg (640x640, 60K)

looking at the pics on this thread, theres no difference between These women and the People where i live
Whats the Problem ?

ALL women are beautiful.

And btw, beauty can vary from person to person.

>ALL women are beautiful
Biggest Jewish lie to promote Racemixing.

Women with shit colored skin (non white) are ugly. You are obviously a shitskin trying to cope.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-141236__01.jpg (1080x996, 375K)

As said before, the meaning of beauty can vary from person to person.

If you don’t like a woman with darker colour skin, fine by me, but others will find the women you don’t like attractive. Hence, all women are attractive.

>Would you betray your race
Could you get over the smell and the lack of toilet paper?

>Beauty can vary from person to person
Average attractiveness in Europeans is much higher. Brown people love the people of their own race that look closer to Europeans (light skin, sharp features).

That proves that European is the ideal standard of beauty. Sure there is attractiveness everywhere, but the genetics even attractive brown women carry will always be shit.

Moreover, what you brown cunts consider "attractive" is usually a pile of shit compared to an average 6/10 white woman.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-142154__01.jpg (1080x1195, 311K)

>Racemixing with whites?
Absolutely NOT.
>Would you betray your race for a chance at easy but genetically inferior women?
I will die alone and a virgin before I would mix. I won't punish my children for my own failure.

>Moreover, what you brown cunts consider "attractive" is usually a pile of shit compared to an average 6/10 white woman.
So? Who are you to judge what people like?

Are Turkish women different from the people where you live?

There is an OBJECTIVE standard of beauty. I as a white purist would fuck any woman if she offered her cunt to me even if she was a nigger.

But if you don't think about beauty as general attractiveness and instead use beauty as a ranking standard, white women will ALWAYS rank at the top.

Sure that ugly poo women you worship in Bollywood, can be called "attractive" in a very loose, Jewish sense of the word and sure, I would fuck her.

But when you look at beauty in it's purest form, white women in general will always be more beautiful than non-white women. That is a fact.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-143442__01.jpg (1080x1005, 325K)

You aren't a white purist you are a goat fucking degenerate.

>I am 100% convinced Jow Forums is overrun by non whites.
duh

I always knew we Indians are Nordics, thanks user

This LARPing user again with the same fucking bread, can you stop doing this?
Sage

Why does it rustle your jimmies, curry shitter?

Your candor is inflaming my curiosity as to your flag.

I wonder your actual race.

American flags are as good as meme flags. I'm German. What are you? I'm guessing you're a shitskin since you sound butthurt over brownies being called ugly.

Actually I'm anglo-slavic. 6'2, blue eyes. Not that you'll believe me.

What was your story being in India? Seems out of place for a german.

Here for a uni transfer. I've observed and interacted extensively with Indians and as a result I loathe non-whites more than ever and my love for whites has grown.

I don't care what race you think I am. The point is that non-whites are inferior to whites, including when it comes to beauty.

Absolutely not.

I wasn't doubting your race as much as your out-of-context context in India.

What's your field?

Also, I feel like "superiority" and "inferiority" are pretty perspective oriented concepts. You can make a claim of superiority of IQ to be specific (and you'd be right doing so), but a general claim of superiority is harder to measure.

I have a friend who's Indian, and he's told me how whiteness is clear cut sign of being better in India (he's himself a pale upper caste dude). India's quite a blatantly racist place, it's almost funny how open and accepted it is there.

He told me that the repeated images of blue skinned deities in the Hindu pantheon is likely just a metaphor for white people (aryans).