If you think about it...

if you think about it, there is actually way bigger shit than going to work each day regularly and then sleep and repeat.

the whole wide cosmos is out there and its trillions of miles wide, while we here on earth care about me how much bullion we get monthly.

humanity should strive for more than that.

Attached: lossy-page1-1200px-Hubble_Extreme_Deep_Field_(full_resolution).tif[1].jpg (1200x1047, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad Hitler lost huh Hanz?

The space economy will unleash the sleeping beast inside all humans OP. It's coming.

OP, stop making money and strive for THE STAAARS! SPAAACE! Don't forget to drink that onions while you're at it.

every change comes from the population.
if you really want to change our society you must band together and pledge to the government.

i just wanted to remind you all that we are living in an illusion created by our routinous lives.
while out there is a gigantical space to explore. and you are each day aobut going to work and making bullion. its nonsensical.

seems legit

Attached: 20180131_143320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

Okay we put you at the helm, everyone stops working and starts thinking about space.
About a month goes by and all the food is gone. Everybody dies.
But we thought of muh space

i request a change of society. there are ways to do that without making us all die.

we just need some philosophical thinking here.

You are already dead fool.

Attached: 20180131_143331.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

cant believe no one here feels me, Jow Forums.

you need rest user

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-06-18_192922_www.youtube.com.png (2970x1503, 2.76M)

seriously, think about my words.

Nothing else to think about. It is already finished.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

need racewar first

to be honest, fuck jesus and god, we should make our own fate and go forward into space.

N.O.
minor semantics.

I get it, I really do.

But shit just doesn't work that way man. It's just not that simple.

Making the modern earth not tear itself apart is a web of logistics and god knows what that is not easily untangled without major damage..

striving for buillion helps get us to space, someone has to pay for it.

look, the whole
>you get something for giving something
is out of century

we need to think about our species as a WHOLE. develop new mechanics.

Right.... To bad its not real. There is only the Earth. The Earth is the only place we can physically exist.

Attached: 6132edbc14e5bb116432d13780a2a27a.png (420x420, 224K)

and also LIFE IS NOT WORHT IT TO WORK EVERY DAY IN YOUR PRIMES AND THUS LITERALLY WASTE YOUR LIFE!!!!!
we need a new system. whos with me?

aaaannnd this is why your country is overran by abduaboos.

i support racemixing. its the logical conclusion to humanity.
>prepare for the hate

Too soon

Dont worry user The Change YOU want to see IS coming very soon. But only for a season. The Harvest is ready.

Attached: temple-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 107K)

i dont believe in supernatural things. we need to do our change ourselves.

tell us about your day

Nope, this is total bullshit.

If everybody knew just how special and unique every single life was, then the world would of never ended up like this.

Attached: flat.jpg (1024x516, 85K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-13 The Final Truth in the Apple of God's Eye - YouTube.jpg (3010x1694, 589K)

we could go full economic fascism over main economic drivers like energy and shoot for Type 1 society pretty fucking quickly
the most fucked up part is that we could jerry rig a few things that we have already proved functional and get it going right now.
t. 2x mission nasa scientist

these posts have nothing to do with my point.

I am so there.
Most human wealth, like 90% of it, is wasted on zero-sum fights for sex. Bring back traditional marriage or pass a 50% sumptuary tax and dump the proceeds into space tech, and we could get there.
This is why a White supermajority is essential for a well-run country.

are you leading by example? what are you doing to turn your words into action?

space is fake

Im honestly disappointed there was no intervention.... desu understanding all i do.....Like it seems like it went to far....We weren't ready for this :/

Attached: 20150111-Theme-verse-Obadiah-copy.jpg (1000x750, 352K)

thats really awesome.
i appreciate your work, fellow user.

i refuse work and trade in stocks to get my money. but if i could i would immediately go to space and explore. as for that, i provide humanity with free knowledge and wisdom.
have a website and everything but not gonna post it.

"money"
not saying money needs to be abolished, but humanity needs a new system

We could always just colonize different solar systems, allow them to grow into their own communities then unite them in a Federation-like government with Earth.

There's plenty of planets fit for human life out there including with the same or closer gravity to this one so there won't be a problem with health or mutations.

We don't even need to keep communicating with them, just slap every scientific research in data form on the sleeper ships, wait a few centuries then send a probe to see if they've adapted, died or are fit enough to join us(if not just wait more)

Attached: maia.jpg (600x338, 58K)

That's why spirituality/religion is good. It puts shitty work into perspective and makes you less interested in the consumerist culture. That makes spirituality the enemy of capitalism.

Agree. What I am trying to do with my life, user.

there isnt

all of that infinite space is empty and boring

Well leftists in government want to stop it. People like Trump want to make star exploration a reality for our children.
Which side will you vote for, user?

nasa mission are a waste of time and money. i don't really pride myself on them - just that other people sort of take it as some sort of position of authority. Lockheed figures out all the difficult stuff that JPL is too retarded to do. Most mission PIs and admin are only there because they learned how to manipulate and fuck people over better than others. I'd really prefer if the US NAVY took over all space/planetary missions. Same goes for future gen nuclear - they've innovated the most and have the best training regimens for new blood.
the fact remains - if you want to work on the few types of projects that would actually bring energy costs down to near zero, you are going to have a hard time finding the funding.

look, anons.

here is how you can do it.

>band together
>forget races and right wing vs left wing and all that shit
>pledge to government to develop an entire new system humanity can thrive on

as it looks at the moment is 1:1

you get the equal amount that you give

this kind of thinking doesnt get us anywhere soon.

what i propose is that you adopt a system where you generally adopt a path of "1>2" and not 1>1

Immigrate to America and join space force my kraut friend

some colleagues and I have toiled with the idea of creating a Type 1 Society lobbying or political party for shits.

Is this nigger retarded?
>trillions of miles wide
Wow, this nigger is retarded.

and this is precisely my problem.

dont live to capitalize on something, like "people got their by fucking others over" in order to "have a positon of power"

the point is to adopt a mindset to bring humanity as a whole further.

isnt that something we should strive on?

we as Jow Forums could do that

stop bothering about races and start bothering about earth changing developement. not technologically but in general, in all areas.

why, was i wrong?
explain to me, user.

Yes, DMT is eye opening

>That makes spirituality the enemy of capitalism.
Although most of the time it's bullshit(spirituality) you gotta admit capitalism is getting stale.

It's the best system we have now but we need a real reward system that grows alongside with technological progress and actually acknowledges people's contribution to society and perfectly knows how hard they work or their capabilities. If you're gonna be rich, you would've earned it.
If you're gonna be poor, you would deserve it and not be forced upon you by circumstance or anything,

the problem is despite many people who have the knowledge to move things forward, the materials necessary still cost ungodly amounts of money. you have to convince a billionaire in the short term to give it all up. an egomaniac may go for it if he/she can be convinced they will be remembered for ushering in the dawn of a new paradigm

i think you need to get the government to develop a new system alltogether. not just create a political party. this is too small change, only 1 party in 1 state wont do much. we need as population are cut free from borders and nations here on Jow Forums. we can be the change we want and develop a new system and bring the worldwide governments to adopt it.

far from capitalism and also a one world government. you feel me?

The observable universe is billions of lightyears in diameter, 1 single light year is trillions of miles wide, so I can see why user would consider you being off by several orders of magnitude as a retard.

A trillion miles is .17 light years. The nearest solar system is suspected to be 4.3 light years away
Our galaxy is suspected to be 100,000light years in width
The observable universe is suspected to be 93 billion light years In width.
You are high and short sighted to the degree of magnitudes of magnitudes, it is time to stop posting.

Also, space travel is a fucking meme. There are places on EARTH humans can’t form a sustainable colony, why the fuck would you expect it to be possible on any other planet?

fuck off muzzie scum

>trillions of miles wide
yeah its probably like octoseptuagintillion x octoseptuagintillion to the 9999999th power x's 9999999999999999 miles across

Attached: hubb.jpg (835x835, 165K)

>german
>supporting racemixing

I'm not surprised at all, really.

hence why i believe we as Jow Forums need to band together and 'convince' governments to change and adopt a one world government, and focus on technologies that benefit us all directly.

then go into space and colonize other worlds. and also adopt a new system of society that goes beyond making money and profiting.

yeah sorry, lightyears wouldnt pop into my mind.

doesnt matter, you get my point.

also, i will dedicate this as a general and keep posting this thread.

Agreed.
We spend our days largely in trivia and majority of our years in futile occupations.

exactly!
someone gets it.

You know, odds are, we live in a computer simulation, right?

believe it or not, this has been a big focus of me too.

you need to register as a 501c4 in the US in order to lobby to any effective level
it's a not-for-profit
Jow Forums is not on most their radar. they're morons for the most part

I get that you are a fucking brainlet who has no idea what the fuck he has talking about, got high, watched space nigger fuck the corpse of Carl Sagan, then decided to post.

I've been saying similar for 40 years, it scares people to change or just to think of change.

I've thought hard about it for years now. People thought I was crazy when I said it 5 or more years ago.

I should really get to abducting psychic people, genetically alter them and dip them into vats of liquidized drugs.

Herbert was sorta right about that "folding space" phenomena, and I really want to seed human life around the cosmos. The philosophical questions it will answer are far too great to pass up, even if I have to live over a thousand years just to witness and/or catalogue it.

Attached: Ceph.png (256x256, 54K)

Yes, but space is just too big to give a shit. We can continue to observe but when the nearest star is already light years away we will never go anywhere.

help me out here anons, should i call this new general /fg/ - future general ?

Simulation? No.
Algorithm? Yes.

Just as we can program systems so can nature by trail and error.

Humanity for instance, are they no different than machines? Flesh androids? Clay Golems? Ofc humanity is more than that because we have self-awareness and try to evolve that perception along with ourselves so unlike the natural way we were conceived we paradoxically "choose" where to go even though time is set in stone and free will is a glitch in people's perception.

It's not really practical to have any sort of interstellar federation until we figure out some sort of FTL communication, which probably isn't even possible.

Imagine trying to conduct any sort of diplomacy when it takes almost 9 years between the time you send a message and receive a reply. That's only the nearest star too.

yeah but Jow Forums is not bound to countries. we are the mouthpeace of humanity. thus we can change big things!

Our past is our future and our future is our past.

quantum communication - one word.

You ought to stop talking about things you know jack shit about. It'll only make you look like a retard.

We are going to reach a point where VR is going to become indistinguishable from reality. I believe that quantum computers are going to be the final proof. Reality is objective. Period. The double slit experiment shows that an object can and does exist in two places at the same time. Which is exactly how qbits work inside a quantum computer. Do you see the paradox here?

Just interlink computers with the minds of augmented humans. It's actually possible with modern day technology and not that pricey that people would believe. The moral implications are the problem. Maybe a few people need to die until the proper datajack can be developed.

Proper shock stimulation to the pineal gland via electrode needle would allow the alignment of 1 or more people's intuition. Link, that phenomena via cables along with the machines/computers to direct it into a direction and you effectively have a method of communicating not just instantly but in different timelines as well given how the farther you are from something time slows or speeds up. It will also allow for observations regardless of distance(supra-remote viewing)

of course i dont know shit about it. do you know about quantum mechanics? have you studied it?

dont flame me for trying to make humanity better.

The Singularity will cause humanity to either go extinct, or ascend to posthumanity.

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-2.html

Attached: HLAIpredictions.png (1930x1276, 436K)

>i am a mad faggot that only thinks about things i can see

get aids

this

Angela?

I am with you 100%. There are more people like you around than you know.
If everybody thought like you, the world would be a much much better place. People don't like their beliefs challenged and so they lash out (cognitive dissonance) which explains the negative posts in this thread.

Actually I sorta take back my comment after I read this:
Fuck you you degenerate vermin. Race mixing is perhaps the biggest threat to exploring space and having peace on earth.

honestly, im about to make some money in stocks PERHAPS, and when that happens, i would be tempted to pay an user 1k a month for regularly making threads about things i dictate which will include my theories how to make humanity better. i am at that point.

tho not sure if i will become successfull. but id go to that length.

>extinct or ascend to post humanity
Given how in some way those outcomes are practically the same, we can't really say if it really matters.

Can you define what is human? We know what a sentient is(Us) but what exactly makes us "Human" other sentiency? Chances are there's other sentient things out there but are they "human"?

It wasn't long ago that dark people were considered animals.

Attached: Pattern Recognition.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Wait nobody sees the hidden merchant?

*other than

Fuck off degenerate Merkel. Go drink some more dead baby blood.

Afaik with quantum entanglement you can't force a state change or it breaks the entanglement.
Without being able to change the state at will you can't relay any information, making it useless for communication.

Now i do.

What is this place doing to me.

You're not making humanity better by spouting nonsense on /pol. I suggest you study up on some physics first and learn about lenght scales in the universe.
>have you studied it?
In fact I have, though at undergraduate level only. It's not much but enough to see if someone is just parroting popsci buzzwords.

How exactly are you doing that?

Pro tip: if you instantly thought raising awareness, you have to go back

Why force it? Let people gravitate towards that subject naturally. Forcing might make people think it's too good to be true.

Oh and let's not get started on the old-fashioned religious, some of which consider human advancement the devil or the devil's work

Humanity can't strive for anything much more than hand to mouth when 6 billion niggers roam this earth in 30 years.

Spoiler alert; the great flood/ the great filter is Africans.

You’re funny

kek so much hate on Jow Forums for making humanity better. only underlines the need for a "make humanity better general"

ah cool, thanks

maybe we do find a way tho.

i just think humanity shouldnt dwell on this lonely planet.

thought about this too but then i thought it cant hurt to support that and speed things up.

Struth mate. Too right

Turk confirmed

This is scary