TRUMP DOESN'T PROTECT WHITE PEOPL- OH, WHAT'S THIS?

Oh, look at this [1]

> Radulovic, 28, was indicted June 7 for a threat he made on Jow Forums last August in the aftermath of the chaotic white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where counter-protester Heather Heyer was murdered. Upset over the rally, Radulovic posed as a member of the white nationalist alt-right and threatened to show up at an upcoming “Boston Free Speech Rally” and shoot members of the alt-right with a Remington 700.
> Though his aim was to prevent people from showing up to the event, Radulovic wrote that injuring white nationalists would help garner “sympathy” for their movement.
> Radulovic is now facing up to five years in prison for that comment, on one charge of making an interstate “threat to injure the person of another.” He also lost his job in the IT field following his arrest, according to Lauer.
> Notably, though Radulovic was not officially charged with a hate crime, his grand jury indictment contains a “special finding” that says he “intentionally selected the victims as the object of his threat because of the actual and perceived race and color of the anticipated attendees.” (The press release about his case is also filed under the “hate crime” topic tag on the Justice Department’s website.)

And here is the punchline, emphasis mine
> This means that, if convicted, Radulovic could face **** enhanced sentencing for his perceived targeting of the white Americans ***** expected to attend the rally.

tl;dr
> ANTIFA retard makes threats on Jow Forums
> gets nabbed, already pled guilty
> may get 5 years in the federal pen with an aggravated "hate crime" charge

And people said Sessions DOJ protected ANTIFA and persecuted white people. Also
> People getting into trouble for making threats in this humble singaporean gum chewing snakeboard

[1] talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/eric-radulovic-lawyer-says-online-threat-alt-right-just-trolling

Attached: Screenshot - 23_06_2018 , 08_23_04.png (1087x695, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/indianapolis-man-arrested-threatening-boston-free-speech-rally-attendees-2017
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137287443/#137306245
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mad.199422/gov.uscourts.mad.199422.3.0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I thought you weren't able to commit hate crimes against white people? Will the SJWs please make up their minds? Just how flimsy are all their beliefs?

>But I thought you weren't able to commit hate crimes against white people?
This is Sessions DOJ tacking "hate crime" charges against him user, now some SJW

Yes obviously but doesn't this just mean the SJWs are fucking retarded for saying you can't commit a hate crime against white people?

Imagine being such a pathetic waste of life that you manage to break the one fucking exception to the first amendment. You can tell people to kill themselves all you want. Going on fucking twitter and trying to round up a mob to assault or kill someone has never been legal. Moronic leftists.

Before now that was basically how hate crime laws worked in practice - they would never be applied to minorities, regardless of any evidence that a hate crime against whites had taken place

We need to troll this faggot in prison. Catfish him, lead him on, make him think he's getting panties in the mail but it's Trump popup book or some shit. If he is getting any antifa girls writing him letters thanking him for his heroic service, we need to destroy his confidence that any letters from females are real.

Y.P.PO

Attached: 1529605447061.jpg (950x653, 364K)

hahahahaha get fucked antifags. also what kind of retard post threats online
>muh anonymouse

>Radulovic posed as a member of the white nationalist alt-right and threatened to show up at an upcoming “Boston Free Speech Rally” and shoot members of the alt-right with a Remington 700.

They were investigating a member of the white nationalist alt-right who turned out to be a larping SJW

HAA HAA

Attached: true.gif (300x300, 564K)

>> People getting into trouble for making threats in this humble singaporean gum chewing snakeboard
Yeah, no fucking shit, you NEVER make violent threats online. Being a violent person is a very niggery thing to do, and threatening violence is the MOST nigger thing you can do.

>Radulovic was not officially charged with a hate crime
????

>true egalitarianism
fuck trump

Attached: DfM79dxVAAAVbHu.png (771x1200, 859K)

trolling on 4 chan is illegal? fugg.

Here is the DOJ page on him [1]

> Radulovic, an Indiana resident who lives outside Indianapolis, was allegedly aware of and upset about the death following the Charlottesville Rally. As a result, on Aug. 13, 2017,
> Radulovic, allegedly posed as a member of the “Alt-Right” or white supremacist movement, anonymously posting a message on the Jow Forums.org discussion board regarding the Boston Rally in which he said he would shoot whites at the rally as a means to obtain sympathy for the “Alt-right” movement:

> “I’m going to bring a Remington 700 and start shooting Alt-right guys. We need sympathy after that landwhale got all the liberals teary eyed, so someone is going to have to make it look like the left is becoming more violent and radicalized. It’s a false flag for sure, but I’ll be aiming for the more tanned/dark haired muddied jeans in the crowd so real whites won’t have to worry.”

Here is the post in question: [2]. Funny thing is that he only got a single (you). He only made a single post in the thread as well
The thread title was
> /brg/ Boston Rally General: Fuck CNN Edition
meaning that, if he got nabbed for a single post with a single (you) that thread should be crawling with glow in the dark niggers.

Here is the indictment [3]

[1] justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/indianapolis-man-arrested-threatening-boston-free-speech-rally-attendees-2017
[2] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137287443/#137306245
[3] courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mad.199422/gov.uscourts.mad.199422.3.0.pdf

Attached: ind.jpg (5077x4404, 1.16M)

I can't tell if that fag is pro or anti alt-right.

So he goes to prison and helps establish draconian hate speech laws that target whites. Then he becomes a hero to the left and comes out with 1 million plus patreon and a shiny new IT career at google.

Here is part of the indictment

> 6. Those discussing the anticipated Boston rally on Jow Forums, among others, discussed whether the Boston rally would face similar political movements and violence seen at the Charlottesville rally. The initial Boston Rally Post warned people not to bring "any illegal weapons" or to "behave in a manner that makes you look bad."
> It also warned people not to "[c]ome planning to instigate violence," and that "[a]ny fights must be strictly defensive."
> 7. Despite these warnings, the first response posted warned, "Be prepared everyone. this can get bad." Later posts included predictions of violence, attempts to persuade against violence, and discussions of possible violence.
> 8. In the middle of this discussion, on or about August 13, 2017, RADULOVIC, posing as a member of the "Alt-Right" or white supremacist movement, anonymously posted a message in which he said he would shoot whites at the rally as a means of obtaining sympathy for the "Alt-right" movement:
> "I'm going to bring a Remington 700 and start shooting Alt-right guys. We need sympathy after that landwhale got all the liberals teary eyed, so someone is going to have to make it look like the left is becoming more violent and radicalized. It's a false flag for sure, but I'll be aiming for the more tanned/dark haired muddied jeans in the crowd so real whites won't have to worry."
> 9. When RADULOVIC posted this message, he was aware of the death following the Charlottesville Rally the day before and was upset about it and the "Alt-right" and white supremacist movements.

impressed you actually took the time to write this

Attached: 15 32456345634.png (689x387, 289K)

> 10. At least one person reviewed RADULOVIC's message in Massachusetts. That person shared RADULOVIC's disrespect for the "Alt-Right" and white supremacist movements, and had planned to attend the Boston rally as a counter-protestor.
> After reviewing RADULOVIC's message, however, the person decided against attending the rally out of fear of gun and other violence, and did not attend.
> 11. The Boston rally took place on August 19, 2017 as scheduled. The protestors were vastly outnumbered by the counter-protestors.

kek, he was most likely than not ratted out by his "fellow ANTIFA member".

Attached: scoops3.jpg (538x445, 69K)

>Notably, though Radulovic was not officially charged with a hate crime
I didn't realize neonazis were a protected class.

> So he goes to prison and helps establish draconian hate speech laws that target whites
As if it needed any help tho. But that's not the case here, is it?

> he made an explicit thread
> described the location
> described the means to carry on with his thread
> described the intended victim(s)

This is not "hate speech", it is making a credible threat and it was always prosecutable in the US. Suck for your ANTIFA buddy, leb

even if he is the hardest leaning leftist swinging his cock around during a gay pride parade this is a VERY bad thing for everyone. None of us want to be associated with half the shit posted on this website

>make threats
>get arrested
lmao what's the problem here?

Why is no one focusing on the fact that you can get arrested for one "anonymous" Jow Forums post?

It's not retardation user. It's by design. Even worse.

Lol at this virgin neckbeard shitskin.

Attached: 1523941306379.jpg (555x555, 53K)

>Omg everyone is literally Hitler

>this is a VERY bad thing for everyone. None of us want to be associated with half the shit posted on this website
kek, babby first year in this site? Too young to remember "Palin email 'hack'" and moot testifying in front of a federal court?

>Why is no one focusing on the fact that you can get arrested for one "anonymous" Jow Forums post?
He most lkely than not got ratted out by his "fellow ANTIFA member". See

Attached: Screenshot - 17_06_2018 , 13_06_02.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

ahem
anything I say on this board is entirely satire, and should not be taken seriously
thank you

>jew doesn't know copypasta trick
>muh high IQ

Attached: 180621HA4BBBBE3.jpg (672x448, 36K)

As flimsy as that dude's wrists.

>where counter-protester Heather Heyer was murdered.
Where communist terrorist Heather Heyer stood in the middle of the street purposely blocking traffic and attacking cars and died.

>retardation
ANTIFA fag post threats at specific time and place, gets arrested.

The real pol(acks) are just shit posting.
Pol is the board of peace.

you got that FBI, We are just shit posting.

Attached: eecfe33073428a4be9cc3ed727c7d5a0.gif (462x349, 1.74M)

>attacking cars
All nineteen people injured by your hero were "attacking cars", you retard?

>s-stop telling the truth!
The fucking landwhale deserved it.

Worst case for this guy would be 5 years.
Realistically? Half year with 3 months parole.

Was just a prank bro

>Post on Jow Forums
>Jow Forums hands over all data right away to us gov
>go to jail

lol

> post on Jow Forums
> ANTIFA buddy rats you out
> go to jail

this
>b-but muh free speech land of the free

Attached: 1523527765656.jpg (750x837, 114K)

>It’s a false flag for sure
>a false flag of a false flag
>falseflagception

Attached: xzibit-300x450.jpg (300x450, 17K)

I wonder how long they shut 4chins down for that day. We all know that's what happens when posting stops for a few hours, it's the feds freezing the board for "evidence".

I still see such threats posted from time to time on Jow Forums even though it's warrants getting vanned no matter who you threat. People are really stupid. How this guy made it in IT? Probably was just some wire layer.

So do what I've been doing.
Anytime I see a lefty espousing violence I report the post for illegal content.
I'm already boss at my facility, so I only hire whites, so this is how I try and help outside of the work place.

Attached: PoL_thank_President_Trump.jpg (1320x770, 239K)

because this place is 80% bots and 10% mental retards

actually that's what they do when they think actual violence is about to be incited.

the posting timeline is mirrored.

Because there's a difference between posting shit and making a credible threat in which if the police didn't intervene would be held accountable.
If someone posted here pretending to be ISIS making a very specific threat do you think it wouldn't be looked into and followed up on?
If every time they find its some dummy in their bedroom who just says "lel it was a prank bro" then at what point do the police or government do something in which to deter others from wasting police time too? and at what point do they have to decide if its 'just a prank bro' rather than a backtrack on a planned attack?

>Heather Heyer was murdered

This is the cow that had a heart attack after having to move with haste, right? How can they call it murder lmao

What an idiot.
Doesn't even know how to troll without committing a crime.

la creatura...

meanwhile leftists on twitter make threats of killing trump and baron and get a free pass

Attached: 023.jpg (1280x738, 136K)

Land of the fre... Oh..

Attached: IMG_20180402_125759_982.jpg (480x600, 58K)

>It’s a false flag for sure, but I’ll be aiming for the more tanned/dark haired muddied jeans in the crowd so real whites won’t have to worry.”

This is not what the Alt-right wants. This is not how the Alt-right thinks, anyone looking at this can tell he is larping.

Honestly he deserves to go to prison, he threatened to shoot people on top of that he claimed he was going to shoot people. This is a much more severe crime then calling someone a sandnigger and telling them to fuckoff back to iran or w/e.

I'm not convinced he is antifa though, just a wannabe nazi larper who actually thinks that way but is too much of a pussy to follow through on his convictions. It's a nice story he spun about "detering" people from going.

You wouldn't just be trying to get Jow Forums to turn on one of their own would you? Maybe trick people into supporting hate-speech laws?

Attached: 1528203892606.jpg (704x800, 342K)

Because it's nothing new, this shit was 12 years ago, 12. All the presidents were still white back then, runescape was popular, Reddit didn't even exist. If you make a specific threat that someone in authority finds credible you can be arrested, that is old news. The only greater freedom you have here is that you can post ''''''racist'''''' shit here without some tumblrette reporting it to your boss.

Attached: Jakebrahmthreadoriginal[1].jpg (800x621, 69K)

HATE CRIME IS THOUGHT CRIME, DO NOT PROMOTE THIS HATE CRIME SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I

>Radulovic

Hello, family :D

>slavic last name
>an indian looking mexican?

america what the fuck

>one exception
there are four, possibly soon five. threats, vulgarity, CP, and inciting panic are all exceptions. whether or not we can fuck pieces of plastic in certain shapes is in question currently.

Forced her to exercise baka such fat shaming.

>calling him antifa
I domt think that's the case. Just some shit poster that shot posted too hard. I guess he deserves it for saying something so stupid on a public site but 5 years is steep.

It was just a joke. Yeah you know what they should do. Convict him, line him up in front of a firing squad on short notice and record him pissing/shitting his pants and having a breakdown and post it on the internet after releasing him. Hey it was just a joke after all.

ultimate spawn of communism

Everything on this site is a work of fiction and should not be taken seriously.

We are all working towards the same goal of creating a white ethnostate in minecraft.

As if this is anything new. Don't you remember that time somebody tried to mess with football?

> b-but muh free speech land of the free
> HATE CRIME IS THOUGHT CRIME, DO NOT PROMOTE THIS HATE CRIME SHIT
> meanwhile leftists on twitter make threats of killing trump and baron and get a free pass
The elements that made this case different have nothing to do with "hate speech" but with credible violence. I bet he has the means to carry out his threat, given the fact his mate not only ratted him out to the Feds but gave up going on the rally

Are we all going to end up in jail for talking about the day of the rake? Or is that not a specific enough threat to be legally prosecuted?

> talking about day of the rake: free speech
> taking about using a specific rake in a specific location targeting specific leafs: federal slammer

>targeting specific leafs
The beauty of the rake is that it removes all the leafs

I have disavowed family members for a lot less.

like not being able to say what you like?

you should be able to incite violence and call for murder

not my problem, if I’m a good speaker lmao

prosecute those who commit a violent crime
this

HAPPY MIDSUMMER BROS!

Līgo!!! Līgo!!!

→ →

>libshits, who hate free speech, are unaware "I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU" isn't covered by free speech
What a surprise.By the way, he was booty-obliterated because of that 325lb blob who had a heart attack in Charlottesville.

We're the Land of the Free, as long as you don't call for a boycott of Israeli products.
Nice integers.

It was a fat chick that died from being remotely near a car accident. Her heart detonated like a MOAB over a Taliban daycare

>where counter-protester Heather Heyer was murdered
>Having a heart attack is murder

Attached: ballet fat shaming.gif (269x299, 2M)

>the face of the judeo-marxist "intellectual"
>its some borderline retarded uneducated and unemployed fat ugly brown goblin
Why is Jow Forums always right

>where counter-protester Heather Heyer was murdered
>murdered
>not killed
>literally died of natural causes (heart attack of morbid obesity and smoking)
>arguably suicide

sage

Attached: argentine man browses pol.jpg (450x600, 49K)

>Here is the post in question: [2]. Funny thing is that he only got a single (you). He only made a single post in the thread as well
Anyone who has been on Jow Forums for longer than a year has a diamond-edged shill detector. That's why.

Are we going to see this on CNN? On any major networks? On CBC? I remember seeing pepe memes on fucking CNN at work back in 2016, but a false flag with some leftie threatening to kill people? This is going to get buried.

No.
Did you hear about the nigger mass-shooter who shot 23 people at an outdoor art event in Trenton, New Jersey about a week ago?

Mfw antifa is finna get dabbed on

Attached: 642D0122-4608-45EC-AD91-D1C05D14D8CC.jpg (300x300, 47K)

fun fact, in America you can wish extermination upon entire groups of people, just as long as it isn't a specific person. The Supreme Court has upheld this principle

So for example, I can say that all gays should be exterminated, I can even (in jest) joke about slaughtering all the gays. But if I make a joke about killing a specific person, now I'm riding the line. And if I explicitly threaten to kill a specific person, now I'm in jail

Attached: toast frog.jpg (788x685, 72K)

I feel like you can have whatever political opinions you want and of someone threatens you over them you should be able to duel them.

she probably died from the CPR she was given, which was done by completely incompetent rubes who didn't know what the fuck they were doing and were smashing her chest cavity in

That’s fucked up, why are specific people so special that they are protected like that?

Attached: D0F215FD-94F7-4F9D-97F1-C1AE6FE736E4.png (837x822, 992K)

I saw the big shooting on the news, yeah, but they didn't mention the attackers' names and certainly not their race. I just googled it again and read a CNN article, but no mention of any motive. Just nigs being nigs? Usually they just kill to steal, don't they?

If I force fed you food you were allergic to and killed you would I be your murderer?

>Radulovic

Disgusting Montenigger commie

Car never touched her. Lol at you liberal faggots fucking her up worse with CPR tho.

Attached: 1513373222373.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

you're supposed to break ribs when doing cpr

>Usually they just kill to steal, don't they?
They would kill over a piece of fried chicken.

Attached: chicken fight.jpg (718x243, 114K)

>already pled guilty
>may get 5 years
wait what? Don't they agree to a sentence when you plead guilty?

> public defender
He fucked!

So he is only getting charged for one post? lol nearly feel sorry for him

Go back to Tumblr dip shit

Lesson to newfriends, that's what happens when you don't lurkmoar.

Reddit personified.