A lot of you faggots shit on PJW but he's literally /ourguy/ and 100% on our side

A lot of you faggots shit on PJW but he's literally /ourguy/ and 100% on our side.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-23 Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter.png (531x705, 288K)

Take a dick in your ass and fuck off Paul

This. I don't care what shills say

Nah. He's only saying this stuff because they're "EELEEEGULS."

He's fine with white genocide and displacement. As long as it follows arbitrary man-made laws.

Also he's a faggot and fuck you Paul

Attached: 27973628_2063972833833494_2404841941404084702_n.jpg (960x648, 68K)

Name the Jew Paul you literal faggot or fuck off

>He's fine with white genocide and displacement. As long as it follows arbitrary man-made laws.
>A source? Why would I give a fuck about providing you with a source for my claim?

Right, my flag is US but ok.

He sold out like many people on alt light. He focuses all his attention to islam and immigration while giving pass to banking system and israel. Pjw used to make pro palestinian content. Then flipped sides completely for Israel.

Paul Joseph Wankson has never been seen in public apart from at gay bars in europe. He probably smells like cabbage farts and cold buckets of rainwater.

he did, then he sold out
watch his old videos about syria and palestine, he calls them out multiple times
he was actually /ourguy/ once before he become a cringey magapede

i dislike his face and his voice

oh shut the fuck up

What they are trying to do is fill the internet up with entry level red pills so people are satisfied with their WOKE-ness

>when in doubt, shill about how the e-celeb hasn't addressed the JQ (which would get anyone immediately discredited in the eyes of the public)

MAINSTREAM METEOR

Attached: 1529730270765.jpg (970x545, 33K)

Are you new? For about 3 years, shariablue has been LARPing as YOU. They come here and make statements like
>I’m a white nationalist, but I’d date this black woman
>Lauren Southren fucks niggers
>I’m a Nazi at heart, but here’s a picture of me and my black friend.
Etc.
nobody hates PJW. It’s just the Jewish psy opp getting free rent in your head.

He forgot to mention that normies still ate it up and it was as successful psyop to create hysteria over Trump enforcing the border and deportations.

This is literally the proof that TIME is fake news and nobody cares

We love you, Paul!

Attached: IMG_20171105_161627.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Yeah, much the way Trump did when he lined up a half dozen crime victims and made it sound like every illegal was a vicious criminal when it's probably about 1/10 of 1%.

Oh, but Trump NEVER lies.

he's a fudgepacking pome op

PJW is the only one in the alt media who is actually exposing the enemy

meanwhile the rest of you faggots are waiting for a time machine to be built so you can go help your fuhrer who would not want anything to do with you unskilled retards

all leafs are faggots, no exceptions

Paul is surprisingly hard on the immigration issues and a few other good ones

Pretty cucked on other issues though

Nobody shits on him but shills you stupid faggot. Or have you NOT read the disinfo campaign?

anyone associated with Alex Jones is pretty much not trustable, ok cool he's promoting a neoconservative agenda WOO but he's NOT /ourguy/

Nah but I only attack him when he's being the Jews bitch or attacking the Alt Right. Obviously he does some good work.

Attached: 5a9bdf316a7ef4e47afdd1301e0e650a32472477.jpg (1311x1009, 180K)