A reminder 30 year old boomers can't save America

A reminder 30 year old boomers can't save America

Attached: 30 year old boomer.jpg (639x764, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0U6mPga65A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that 26 year old boomer who thinks dems are the real racists

Justin Bieber is FUCKING CANADIAN!!!!
FUCK CANADA!!!!

>30 year old boomers

Attached: 1517899934862.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

Attached: SNAP.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

>30 year old boomers

Is this a meme? You know that boomers can't be 30, right? I just...

Not a meme, but found the worried 30 year old boomer

Attached: pepe bah.jpg (710x577, 76K)

>30 year old boomers
There are varying timelines defining the start and the end of this cohort; demographers and researchers typically use birth years starting from the early- to mid-1940s and ending anywhere from 1960 to 1964.

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

Ey gringo

found the 30 year old boomers

What are the worst boomers? Boomers aged 30-40 are pretty fucking awful.

20 year old boomers are far worse. No war for your generation therefore all you got is mumble rap and mosh pits at rap concerts. You're truly lost.

Is boomer becoming the new normie?

you're all idiots
baby boomers are much older than that
sounds like you stupid autistic teenagers don't even know what a boomer is
Jow Forums is dead and I hate all of you for it

actual 62 year old boomer here. please stop appropriating my generation. maybe some day you can look back and be proud that you ruined america, but until then you are millenials, gen-z, and other failures.

That's not what a boomer is user. I don't think you're qualified to start a discussion here.

there are no canadiun boomers op

I suppose anyone who takes the prospect of a peaceful future for granted is a nu-boomer. Dropping the 'nu-' is a subtle way to express the fact that nu-boomers present the same danger as baby boomers.

Lmao! Stupid boomers hahaha

It's a new meme, seemingly. I bet a lot of retards here take it for granted though, because they're retarded.

is that the Biebs? He just looks like any other white trash dude I have ever seen.

Land wars are so like 2000's

I love this meme.

At first I was mad because people who are 30 years old are either Gen X or Millennials. Then I saw how everybody else was mad and the schadenfreude replaced my anger.

>dat boomer with his boomer meme

Attached: 1528493275000.jpg (984x888, 308K)

If you had given .2% effort and not been so selfish, the shit that came after you wouldn’t be so fucked up. I’m 35 and had to learn everything the hard way even with two “loving” parents. You all did not take care of shit. Lazy pieces of shit. I am raising three kids. I now know that it takes 4 seconds of effort to teach a child something small and build on it. You were all selfish. You all did not take care of shit. You all neglected everything the greatest generation handed to you. You all fucked this up. You all are responsible, you arrogant and ignorant fucks. Kill yourself.

This meme is fucking retarded, it starts because one summer retard gets out of middle school early, doesnt know what a baby boomer is, and tries to post. The rest of the boomer posts are from unsuccessful trolls who for whatever reason prop the first 14 year old retard up on a pedestal for not knowing what words mean. This site has been dead for years. I dont know why I'm still here. I'll be here forever

KYS asap. Literally guzzle the biggest bottle of bleach you can find. Your generation sold our futures overseas for a quick buck and caused the housing crisis for the same reason.

Fuck anyone over 45. These messes are YOUR fault. You don't blame your children for YOUR failures coward.

wrong. the 30-year-old boomer meme is mocking old millenials that they are already disconnected with the younger millenials and are behaving like boomers.
Drinking monster energy, playing retro games and stuff like that is only old millenial culture.

Jow Forums is boomer free zone, now gtfo.

>18-40 year old boomers posting again

Stop

It's a biz meme sage and report

Did he get his ‘stash in the same shop that Trudeau got his eyebrows?

does my co-worker look like the 30 year old boomer meme brought to life?

Attached: 10999657_10153253585208979_7554925519125611741_n.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Makes sense when you think about it. Seems like boomer is now a derogatory term more than generational.

The 15 year old boomer

lmao

> 30 year-old boomers
You mean 9/11 kids? The people who won at 9/11 so hard in Iraq and Afghanistan, that they came home and denied 9/11 from even happening? The most important generation

youtube.com/watch?v=o0U6mPga65A

Good goy newfags

Keep being divided and subverted

world of tanks lmao... is that game still p2win? still toxic?

There used to be thousands of 9/11 tier attacks, millions died, but 30 year old boomers won so hard that they undid the attacks. That's why we don't remember.

Everything I don't like is a boomer/jew/cuck/feminist