Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you are single, childless, and own no land?

Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you are single, childless, and own no land?

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-053758_Chrome.jpg (1080x1051, 428K)

that short haired oblivious bitch irritates me so much. no other woman that dweebs post here frustrate me at all, just her. i cant figure it out.

bump. what is it that is so annoying about her????

>land ownership is real

yah! maybe in bir tawil. fucking retard.

Attached: 1517554271486.gif (500x374, 379K)

I'm married, have a kid and working on the next, own my house, own the land my house is built on, own an apartment and i own other land, both for agriculture and plots of forest

we have a 97% home ownership rate here but we did have communism and learned how not to be retarded the hard way... you're just getting started

>Single
Roasties aren't worth it
>Childless
Adoption agencies tend to frown on single men adopting
>Own no land
>Implying you actually "own" land in the western world.

Because you'll never plow the smug look off of her face as you impregnate her. Then reminding her of your dominance by impregnating her year after year after year until she just can't have any more kids. Making her raise your evil spawn in the woods in a log cabin as you spend your time working the fields, hunting and fishing. Then growing old siting on the front porch of your log cabin as your children and grand children work the fields and carrying on your carefully laid out "traditions" and becoming successful and traditional themselves. All the while listening to her grumble under breath she makes dinner " I was a feminist icon gamer girl once".

>Tell me why you aren't divorced, separated from your children and not bankrupt with the family home put up for sale

Because I don't believe in the debt lie.

Attached: 1520493008732.png (600x712, 309K)

She looks old and used up but still dresses like a teen. IRL you would either call her out or feel guilty for playing into her game.

no man she just has a goofy fucking glib way about her. probably doesnt even have the character to be evil, let alone good. people mistake this as "nice". fucking shallow

God damn, I hate that person's face on the right. What the fuck is wrong with her and why are there so many fucking pictures of her?

Attached: bare-ass-caned.gif (501x445, 1.9M)

yeah good point. she looks thirty and acts like a theatre kid from highschool. bleh

Cuz i grew up with mentally ill parents, they're diagnosed bipolar and the other is fucked up in some other way, I have poor coping and social skills, a tendency to prefer solitude, no job and not sure what to do for a career. Idk what to do with myself just in general, I don't have a lot of life skills. Feels like being a rat in a cage desu

>ID: A Fag

I'm married, have one child, and we're planning on buying land in a few years when we become financially able.

>Married to an Italian girl
>She's pregnant
>Bought house with 5 acres and build a gun range in my backyard.

Basically living the dream.

to each his own. If I wasn't a train wreck I'd take a chance on a girl that pretty. Assuming those eyes aren't shooped to hell and back she has amazing eyes. Don't often see grey eyes.

/thread

Why do you niggers itt, yes niggers, regardless of your color you are a nigger right now, keep on responding to this cunts threads? How many times do I have to tell you that she's using your posts to pad her articles and that you're basically simps for doing work without getting paid? LET THE BITCH STARVE

Land here in the UK is fucked up. Pretty much every single patch was owned and contracted somewhere back in feudal times. The only people who own significant land are the same ones that a few hundred years ago. Between the royals and the gentry, there is almost nothing left larger than a postage stamp which isn't already locked down. Not that they use it for farming or anything else, as far as I can tell "and I go walking a lot", they do absolutely nothing with it, it is there for ornamental purposes for peacocks to walk about on.

Attached: 88.jpg (582x350, 101K)

Trust fund babby with nip fiancé here. I could become a landowner right now but I'd rather earn my way there.

I probably won't given the pennies I'm paid here as a dancing monkey

Attached: 1393987449775.png (960x1079, 380K)

all fields

>owning land
>in england

Haha, you are funny user

DO NOT RESPOND TO MILLENNIALS OF Jow Forums THREADS.
ALWAYS SAGE MILLENNIALS OF Jow Forums THREADS.

I tried.

oh no she is cute. there is just something annoying about her. you know the wide open soýboy face? it is irritating. she is the female equivalent

Kek!

/thread

WAITU PIGGU GO HOMU

Attached: good good gaijin.jpg (346x366, 42K)

sah gey

sah geyyyyyy

sahhhhh geyyyyyyyyy

I hate people, im a lesbian, im still in college

I have genetic issues I don't want to pass on. It would be irresponsible to breed.

>lesbian
waste of a cunt

Tits or gtfo

I'm single simply because of choice. Why would I want to spend the money that I earn on some girl that will drain me for everything I own?

>single
>childless
Id rather avoid society desu. I might have done better if my grandparents did not sell the family buisness, i could have simply worked at that like my parents did and became more normal.
>own no land
my family sold most of their land. I suppose ill inherit some of it when uncle dies, assuming he doesn't sell it too.

My dentist, his son is becoming a dentist.
My eye doctor, his son is an eye doctor
My cardiologist, his son is a cardiologist.

It is the most normal thing for people to take up the family trade, it is normal for families, not individuals, to own houses and properties and for people to live there, with females moving in with their new families when they get married.
This is not some isolated thing, you see this in classical japanese society, it is how things were done in europe, it is how even steppe people live though instead of solid land ownership its more the herd/yerts/possessions of each family.

Obviously humans are supposed to inherit their place in the world from their family. This is only natural. Someone convinced the last few generations to ruin this system. Everyone deserves, is entitled, to this legacy, but someone stole it.

No
Probably

Attached: 1447816694199.png (709x468, 225K)

I'm trying to court a woman right now with the intention of having many babies with her

>why you are single
I was raised without social skills
>childless
my pay is shit
>own no land
I don't want to deal with extra taxes or enemies that would have they eye on my land. + courts are full of land disputes

no offense but real estate cost and immigrant wage suppression is not going to be nearly as bad in a place that has lost 3 million people in the past 25 years.

$

Because I'm too busy working on paying my dues for my future career to do anything but work.

Not sure about the soiboy woman part. So would she be too much like man? Wanting to win and be in charge all the time perhaps?

How very JF of you.

Don't make enough money. Don't want to argue with a potential wife about money.
It really all comes down to money. I see no path forward. Nothing is worthwhile and companies don't give a fuck about giving you enough to have a family with because they just want to import workers because it will be cheaper.
I'm not a fan of leftists talking points but the richest faggots in the country have no business making even more money when the rest of us are stagnating. The cost of living has gone up and wages stay the same. People aren't living a selfish life because they want to, they do it because it's all they can afford. Businesses can now afford to pay their employees better. The men in those positions of power have amassed enough wealth to start paying better. We don't need more job openings, we need to be able to fucking live.

because im young, too early for kids, and is buying land just a meme? because at the end of the day your government owns it

The psyop bitch is back!

Why do you keep posting her? You clearly picked her because she has very generic white features, my initial theory was that you keep spamming her image with far left rhetoric and insults so that we associate her with anger and shame, sort of a way to program us to hate women with white features.

>my pay is shit
must suck being a wagecuck

Attached: 1464241162504.jpg (420x420, 50K)

Women are worthless and you shouldn't waste your time with them

Attached: 34480230_439862343090956_3079569431873978368_n.jpg (700x700, 77K)

She's only ever posted at the start of some leftist BS thread, divide and conquer threads, or just straight insult threads.

Its definitely a psyop of some kind but I'm not quite sure what the end goal is.

now that is a wonderful post. Women truly are best contributors on Jow Forums

>Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you are single, childless, and own no land?
Because if you do that she'll divorce you, take your kids and your land and you'll never see either of them again.

Instead it's better to just get the land, tell the women to take a hike and spend all of your money on the best lifestyle you can afford.

Fuck of Giorgi dont you have something better to do?

>Married
>Own land
>Working on having our first child...then another...and another....and maybe one more to make it an even four.

If I do nothing else other than make four strong white christian children, my life will be a success.

Not single, can't afford children financially or emotionally, own no land because of money. Moving to a new house in a few weeks. Making plans to buy some other property.

>own no land
In my libshit town land ownership is just a way to for the city council to rape you in taxes for more gibs and hippie bullshit.

this is me but I'm also a chef at Wendy's clearing 300k a year

9 inches btw

I mean what did you expect me to say to ancient meme and insult

Stop replying to slide threads you useless gen Z faggots. Sage

>didnt fall for the relationship meme
>didnt fal for the nuclear family meme
>didnt fall for the contractual ownership meme

Thats why

I really want to impregnate Soe.

Attached: Doge.jpg (512x512, 34K)

are you one of those magic people who make 900 lari + doing administrative work or do you just sell your ass to tourists and turks?

Lel

desu nothing makes that much money Avto so you know stop complaining and kill niggers

Checked. You don't have to be so fat, you know.

Married in Catholic Church
Own house
Expecting first child and more to follow.

additional notes on land. I think there are different laws for farm land and basically not only do you have to own the land but also use it. if you buy land in a village and never visit it, your neighbor can take it over and be justified by showing recites of having built a fence,payed for electricity,etc. not really sure, civic law is not my strong suit but I have heard of such cases

Because I'm ugly, dirty poor and I still live with my parents

My family Had about 12 acres of Farmland and another 15 acres of Wineland taken over because "nobody was using it" fucking nigger shit man

There are like 5 niggers in all of tbilisi and they seem chill, not bothering anyone. minorities that do seem to be the problem have already become like brothers to us, so too late on that.
>Lel desu
get with the times.
>nothing makes that much money
judges make 1700 lari minimum. go to hr gov and you will find lots of administrative work with 2000 + pay. interns at the prosecutors office get paid 480. people working in nikora for 2 weeks get paid 400, night guards get paid 600 for working 10 days. those railway workers that went on strike get paid like 2500 lair or something. Is that flag for show or what, kote?

I"m not fat though

now that women run things, are major bread-winners, and are the major contributors to society; why aren't they stepping up to their roles as the head of household?

Attached: 1529527126313.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

The fuck you on about? i get paid 1400 the point is nothing someone browsing this board can get pays that much. also fuck selling you ass at a touist center man. i get paid a shit ton but i have to deal with germans and let me tell you they are the worst. Plus strikers are a bunch of commie fucks so screw em. and nikora workers are all 16 what country are you even living it cotne?

im not single but Ive been trying so hard for so long i just cant seem to make it work
Ive dont literally every job under the sun from sales to cooking an it seems like every choice i make is the wrong one and i think about suicide a lot
Im saving up to go into nursing school and im really hoping it works out because i dont know what will happen if it doesnt

Attached: 1517607262304.jpg (640x640, 108K)

>country are you even living it cotne?
I got a law degree and a professional licence. I get paid by commission (gomomusavebit) made 500 dollars in the last 4 months. got any advice? I don't want to do more testing.
> i get paid a shit ton but i have to deal with germans
tell me some stories? I want to put my english to work so I have been eyeing a job for the Chinese.
>Plus strikers are a bunch of commie
it really does feel like that but I don't want to be judgmental, maybe there is some hard part of their job I don't know. everyone in the office mocks them saying all they have to do is push a lever for few hours a day.

pray for us mister gypsy.

I am a failure.

No, I don't work you pleb. I leach of my father.

curse my fate, my father used up all the money before it was my turn.

Gen X will cosign this.
We barely by the skin of our teeth escaped the economic landscape Boomers have created.

By escape I mean die, before it comes to full fruition.

Attached: 1wekwd.jpg (477x500, 23K)

kek which fucking one user

mine actually did too, he use to be rich but now is in debt. but I don't need much to live.
it's so strange how boomers are the same regardless of the environment they grew up in.

Cause those things cost money and I'm poor.

>(1)
More like looking into a mirror than "tell"-ing somebody something, isn't it?

Because I don't have enough money yet and I don't believe in taking credit/accumulating debt.

PS3 during middleschool, dota during high school, HBO and wow during holidays from army, practically zero dating experience can talk to girls and tell funny stories while being drunk in bars but anything romantic feels fake, small appartment during college. Can buy own place after getting degree. Hopefully education is not a meme

Soe Gschwind-Penski

Why is she in every fucing Millennialds thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: N2D16gPL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I'm married with two kids and own a house
but what I really want to know is who is this woman and are you apart of her viral marketing team or something

Implying loosing 3 mln gypsies is bad.

Because of... SAGE

26 idk if that counts but beautiful white wife, white child, don't own land because shit is crazy and we move around a lot.

Has something to do with the her upper lip and skin under her nose. Can't put my finger on it. Her mouth is also too big in proportion to everything else. Still beautiful though. Just annoying and hate rapeable.

I get tired from work, I have no energy or will to deal with women, I just want to relax. I'll buy my own place eventually.

10/10

more fanfiction pls

where do you work user?

>Hello user! I'm here in america, you'll marry me, no? Remember I need the citizenship so I can stay with youuu, here in America :)

Attached: average north mexican gal.jpg (950x960, 86K)

I'm a teacher, I work in a huge school, I get home from a noisy environment, I want peace and quiet and no one trying to talk to me when I get home.