Potential EU-Albania asylum deal could help keep Germany's Angela Merkel in power

Potential EU-Albania asylum deal could help keep Germany's Angela Merkel in power

dw.com/en/potential-eu-albania-asylum-deal-could-help-keep-germanys-angela-merkel-in-power/a-44340062

Attached: 1478727280774.jpg (680x449, 63K)

Why does that computer have a Russian flag on it?

Russian (((donation)))

what the fuck? Dont let the Germans use you this way. Nobody deserves to house these damn subhumans and Albania have plenty on its plate already.

PLease for the love of god tell me thats fake news!

wait what? How???

>"After being saved, illegal migrants are to be halted and taken care of on the [EU] outside border, and then brought back to their countries of origin as soon as possible," the official told DW via email. "If this is not possible, then they should be offered temporary protection in safe third-party countries."

>But Endri Fuga, who advises Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama and heads the government's communications department, denied any such negotiations were taking place. Albania's interior minister, Fatmir Xhafaj, also denied any talks about hosting rejected asylum-seekers or refugees.

>temporary
>Rama denies any of this shit

This is some high level FAKE NEWS

>state approved fake news
comes off as no surprise desu

im furious for only one thing
organ prices will decrease :( but yet we are going to harvest alot of them lmao

that gives me an idea, harvest organs from refugees, its a win win siutuation for both nations

Why do you want shitty organs?

nah those naturally grown nigger kidneys are just fine,we should just test them for aids

ok improvment of the idea, leftwinger get the aids organs

Shqiptars aren't people.

Delegate border control to a mafia state what could go wrong?
Fucking krauts.

Because Russians and Albanians are brothers for ever

>600.000 DINDUS

Attached: 565434.jpg (770x800, 75K)

really? I always thought that Russia was on Serbia's side.

Jewish and capitalist propaganda. Working classes of Albania and Russia have nothing to fight over

This

Exept politics and football, albanians and serbs are bro-tier

I feel really bad for Albania, they dont deserve this

All Albanians I know/heard of are human garbage and are certainly in the top worst immigrants in this country.
That backwards traitor country can get fucked.

I had one Kosovar friend and he was pretty cool. Don't know about other Albanians, though I had friends who knew many Albanians and they didn't seem as nice. Or atleast that's what I was assuming looking by their pictures where they show off their guns etc

You have the most radicalised muslims in europe and albanians are your problem? kek
Here they aren't good but slowly adapting to culture, it's not as bad as '91 or 97 - 2000, good deal of albanians are integrating or going back as they are the only minority decreasing in recent years

they are the same scum as every other turk, the blood of insects is pumping through your veins, accept it

Muslim commie mobsters

t. raheem

>memeflag

opinion trashed

Commie government is one of the reasons why Albania is not really islamic or religious. Islamic propaganda in Albania is performed by your agents and Saudis.

same goes for bosnia

Turks are pretty decent immigrants compared to nafris and blacks. I don't get Jow Forumss obsession with roaches.

I would take lungs from someone that has never been able to afford tobacco tbqh

>decent
>immigrants
Ethnic erosion can’t be decent.
> I don't get Jow Forumss obsession with roaches.
Dunno, perhaps the Turks are subhuman kurdoarabic-gypsy rats that are foreign to European continent?

albania the bastard child of greece , italy and austro hungary filled with mixed race azeri tribesmen hahahaha what a joke , italy should have conquered the shithole in 1900s

It won't regardless of how it goes. The SPD are already preparing their offices all across Germany and mobilizing their personnel for new elections. They and the rest of us expect it to fail. Merkel has no intention to meet the CSU's demands, and these latest diversionary tactics with a last minute deal with Albania haven't convinced anyone.

There's no way in hell the Albanians will agree to take half a million refugees, and no way the refugees will go there. If the CSU doesn't act now, their party will cease to exist after the October elections in Bavaria. Splitting now will mean they will survive as a smaller national party rather than as a main regional party, which they will lose anyway if they don't act now.

It's pretty much set in stone that new elections are happening regardless of what Albania does, so it would be in your best interests to decline whatever Merkel offers you and work with whoever replaces her.

t. Selim hoxa tonibler shiptari

>Turk
You gonna back that claim that we're remotely Turkish up with actual facts? No? Then fuck off and go send your daughter off to breed with the Pakis, or whatever the hell you do in your free time.