Trump's Library

So when they finish their time in office Presidents get to build a library, usually in their home cities or Chicago if you were born in Kenya(pic related).
So given that there's already one in New York where could Trump possibly put his that would be reflect his time in office?

I was thinking Berkeley, California or if that fails right next door to wherever Twitter have their headquarters(or in fact in Twitters HQ as they're doomed as a medium as soon as Trump stops using them).

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: obama-library-rendering.jpg (560x421, 50K)

Also, for some weird reason Obama's library isn't run by the NARA(National Archives and Records Administration) unlike almost all the other ones.
Weird.

Moscow

Attached: trumpfood.jpg (480x558, 31K)

That is weird. It's a private organization occupying a historic public park using tax money to build it.

Top kek toothpaste.

Almost like they didn't want some records going on the record by accident.
Or ever NARA are fucking scared of working in Chicago.

Niggers library may never be built. Too many regulations and hands in the pot.

Trumps library will be built under budget and on time, and will be a library instead of a stupid fucking gym with basketball snd yoga instead of books.

Because they want to hide the records, his notes arent being produced like every other president. Historians are pissed. They are blaming electronic system.

Also, they want to steal as much more tax dollars as possible.

Two Scoops, Arizona.
It's a real place look it up

Trumps library will have every Tweet printed out and framed in glorious detail and a house of horrors type room full of Blue Check Marks.

And that's why it'll never get built. The spot was chosen for Obama's "library" because he wants to delay building one for as long as possible, to avoid FOIA requests. Trying to build a private building on public land in Chicago? It won't happen. At least not in his lifetime.

Trips of Truth.

>Donald J Trump Fake News Library

Oklahoma

Attached: Presidential results 2016.png (645x365, 23K)

Probably Pennsylvania
because holy shit, that was intense

I hope there is a Trump curse section. Would be amazing to show future generations.

Atlantic City lul

he will get a whole section in san quinton prison library where he will soon start working till he dies

I can say that not a single shred of my hatred for Barack Obama is effecting my opinion when I say that is one of the most hideous buildings I have ever seen

Makes me wonder where Clinton's library would have been.

He'll put his library it in Trump Tower or Mar-a-Lago and pay for it himself.

I could see that.