Based guys in based t-shirts ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED a cargo/cuck -cult monument of some american nigger musician...

youtu.be/FofrTjax3fQ
Based guys in based t-shirts ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED a cargo/cuck -cult monument of some american nigger musician. Pathetic cuckbois (his fans) took that like proper bithches.
Russia may be cucked, but there is enough forces ready for resistance.

Attached: 15289719511320.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfeSmQZ1R0s
youtube.com/watch?v=cwJKjuyLv80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instabump

Attached: 15290183726110.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Attached: 15290601452510.jpg (1280x711, 117K)

Attached: 15289735754150.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Can you translate the video?

is that girl supposed to be russian? i see no carpet on wall, i do not believe its a russian with out carpet on wall

hypothetically of course, how hard is it to go over to russia and fuck a girl like that? are there prostitutes that hot?

There is nothing actually to translate. Most of it are whining fans, like "what are, you, mad? what are you doing?".
In the end the guy filming says: "WP-action is done". And his comerad says him not to run, walk calmly.
WP obviously stands for white power.
She lives in Italy
Whores are literally hunting for any foreign passport. But HIV rates are sky-high, stay safe.

Attached: 15290600451770.jpg (1609x901, 355K)

>Whores are literally hunting for any foreign passport
So they'll be into me because I'm American? Is Russia that bad?

>Wants to spend money on prostitutes
Get out.

Attached: incredulous_pepe.jpg (251x242, 9K)

I would spend a few rubles if they look like the girl in OP yeah

>There is nothing actually to translate.

There's a paragraph of text at the beginning, and some text at the end.

I hate you because our women are so goddamn fat

vaginas are literally gross. Yuck no Thanks.

It's degenerate.

>white women building a public altar to some nog American that 99.99% of Americans have never heard of
Letting them vote was a mistake

Yup.
Russia is poor as shit. There is a huge Natashagate because of championship, but thats another story.
Oh, sorry. "Unknown people made a pogrom on a fan-made memorial of XXtentacion"
And in the end it is just a channel logo.

Attached: 15289749095780.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

>pogrom
Strong word to describe the situation.

OP is a fucking nigger.

Why so?
I'm just keeping our foreign allies in tune.

Attached: 15289719511413.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

What in the fuck is this faggot ass shit? Please throw yourself into oncoming traffic.

>I'm just keeping our foreign allies in tune.
You've created an e-celebrity/waifu (read whore) thread, the most cancerous thing ever possible. Keep yourself safe.

This.

she's so qt :3
>ywn kiss her tummy
AHHHHHH

Attached: 1234.jpg (640x513, 34K)

The very fact there's a bloody memorial for a degenerate like that in Russia of all places is hilarious

>ok I do know what "hip" russian youth is like

Hey, I've got a question for you. Why are these guys down in the polls?

Attached: latvia.png (289x333, 29K)

She's got a cute frog vibe on her with that froggish face

10/10 would rub cloaca with

This actually.

These guys are also down in the polls; it's unusual considering the trends in European politics.

Attached: latvia.png (284x301, 21K)

>kiss her tummy
youtube.com/watch?v=rfeSmQZ1R0s

hi poland :3
i have a friend in poland i met on this website but i haven't messaged her in a long time because i fell in love and got depressed
you guys have a very nice culture over there
i should message her soon i think, i miss talking to her ;_;

based

whats the girl scream?

Don't be a dweeb. Long distance relationships almost never work out. Honest advice.

It's also strange because National Alliance is in the government coalition, but For Latvia From the heart isn't. It's also strange because it doesn't seem to be a trend common to other Baltic states; the Conservative People's Party of Estonia is doing well in the polls. On the other hand, the Lithuanian Order and Justice Party did do worse in 2016 compared to 2012.

I know, she has a bf too. But she was very sweet and I enjoyed her as a friend as well. I just couldn't stop my heart from getting in the way and doing it's own thing.

>has a boyfriend
>long distance
>just friends
>couldn't stop my heart
This is so cringe, user. Have some self respect and stop talking to her.

cuck

Why can't i be friends with someone I genuinely like??

Attached: me.jpg (800x695, 60K)

What are you 18? You're in for a rude awakening lol

how so?

Attached: 1529192992443.jpg (847x931, 214K)

Because you don't like her as a friend. You like her in a sexual way. You need to respect yourself enough to not waste your time with women who aren't interested in you. Women will never respect you if you don't respect yourself.

You're literally falling in love with a girl who's using you as a side bitch, and it's a LDR.

Just don't get too attached to her my man. You'll thank me later

ye i stopped talking to her as soon as i realized my fondness of her was turning romantic
i'm saying i should message her again now that i'm over it

Attached: 1529052877248.jpg (810x1080, 139K)

He's not a "side" anything; he's friend-zoning himself.
If you are messaging her, that means you aren't over it.

Some cuck made a thread on russian board about how cool it would be to doxx these guys, but nobody supported him.
It's a shame I'm too lazy to drop redpills regularly on russian boards. The soil there is too rocky.

Attached: 15275265737433.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Why not find a girl in your area that is actually attracted to you?

So i can't ever talk to her again?
I don't go outside although I think I'm pretty decent looking
I could probably get a gf easily if I wasn't autistic (which is why i'm talking to polish girls online instead of american girls irl)

Attached: 1528681202011.jpg (906x936, 849K)

is there anything more poisonous than american ghetto culture? those boys should of also kicked the shit out of everyone there.

Go on a dating site. Find a woman near you. Take her on a cheap date somewhere shitty. There I solved your so called autism excuse

wtf is this shit my sides are in orbit

Eh, not worth it.

Is this the same girl:
youtube.com/watch?v=cwJKjuyLv80

ye
what is this and why the 48 million views?

Yes

Attached: 1523873975460.jpg (1920x1920, 518K)

Post her nudes

Hard to explain. She says there "sup двaч", and двaч is a defective russian cousin of 4ch. Chtonic forces of internet helped her, we may put it like that.

Aren't you christian?

>desecrating a memorial to a dead person
disgusting

Attached: 633.png (625x941, 283K)

>HIV rates are sky-high
Comparable to Africa and Southeast Asia. America at least has the excuse of being full of niggers and fags, what's Russia's excuse?

>can't
You can. But you shouldn't. It's literal waste of time. Were you really distant with your father or did you have one growing up at all?

My parents were divorced and I only really saw him on weekends, most of my childhood was with my mother

Britbong. A a man shunned so hard from the internet he's only on his own site nowadays, el em ao.

Well yeah, you sound really lost. It sucks I am really distant with my father, although I lived with him. And it took me ages to come to some things on my own, that people, who have great relationships with their father, see as common sense.

Jow Forumscringefascism

>WP obviously stands for white power.
but how? slavs aren't white so wtf?!

>text
primitive sigil runes. fucking slaves are too dumb for a proper latin alphabet

Government's general incompetence. I'm not sure, but they may think that anti-hiv campaing will be seen as treir political and moral failure.
And Russia is not that homogenous, it has open borders with postsoviet republics of middle east.
And plenty of faggots. Faggotry is not restricted in any legal way as some westerners may be told by leftist press.
There is just a law about no gay propaganda to children. Well, and city administrations always refuse to gay pride organisers. That's it.

Finally, a pic where you can see her box

Attached: hJmDlkW.png (952x802, 872K)

Based

Please tell me this chick has a BLACKED audition.

So, Hitler was right about your kind.

Attached: 15284040189890.jpg (603x735, 52K)

Just imagine her taking a big black cock, trembling every time she gets penetrated, fuck now I need to go watch her movies, please tell me where can I find them.

>being so much of a cuck that you unironically not only dream of what you've just wrote, but let others know how fucked up you are to get (you)'s and called names as you enjoy so