Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost a minimum of $400,000 regardless of location.

Attached: ohio.jpg (1020x611, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-738-jygqec/renfrew-heights-vancouver-vancouver-bc-v5m-2p5
youtube.com/watch?v=uXFYjQMW9yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's overpriced and columbus is a shithole. you could get a larger home for less in my state. less minorities here, too.

still too expensive though, they ought to be about 20k and cars about 5k. anything more than that is a jewish scam.

>we shouldn't complain about getting fucked in the ass until we have been fucked as hard you are.

Attached: 1469824289371.jpg (400x297, 32K)

yeah but you're forced to live in ohio then

Daily reminder that Brits have no right to complain, pic related would cost at least 1.8 million USD in my city.

Attached: Housing bubble.png (844x790, 923K)

$139,000 near a major urban centre is not overpriced normie.

Yeah its called dirt cheap. Americans have it so nice. Here a cuckshed with 60square meters in a sleepertown 1,5hours from city will cost you as much as that house.

living with welfare queens and their violent spawn in overcrowded landfills run by power-hungry city councils is not really a selling point.

Stop mocking Ohio

Attached: kozelek.jpg (274x184, 5K)

What the fuck

In my state that house would easily be almost a mil. So yes we do have the right to complain.

This is what happens when the eternal chink takes over your country.

Wherever they go, they must create housing bubble.

Attached: housing bubble 2.png (831x799, 996K)

There’s a reason why it’s so cheap. Visit Ohio and see for yourself

Well its a huge mc mansion, in any good location in oslo it would cost you like more than 15million dollarydoos.

Any perifery city would almost cost over 1 million usd, like in a "city" with 50k population.

Not the point retard. What "state" are you in, exactly?

>1273 sqft
>mcmansion
wat?

>Big Run Park
Burgers are so funny. WE DO OUR BIG RUNS IN THE BIG RUN PARK

checked
its still over priced
brush yer teeth

No Americans were running there so they renamed it to remind everybody.

Attached: mt druitt.png (839x851, 760K)

Haha, I remember when this house and all the land between Alkire and Georgesville road was all corn fields.

it's probably an indian name. half of our country seems to have been too lazy to rename anything so they just kept the french and indian names for everything. the northeast is pretty funny when you look at a map.

>in my country this would cost a minimum of $400,000 regardless of location.

To be fair, I your country that house would have been made out of robust durable bricks, while this house is made of flimsy cheap wood.

>Cheap
>Have to live around ghouls

Nah

Why you got to bring us into it Aussie?

Why are the Dutch and Germans so absolutely obsessed with the fact that our houses are primarily lumber? It's fucking bizarre how much you think about us.

I don't think you really comprehend how large the United States is.

Not the point, Bas. In Britain detached houses of affordable price are very rare.

tell us how big is America?

Attached: hose.jpg (1000x984, 283K)

Not the point normie.

I know, right? I mean, look at this one! We have it so good...

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-073730.png (1080x1920, 863K)

Holy fuck what a shit hole that house is.

Is auckland City, especially expensive?

A run is another name for small river. Many of the creeks that empty into the Scioto river in Columbus are called "something something" run.

Kek Camden

Gentrification hasn't made it that far yet

You can get a house and land package on the outskirts of a different major city for around $600-$800

what state? seems like every state has fucking minorities, not even idaho is safe (where i grew up)

YOU DO ASSHOLE

Recently bought a home in ohio in a more rural area, fairly comfy

Its just one symptom of the disease of self-righteous ignorance.

We also have a big country.

Attached: housing bubble 5.png (827x803, 582K)

It's like Australia, but the west half is actually habitable. We house our spics and chinks there

I would become a multimillionaire if I decide my house right now. Thanks to all the losers who fled to Cape Town in seek of shitty jobs. My house, which I inherited, has almost doubled in its validation in the last 6-7 years. Gonna sell before the government seizes it lol

Buy that house, Uwe... I dare you

Because you live in a country with hurricanes and tornadoes and you insist on building the most flimsy cardboard houses possible. With disastrous results.

Attached: Typical McMansion.png (564x337, 389K)

You cunts have nothing to complain about

Attached: Richond.jpg (1536x1200, 410K)

Unless you try to buy something near the hospital. Even Fairview is a shithole now, or at least it was the last time I went through there.

That house is in literally the most dangerous City in the USA. Camden, NJ is a million times worse than Detroit but it's 100% black from the top down in govt and on the streets so it never gets press

iowa. we have mexicans in the south and blacks in the east but northern and western iowa's smaller towns are virtually 100% white.

holy shit, literally work 15minutes extra every day at job, buy house and land with the extra

>Disastrous results
>Bricks can withstand a tornado

Tired of this argument, it's old

what the fuck a flat in Prague costs two times as much

brick houses get wrecked by tornadoes, too. there's not much you can do but insure your home and hope for the best.

stop spawning your pedo popculture other whole world and we will stop thinking about you.

Good luck surviving your first night there.

See

Big kek. I live right miles north of Fort Worth in a 2800sq.ft. house built in the late 2000s. It only cost me 235k. Thank God I live in the greatest country in the world - Texas.

PS, I have a 100sq.ft. gun closet.

>they ought to be

Do you assert that the world must be fair in accordance to your belief of what constitutes fairness? What a ridiculous and childish thing to believe.

I don't care if you live in a solid European commieblock, a tornado will fuck your shit up. I'd rather have some wood fall on me than tons of solid concrete.

But flat in Prague won't collapse after someone will fart to loud inside.

Yeah. houses are just collapsing left and right around here. Give me a fucking break, faggot. We're not a third world nation like Pooland.

How many emubucks to a real dollar?

Bong, america is a super diverse country. Some of us who live in Honolulu, SF, NYC, etc would put your house prices to shame

What the fuck is wrong with this country buddy?
Fucking 280 000 pounds for a converted farm shed that was built in 1890.

Fucking retarded prices here

>paying money to live in Columbus of all places
I’d rather live in some expensive shack in the Scottish highlands then that nigger infested shithole.

how should I know

Modern houses here typically have a core made out of prefab concrete panels.
Add some storm resistant shutters and you're golden.

Attached: modern house.jpg (800x533, 115K)

As a white man who worked for the city government, I was expressly targeted because of my race. When the mayor literally spent all of the money on parties and $1000 bottles of wine, they laid me off. The guy who handed me my pink slip had a huge smile on his face and told me that everyone like me deserved it.

Do niggers come with it or do you have to supply them?

i was talking about the cost of materials + whatever labor you can't do yourself. it's the government regulations pushed by the banks that drive housing costs to ludicrous levels. most contractors are taking loans out to build the houses and then you have to take a loan out to buy it. you're literally paying for 2 loans on one house right from the start. in many states you're also not allowed to do your own work unless you have a masters license in that particular trade.

They are supplied by the thousands.

There are 1$ houses too in NiggTroit.

Yeah that's really going to withstand a direct hit from a tornado that tosses cars and a bunch of other heavy shit around. Europeans are fucking clueless.

Nobody has any right to complain.
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-738-jygqec/renfrew-heights-vancouver-vancouver-bc-v5m-2p5

Kek, that's in nigger town with your back yard as the outer belt. That's why it's cheap.
T. Columbus fag

>storm resistant shutters
lol, i hope you're trolling

Basically one of the shittiest suburbs in Sydney hahahaha

Yea that's pretty much all government in NJ, completely filled with affirmative action

You couldn't pay me to live in fucking Camden.

I have doubt that $20k would cover materials and labor for such a home let alone the cost of the lot it is built up on.

I'm in NYC and that would cost at least 400k here.

Our house is smaller than that and a duplex, and it's worth 450. You can get a mansion for that much in Texas and South Carolina.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXFYjQMW9yU

Attached: 1524187658037.png (900x900, 362K)

They make houses out of precast panels now like a fucking warehouse
But still it's going to be around $200k materials

You're just being racist, goy.

Here's one that's already furnished!

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-075858.png (1080x1920, 597K)

>>>>>>>>Columbus, OH
>>>>>>>>downtown next to the highway
>>>>>>>>tiny yard in a nigger 'hood
overpriced

Camden, you say? I wonder how far you are from the history Carnegie Library?

The fine citizens of Camden value books and knowledge above all else.

Attached: camden library.jpg (600x400, 71K)

Staten island isn't NYC, in fact Staten island isn't even filled with any Humans. Just white niggers

Yes, Mt Dewitt has a 30% unemployment rate and house prices with a higher price to income ratio than silicone valley. I'm in awe that the Chinese were able to create a bubble of this size.

>garage floods every time it rains

Ohio is shit to live in.

Chinese are yellow jews. Even worse than jews 2bh.

there are houses built in parts of arkansas for around 20-25k because they have such relaxed regulations. we have states where 2 acres costs less than 5k and materials are relatively cheap unless you go crazy and let your wife get involved.

Ohio is the armpit of the country. Cleveland is the armpit of Ohio.
Fuck Ohio
t. michigander master race

at that price I could get a whole block and turn it into a gated community
A couple more people investing and you could take over the whole of Camden in under a year

I mean, if you're right next to the armpit of the country, that makes you the tit

yup this is what's coming as we continue embracing globalism and falling for the liberal guilt trip.

I was working a job about 3 years ago, they hired a Muslim manager, he eventually hired more Muslim supervisors, then Muslim labour. Eventually he fired me, the smug look on his face as he handed the white boy his walking papers.

Get ready cause we ain't seen nothin yet

That's located in a storage area for mexicans and niggers, traffic is horrible, and most employment in the area is low-wage warehouse/light industrial.

camden is literally 100% brainwashed niggers, even their government. it's a meme city on par with detroit. they would call you "raycis," confiscate your property, lie about it when asked, and nothing would ever come of it.

Too bad you write like a nigger.

>2500000-2700000
Wtf? Why i would buy it with 2,7m when there is 2,5m price tag allso

stop blowing smoke

Perhaps if you live in a wooden shack. I refer specifically to the house featured in the previous image. You claim this house:

Of OP is comprised of $20k materials and labor. The claim is absurd. Can a house be built for $20k? Certainly. This house? Please.