Is it Christian to hate Jews?

Is it Christian to hate Jews?

Attached: Christ.jpg (1024x955, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Was-the-Bible-written-several-hundred-years-after-the-claimed-events-took-place-If-so-how-can-it-be-assumed-to-be-accurate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

>Worships the supposed King of Jews whom of which was born to a Jewish mother
>Is it Christian to hate Jews?

Attached: American Education.png (645x729, 82K)

>Also forgets to post the real Jesus Christ

Attached: download.jpg (689x388, 65K)

You tell me.

Attached: 6EFE1284-5531-437F-96B6-26D77E44D878.jpg (725x566, 155K)

No if you follow the words of your Christ you must forgive your enemies if you wish to be forgiven for your sins. If you can't do that then you are not Christian.

im having a crisis of faith so any citations would be greatly appreciated

It seems like Christ would frown on something like blindly hating on people because of something as arbitrary as who their mothers ancestors were

He was born to them because that's where he found the most resistance. Had he been placed in literally any other part of the world, then he would not have had the intense movement against him.

Jesus be like: "Those damn merchants!"
-The Bible

>cites the European interpretation of the Bible
>A false interpretation that is a compilation of bastardized text from Jewish/Pagan European folklore stories

Attached: download.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Cuck
People were killed just for being Canaanites in the Bible.

((Real Jesus))

>Jesus was a Jew
>Ignores this notion and moves the goal post
>Is it Christian to hate Jews?

Attached: download (1).png (1066x600, 276K)

You’re a gay brainlet meme poster so your opinion is irrelevant.

>In the Bible it is explicitly stated Jesus was born to a Jewish mother
>((Real Jesus))
???

Attached: download (2).png (645x729, 56K)

Don’t cave to their narrative. Jews always lie. If they say He’s a jew He’s probably an Aryan.

You tell me

Attached: kikeplug.jpg (141x169, 29K)

>All the people answered, "His blood is on us and on our children!"

They rejected and killed God, so it kind of naturally follows unless you're an evangelicuck heretic.

>Fails to provide an actual argument
>Moves the goal post

Attached: download (1).jpg (403x448, 64K)

Athecucks are retarded...

>Jesus was born to a Jewish mother therefore Jesus was ethnically Jewish
>I'm going to be a complete fucking retard and ignore this notion and move the goal post

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x450, 37K)

I don’t have to make an argument for retards and that’s not moving the goalpost, retard.

Hate? I wouldn't say so. Distrust? I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

>Once again moving the goal post
>Possibly autistic
>Still fails to provide an actual argument

Attached: download (3).jpg (874x684, 79K)

Attached: jan08-12.jpg (982x575, 418K)

If anyone has anything to prove, it's you. You claimed the interpretation is false.

Only the jews who say they are but they are not. And there is no way of finding that out. Also it does not recommend any course of action with the jews. So the cycle of jewish emigration and deportation to and from Christian countries continues.

Christians don't dislike Jews for their ancestry, they dislike them for rejecting their own messiah, and Christ's divinity. Also, you should read what kikes believe about Jesus in the Talmud, a book which all modern Jews adhere to.

It used to be, back when eye for an eye was a christian virtue. That turned into offering the other cheek mentality and you have to love everybody.

No. The Bible tells us to let go of hate.

But not hating isn't the same as forgetting. You can expel someone without hating them.

Also, check out the first Briton.

Attached: pri_68199586.jpg (748x505, 44K)

Exactly

was meant for

I can see your nose from here, (((memeflag)))

Attached: Lentulus on what Jesus looked like.png (1365x272, 129K)

>if i spew pilpul and use le ebic reaction images then i win

Attached: 15d.gif (500x382, 125K)

Wow they are so dark. It's like history is being rewritten.

You shouldn't hate anyone. You can dislike them, but not hate them, You must, however, fight any and all attempts of them to subvert or damage the Church in any way, and recognize that to the extent they remain in the stubborn rejection of Christ they are open enemies of the Church.

Attached: Carl_Emil_Doepler_Fronleichnamsprozession.jpg (410x524, 200K)

To recognize their hardened hearts, witchcraft from babylon, and that they didn't accept Jesus opened the gates to heaven for all of mankind, not just the jews.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 4.05.43 AM.png (1221x332, 99K)

Hating them isn't Christian. Chasing them out of the temple with a whip of cords is literally Christ-like.

Attached: axrqjl5651kvmsisqvc5eyxrzmsisqvc5eyxv.jpg (1340x2048, 420K)

>No. The Bible tells us to let go of hate.
No, stop spreading pastor Jim’s favorite heresies. He who loves, hates evil. “Let love be without dissimulation. Hating that which is evil, cleaving to that which is good.”
Romans 12:9

>The Bible was written 300 hundred years after Jesus's death
>Because of this, it is unwise to assume the Biblical texts as they exist today are actually correct
quora.com/Was-the-Bible-written-several-hundred-years-after-the-claimed-events-took-place-If-so-how-can-it-be-assumed-to-be-accurate

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

This

>moving the goal post
>Le inarticulate nigger babble

Attached: download (4).jpg (1440x1406, 507K)

"Is hating Jews consistent with the Jewish cult of Christianity created by Yeshua ben Yosef, a Jewish Rabbi?"

No. The Bible also says to love and support the Jews and Israel.

ITT: Retard Amerifats who think that modern "Jews" (who aren't Jews but the children of Satan and followers of Talmudism) are the inheritors of the Old Testament judaism, when it is in fact Christianity that is the successor, continuation of the Old Testament.

Attached: 1510062941391.png (889x696, 133K)

Attached: 70E18FDA-58C9-490B-9415-C885BCE2CB59.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Read it and weep, Christcucks

Attached: eli ravage jew.png (987x1149, 181K)

Why can't all you christlarpers fuck off to a majority christian country in africa of your choosing.
Europe doesn't need your cuckold religion

He is god. No one is moving any goal post. You are playing a retarded game.

>modern Jews who aren't Jews
>Makes a no true Scots man fallacy

Attached: download (3).png (645x729, 63K)

Wtf? I trust jews now.

Attached: 1510063034701.jpg (250x231, 8K)

>Martin Rhonheimer asserts that above passage is cited constantly for apologetics purposes but points out a line which is missing (without ellipses) in the text in which Pius asserts “We recognize the right of all people to defend themselves, to take measures against all who threaten their legitimate interests.”[5] He comments that “It is reasonable to understand the words as meaning: legitimate defense against undue Jewish influence, Yes; “anti-Semitism,” hatred of the Jews as a people, No.” and further notes that “Had the Church really wanted to mount effective opposition to the fate that awaited the Jews, it would have had to condemn—from the very start—not only racism but anti-Semitism in any form, including the social anti-Semitism espoused by not a few churchmen. This the Church never did: not in 1933, not in 1937, nor in 1938 or 1939.” [5] David Kertzer interprets Pius's as meaning “Murdering Jews, burning down their homes and stores, humiliating them, these were all unchristian and inhumane. But taking “legitimate” actions to defend the rest of the population from the Jews, this was something he did not oppose.”[6] The Pope's comments were made to a group of Belgian pilgrims and were never reported in the Vatican's own newspaper but did appear in other European Catholic papers.[6][7] Saul Friedländer wrote “He did not criticise the ongoing persecution of the Jews, and he included a reference to the right of self-defense (undue Jewish influence).

Attached: DfABps2UEAAaCYe.jpg (750x820, 116K)

>Moving the goal post
>Ignoring the question asked in the description of the thread

Attached: download (4).png (657x539, 110K)

I should be precise. Resist sin and sinful action, just don't hate the person that's been misled into committing it. They're human, they falter just like you or I could.

Theres à différence between loving someone and letting them make mistakes that are detrimental to themselves and those around them. Jesus was not and never has been a soft hippie type, I wonder where that narrative came from.

Attached: P1050225.jpg (1200x1600, 425K)

Inaccurate citations are inaccurate
John 8:44: about how all sinners are the children of Satan, and it is the OG sin that lead man to kill jesus
Revelation cites: Jesus didn't say this but two things firstly, its a rebuke of some doctrinal error and secondly early Christians called their meeting places synagogues, because 1) they often were and 2) the greek word for church ECCLESIA had yet to acquire the meaning of church.

Attached: French tradition.png (212x238, 7K)

Jesus and Paul were both literally Jewish, so if it is, it's self-hatred.

not an argument

>Jesus was not and never has been a soft hippie type, I wonder where that narrative came from.
Luke 6. You're in for a surprise

It must hurt to be you. I feel sorry for you so have another reply. Last one from me.

Oh and yeah it's very natural for a christian to hate jews.

This is what atheists hate.

Attached: DgQQAkGUYAAz1-I.jpg (1200x675, 294K)

Attached: jewsaresatanic.jpg (802x620, 129K)

/thread

>Fails to describe why my assertions are not an argument

Attached: The slavic mind.png (645x614, 83K)

no need to hate them.

but there not goin to heaven until they accept Christ as their lord and savior

3) is false, Christ came to include Greek and Jew into His new covenant.

Rest are pretty good actually but it still makes the mistake of connecting modern Judaism to Old Testament Judaism, when in fact modern Jews are followers of Satan and his Talmudic scripture.

Attached: file.png (749x1000, 1016K)

Does christ understand or empathize with self hatred?

Attached: JSRF.png (117x117, 13K)

>doanload (1)

Attached: 1528463166457.png (396x385, 133K)

>I hate my supposed savior
>t.nigger babbling moron

Attached: download (5).png (485x443, 22K)

>everyone sins so let the jews get away with everything

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Also notice that obvious Jew rat who keeps bothering every Christian in this thread.

The amount of hatred "Jews" have for Christ is incredible, which actually makes it sort of comical to see Amerifat MAGA posters calling Christ "a kike on a stick" when they haven't even read the Gospel of John.

Attached: file.png (250x344, 263K)

It’s always been jews first in America. We were raised to believe jew larpers were a sacred race.

>Complains about a supposed Jew rat bothering a thread about an off shoot of Judaism
>Worships a Jewish man
>Complains about Jews bothering him

Attached: download (6).png (866x900, 95K)

He will get his. It should serve as a reminder to you. And a warning sign to others.

>calls people "retard"
>makes fun of people for their supposed race
Do you really lost sight on how pathetic it looks to normal people to larp as a religion that believes in magic and demons? Fucking hell

If your having a crisis of faith remember christs words on the cross, in the midst of the most unimaginable torture says “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
in fact the entire Gospel is replete with messages of forgiveness

>tfw the reason jews are called kikes is because they refused to sign "x"s due to how much they hate crosses and anything that resembles christ
>atheists still hate christianity despite it making jews so triggered they can't even sign documents properly

Attached: 1437971495753.jpg (650x650, 171K)

>The amount of hatred "Jews" have for Christ is incredible

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in shit. The Israelis even refuse to use the plus sign because it reminds them of the cross.
Their hatred knows no bounds.

Attached: luther.jpg (604x364, 47K)

Normal people... as in people going to hell? March on you retard. We are not responsible for you.

>Provides more inarticulate niggers babble
>Might actually suffer from a mental disability

Attached: Dindu IQ.jpg (207x243, 14K)

>Acts 14:2

I am not a Talmudist so I do not believe in racial/biological surpremacy. "Jew" in the traditional Christian sense is not an ethnicity, it's not a race, not even a language.
It's rather an ideology or theology if you will. It becomes very clear at the end of the Gospel of John that "Jews" are the rejectors of Christ.

Attached: file.png (1000x1210, 2.58M)

Modern Jews are khazarian, like. They bear no relation nor resemblance to the Hebrews

Attached: Sub Saharan retard.png (400x773, 266K)

>you retard
Looks like we'll see us there you idiot

22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ‘Raca,’ will be subject to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to the fire of hell.

Gee it's like you don't actually care about the religion and just want someone to tell you what to think

>Worships a Jew
>Hates Jews

You posted pics mocking americans as deformed negroes you down syndrome.

Yes absolutely.

Attached: 1466206187036.png (900x3186, 814K)

Yes, all jews are evil except for Jesus.
He was the last good jew, sent here by God to warn us of their evil.
They wrote a whole book about this, user. It is called The New Testament.

>Modern Jews are not the real Jews
>There is evidence supporting the notion they're descended from the supposed real Jews
>But they're not the real Jews despite genetic evidence clearly proving other wise

Attached: download (7).png (2100x2100, 1.59M)

You should read it

American is hardly a race, you retarded bafoon, neither is it an ethnicity.

Typical retarded MAGA Sperm, surprised to see it in Goymany.

Attached: file.png (711x1000, 1.04M)

What difference does it make if your oldest extant written source is still validated by coherent and consistent themes? We know the Bible was standardized before then because St Augustine and others explicitly stated it so. So no,just because your copy is a couple hundred years late doesn't entail a lack of standardization immediately prior.

You think I don't understand my own faith? And you who has none do? Then your folly is greater still and you prove yourself to be a super retard. Makes no difference to me. To me they are just words. To you it's your soul that you lose forever. I will not be seeing you in hell no.

>Uses an info graphic as a reference to validate his assertion

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Yeah and you mocked negroes. God are you dense.

>you retarded bafoon
enjoy hell. Good thing you're an atheist.

No, it's just common sense.

Attached: 1526304275231.jpg (522x563, 62K)