Be in public service for decades

>be in public service for decades
>record so clean the best they could dig up was OMG HER EMAILS
>everything trump accused her was projection

Jow Forums will fall for anything. So why isn't she locked up? Where is the special prosecutor?

Attached: hillary-clinton-headache[1].jpg (768x512, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-22/did-trumps-salt-deduction-limit-trigger-new-housing-glut-nyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary is a martyr for the lefties. She couldnt give us her presidency but her sacrifice will acelerate the march of liberalism.

fuck off huma

or better yet, let's fuck

Attached: 1517926632336.jpg (1010x7826, 2.5M)

Attached: 1451900744595.jpg (597x618, 258K)

I would unironically nut in every one of Huma Abedin's orifice.

Attached: 1484933908524.jpg (627x522, 33K)

>>record so clean the best they could dig up was OMG HER EMAILS

this is either tasty bait or you are the youngest boomer ever

>Just some emails.
You mean classified government emails which were never authorized to be on a non-government server and most certainly hacked by the Russians and Chinese all so this self entitled bitch could run her "charity", which was nothing more than a way for her to take bribes from foreign governments. The bitch needs to die for treason along with her supporters.

I hope these recent HillShill threads means this pig is running again in 2020. I loved smacking her ShareBlue faggots around. I've never seen anyone as mentally deficient as her shills before.

Attached: 1512434539661.png (500x650, 266K)

nah, nobody is stupid enough to try her again. I expect a woman of color; maybe not pic related because she appears to have some baggage, but basically a female version of Obama; well educated, articulate (with a prompter), decent looks, sense of humor...

Attached: kamala_harris_2020_president.png (1023x856, 236K)

t. #op is a fucking idiot

emails was enough, didnt need a Mercedes when a hammer would do, and there were plenty more examples you dumb fuck

lol @ clean record

remember folks, you are naughty and acting illegal if you vote Trump ideology for the midterms !

>female version of Obama; well educated, articulate (with a prompter), decent looks, sense of humor...

Does this exist? Is that even possible for that to be a thing and be a liberal?

I just cannot see them running a woman again.

My biggest concern would be Cory Booker since I think liberals are retarded enough to rally around him but since he's such a corporate stooge and we're done with Obama-esque faggotry, that could boomerang on them.

Oh no. They're going to clean up Donna Brazill . Thats why she was on FOX last week. Geezuz i hate her almost as much as that pastie white faggot ROBBIE MOOK.
Can you hear me now ROBBIE ???
You can hide but YOU will be found. Your turn is coming ROBBIE.. Kinda scary how we know isnt it...

>OMG MUH EMAILS

Entails consciously setting up a private server in your house for the sole intention of deleting that information or going around the Freedom of Information act - having that server compromised by foreign actors and sending classified documents over it in with no protection.
Then, when under subpoena, destroying all evidence using highly sophisticated programs such as BleachBit and having your aides smash their phones with hammers and remove the SIM cards.
ALL FOR "CONVENIENCE."

It will be a minority female. You can book it.

They're going to go deep into identity politics IMO. They haven't done anything policy-wise to my knowledge other than double down on identity issues and loudly screech at trump no matter what. Even when its fucking stupid to do so such as attacking him from the right wrt. war and Syria. Opposing his repeal of """free trade""" deals and acting like the economic gains and tax cuts are meaningless to the american worker. They even changed the DNC rules to eliminate progressives before the ballot this time.

If it's not an identity candidate then they're going to need to create a fuck ton of policy pronto.

Yeah i bet the grandma set up her own server. I hear she hacks in her free time.

Dumbed down memes as arguments.
Oooo one of them is long with lots of words. LOCK HER UP AMIRIGHT!?

>Where is the special prosecutor?
Dead. Every person who has attempted to indict her on anything has mysteriously died.

Attached: HILLARY CLINTON THE LIST OF CRIMES AND SCANDLES BY JERRY BALLARD.jpg (1280x720, 556K)

Jow Forums really will believe anything...

To be fair to OP, I’ve yet to see a credible accusation that’s a not a meme picture. Also, republicans are in charge of the government. If she’s actually guilty of things, why aren’t they hiring a special prosecutor like Trump promised?

>hides emails on server to avoid Freedom of Information Act inquiries
>deletes them
>they found nothing worse on her GUISE!
You have to actually turn off your brain to be a lefty
Pathetic

>The bitch needs to die for treason along with her supporters

Attached: 1528753146028.jpg (960x640, 92K)

Interesting theory considering world’s richest and smartest people tend to lean left.
Poorest states are red states. CA, MA, NY could literally be countries on their own. Red states beg them for hand outs.
Evidence and facts disagree bud.

She's into human trafficking and who knows what other fucke dup stuff.

Attached: killary_on_a_fresh_dose.png (816x869, 887K)

Convincing argument. #ImwithHer now, impeach drumpf!

Post ur saddest hillarys

Attached: 1529454040249.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

Attached: 1493506211124.jpg (2000x1333, 450K)

>Post ur saddest hillarys

lol you meant "funniest".

Same thing at this point.

Attached: 1527820200102.jpg (998x598, 72K)

>can't handle cognitive dissonance
>post more hillary memes to deal with it

Attached: 1511981184478.jpg (529x640, 79K)

>be in public service for decades
>somehow have millions of dollars as a Gov worker
>record so clean the best they could dig up was OMG HER EMAILS
>any other person who may have touched classified emails would have been hauled off

She literally rigged the democrat party.

IG report
>crime against children

Attached: E1DE99A2-945B-4A23-BA7E-9F286329F553.jpg (750x401, 70K)

Successful woman with a president husband.
I think I'd be more concerned if she didn't have millions at this point.

Sure is easy to convince you guys.
Unless of course the facts don't agree with your narrative.

Clinton doners. I wonder what they got for their money?

Attached: 19B5320F-A188-4B0C-8109-BB6EE67320FE.jpg (640x630, 103K)

>mfw they would collapse in the matter in months

Attached: 1405227908284.jpg (209x200, 11K)

lol hilary dude
ayyyyyyyyy
jail

>Did Trump's SALT Deduction Limit Trigger A New Housing Glut In NYC?
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-22/did-trumps-salt-deduction-limit-trigger-new-housing-glut-nyc

Attached: 1B7FA219-CF6B-48B6-9FF8-2A2D97CC04E3.jpg (738x744, 75K)

>projection

Nope. Not in jail.
Really makes you think...

Attached: 1480561265115.jpg (1250x902, 621K)

Still waiting on why there's no special prosecutor that was promised. any ideas Jow Forums?
Surely our 6D chess playing grand wizard didn't bamboozle us all

Attached: 2EC5DB9E-1740-4AD4-A210-F50FB612EA5F.png (640x1136, 261K)

She's more help to the right by being out and running her mouth. It reminds everyone why they hate her so much.

>record so clean it's obviously been bleached white by a nuclear powered filth scrubber
Fixed that for ya.

>Where is the special prosecutor?

currently still alive, for the moment.