My gf has a LD

Would you have kids with a white woman that has a learning disability? Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20170401-012045.png (1080x1920, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what type of learning dsability?

Like what, like she's dyslexic or something? If so that's good, cunts should eb illiterate.

Reading comprehension mainly. She struggles with math and abstract thinking

hmm. im not sure exactly how that will affect your children. but if she makes you happy then go for it. if you have kids just try to coach them from an early age.

That's not a learning disability, that's just called "being a cunt". You're trying to apply human standards to cunts, it doesn't work.

you cant fix retard.
intelligence is genetic

isn't that 95% of the female population?

itelligence is genetic but you can influence their capabilities somewhat through early learning.

if you're not chad and she is not stacey, drop it. else nevermind.

Heres the problem...
Whether shes an actual tard or product of crappy public schools ( most likely this teaching methodology scewed up alot of kids) you will have to be hypervigilant about teaching your children to be normal.
t. Married a publicly educated female, dumb as a stump, realised the problem and had to become both parents to compensate for her lack of intelligence.
Result= both of our kids graduated Valedictorian , very successful, producing white grandchildren.

The real test of her LD is: Can she be trusted to use fire to cook things, this includes using the stove burners, and can she be trusted around kitchen knives? There are consequences for breeding with Tards.

Why do ugly people like to LARP as attractive anime characters?

Attached: D016C5EC-D6A7-442A-9AF5-19077049450A.jpg (428x368, 29K)

I don't know if being dumb always counts as a disability, user.

No. You only procreate with a white woman who has high IQ, doesn’t smoke, drink, or do drugs, preferably is a Virgin, and was raised Christian so she has some semblance of a moral barometer. Women like this are hard to find, but they’re out there.

Why the hell are you fucking fat chicks m8?

i have one too
i would wife her so we can struggle together

Attached: 1522331654693.png (486x459, 270K)

So she's not a trap.

This is the best white men can do?

I'm black and have a more attractive white girlfriend. Fuckin rednecks lmao

do it they will come out half retarded

snagged a retard, very nice

Attached: 1507183070538.png (574x570, 220K)

depends on where it's coming from. If she had a complicated birth and lack of oxygene or a mother who drank liqor while pregnant I'd say yes because ist not genetic

>flag
embarrassing

you only think that because in your Country every Woman has fetal alcohol Syndrome, Ivan

Absolutely not. I personally believe that intelligence is the most important trait that any conscious being can possess. From time to time there's talk on Jow Forums of what groups of people you'd hypothetically exterminate to make the world a better place, and if you ask me, it's the retards and otherwise intellectually disabled that should be gotten rid of. Increasing the average IQ through eugenics and sterilization would go a long way to beginning to solve many of the world's problems. You know how niggers are more prone to violence and degeneracy? That's largely because they have lower IQs.

People with learning disabilities should be sterilized or killed so they stop shitting up the gene pool with their subhuman dna. Allowing them to reproduce only brings down humanity.

That's most women mary her OP (unless she's a thot)

>Pic unrelated
Actually it might very well be.

Your GF is fat and retarded.

Do you hate yourself that much to drop to that low of standards?

I know right, it's offensive to us anime characters.

Attached: matome_20141017073802_5440c75a736c7.png.jpg (312x234, 66K)

i think he means he doesn't like cringing at those pathetic attempts of imitation of fantasy characters

What the shit? this picture almost made me puke

I think it should be fine. Would she make a good waifu desu?

>obese
>neon dyed hair
oh yeah dude, wife material right there.

>woman with LD
>woman with bad comprehension and problem solving
>woman
They are all the same boiiiiii

try to educate a stone

My maternal grandma had a learning disability. It was bad enough that she couldn't go to college.
While she found many other hobbies and forms of expression to master, her shortcomings always frustrated her, all her life. She wasn't the most mature woman in the world; so when my mother didn't have the same problems, my mother suffered for it.
Also, that learning disability can be passed on later down the generational line. It may not be as strong, it could be worse.

But if you can make it work with her, AMD you love her, then by all means make it work. Just be sure to be there for her

>itelligence is genetic
this. if you mate with a retard you're throwing the dice with your offspring's intelligence. you dont need to find a chick that's a math wizard or anything but a top notch mate should have strong organizational skills. a girl that's good at school is a good indicator of this. it shows they will be good mothers.

Don't breed with retards ya fuckin mong

So she's just a woman.

A fucking leaf! Tariff him!

Attached: 1529701874578.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

Whiter than you Mohammad

My based misogynist compatriot.

Studies have shown that the intellect of kids actually comes from the mother's side.

Do with that what you may.
(too lazy to link study but google it)

>I'm raping a retard.

if you luvv her it's alright

Attached: jfg.jpg (280x280, 43K)

Demon lady wasn't a fattie, though.

Attached: economics.gif (480x270, 1004K)

Nobody asked for sandnigger opinions, Ahmed.

What anime is this?

that's all women, she's normal

i'll tell u a story..
i got iq tested when i was a kid.
alot of 100-110 ranges.. a few 120-141 range...
and some 80-100 range....

and my retard skill levels are important skills to have in this world... having to do with social skills...

imagine being just as, or even smarter than most people, and not being able to talk about a god damned thing....= my life.

it really sucks.

now notice some people with iq's..
genius social skills.. i'm envious of them.. really..
with retard level other iq's....

they feel envious of people that can sit and stew in the depths of thought.... something they'll never be able to do...

it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't world....

just be happy with what you got, and work on your weakness' more than your strengths to level it out..

so with your waifu... i recommend you get her audio books.. or text to audio converters..

her audio iq will probably be higher than her reading iq......

truly is summer, isn't it?

If you're a woman, you have no reason to be so envious. Just have multiple children and take care of them and let hubby handle things.

ew fuck that bitch is a 2/10
>2d > 3d

Attached: Best Bikefu.jpg (1280x1984, 713K)

The only thing lower than a leaf is a bongistan poster. You literally, quite literally, have no freedom.

I want to date and fuck a disabled woman one day. I would enjoy the experience.

>having kids with a white woman

you want your kids to be soft spoiled trannys?

Sounds fine to me

Japan what the fuck

Attached: 1529555280349.png (692x687, 238K)

Do you not realize how much we hate leafs?

Attached: 1529197053966.jpg (300x300, 11K)

WOW OP you have no standards. I am disgusted
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

you can not be serious, most women are like that

Most women are like that. My girlfriend has two degrees and works in medicine and she's like that.

Not Asian women, because they BREED CAREFULLY.

Yes

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 71K)

Once I was friend to a girl with multiple sclerosis. However she died while in university and I was unable to experiences. I would like to try this one day. First with normal disability. Wheelchair, perhaps amputee. Later a disability in learning. Not something simple as dyslexic or aspergers. Something that defines the personality and causes great difficulty in day every life.

Difficult perhaps to find these girls who are also attractive. However perhaps in the future.

true, asian women are smart

Attached: 1511807382777.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

I'm pretty sure I would get rejected by a girl with Down's Syndrome

She doesn't have a learning disorder, she's just a woman.

back to plebbit with you, lard lad

Attached: amerifat.jpg (449x800, 24K)

Oh look a fucking leaf by proxy

Attached: 1528950145261.png (1319x932, 766K)

>Green contact lenses
>Photo filter smudge
>Weeb

Smart like a smart-phone.

keep her, start a family if you can. Too many of us can't

>some kikey euphemism for stupidity
No you dumb fuck. She must be within 5% IQ range.

Boku no Pico.

Attached: 19a52508f55411beb0cd1a82d8360565e4841db6_hq.gif (500x283, 957K)

>using kirby sucking up food to express a spit-take
>she's retarded

At least she's in good company.

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 4K)

So she is a women?

You forgot a comma.

>struggles with math
A lot of people do. I do personally but thats due to a injury I took to the head when I was a 7 year old kid being bullied and the twat cracked me in my head with a brick and using a stapler on my arm, forcing me to move school and area. I got him back 14 years later though after tracking him down.
>reading comprehension
Probably learned behaviour thanks to short hand text,slang,acronyms and too much phone time, a lot of the

Attached: 19.png (599x858, 664K)

Ooo Do tell user

most women have learning disabilities, you just need to teach them properly and use reasonable force.

Report Bongistani to the Crown for posting without a license.

You just described 99% percent of all women. That's very normal, women are, due to the wiring in their brain, less able to comprehend abstract concepts such as math.

>My boobs are that big
>Kirby inhales food
He was calling her fat as fuck dipshit

I sure did

Do you want dumb children?

What this user said . Time for a greentext faggot.

Absolutely, that's hot as fuck.

Attached: A48DBFB2-CAB4-4B0A-B93A-B5BB34125B75-3494-0000055836F102BA.jpg (400x400, 28K)

sorry bong, ur just dumb. I got concussions all the time growing up and i do math for a living nowadays.

its okay to be dumb

Wrong. Women who are "good" at school either benefit from sexist preferences in exams (women are better at copy and pasting knowledge, but bad at implementation and innovation of new ideas) or focus on their careers instead of becoming housewives.

>tfw I've been in a relationship with a qt conservative white girl for 6 years
>she keeps the house clean and cooks while I work because my job alone is enough to support us
>aside from wife duties, she has no real hobbies of her own
>always agrees with me on everything, never questions my decisions
>is borderline retarded, can't even do simple math or critical thinking
>can't even discuss politics or philosophical bullshit with her because it goes over her head
>start talking to liberal college bitches online
>spend hours having legit conversations with them and enjoy it despite not always seeing eye to eye
>one of them wants to meet and fuck despite having a soi boi bf
>I am actually considering it but will probably pussy out at the last second because it would break my potato waifu's simple heart

The grass is always greener

Attached: c57rmz920bvy.jpg (480x360, 10K)

so she's black?

Maoyū Maō Yūsha

>always with the moving them in

Dumbass.

I had a major concussion from football, dipshit boomer coach made me practice line the following day, guess who developed scar tissue and frontal lobe epilepsy a year later, almost to the day? The pills I initially took retarded my cognitive skills as well as any kind of quick thinking skills; still made it. Changed pills, the damage is still there and cognition still impaired but not amplified from meds, all I have to do now is study a little harder than I did before and learning second languages is fucking awful compared to before, you're just stupid, which is okay

If the hair is kill, the woman is to.

Of course, why would that be a dealbreaker?

All two of them

I know mohamads whiter then the average Joe.

Your probably the one person that she loves, don't cheat man. If it's that bad, I suggest breaking up instead of cheating

normal woman
your first?