Where are we?

Where are we?

Attached: 70E63A49-5614-40E2-AF17-B2F480149EB8.jpg (720x960, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0U6mPga65A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just between the third and fourth image
enjoy the coming ride :^)

No brits allowed in this thread

Just on the cusp of the hard times

Weak men.

Attached: 1514900698268.jpg (1904x2288, 480K)

We are in the Kali Yuga, the death throes of this world.
A primordial rebirth is coming and few will survive.
Ride the tiger lest he eats you alive.

Attached: ride the tiger.jpg (589x777, 139K)

pol = weak men

Is this supposed to be the Mughal empire? dope.

Attached: 1200px-Mughal1700.png (1200x701, 99K)

We are on the fourth images, moving into the first.

Right now, weak men are creating the hard times we are about to feel.

*hides threads

The women destroyed civilization part

Pussies.

Kali Yuga ends on 2025.
Screencap this.

Attached: 1528310865586.jpg (499x463, 80K)

right now at peak weak men

Attached: niggersaregay.png (600x600, 22K)

Tail end of the Good Times. The pillars left to fall are Easy Money and Faith In Government. One theory I keep seeing float around is that between 2030 and 2060 the collapse happens. The White Boomers begin to die off and whites no longer have a way to get their desires passed into law without going back to a version of Explicit Imperialism. This De Facto Imperialism is weak sauce. I have heard a lot of buzz about the late 2040's being the kick off year for social violence. Time will tell. An economic boom pushes the timeline way back and an economic collapse speeds it way up. If everyone is fat and happy, i.e., the Good Times roll on, then most people have no reason to fight.

+1

I'd say we are well into the 4th panel. Times are hard and everybody in a position of power is weak (with some exceptions but the majority are weak)

youtube.com/watch?v=o0U6mPga65A

The boomers are the weak men in case you didnt notice

Between the third and the fourth.

the 50s and 60s were the good times. We are currently transitioning into the Hard times.

HA, not even close. We’re still in the third, though rapidly approaching the fourth.

>We are currently transitioning into the Hard times.
Look at all the tech though. Can you say it was easy to do most of the stuff we can now that 10 years ago? Now you can just snap a video with your phone like it was nothing. Watch HD TV. Fast internet etc.

Attached: c7b.jpg (677x538, 31K)

oops i ment 18
damn, 2010 was 8 years ago

We're transitioning into the hard times because of all the fucking Muslims and all the idiots who are like yeah let them all come here

We're heading into weak men territory.

You think we live in good times? It may be good for the really well off but that is rapidly changing and times are already hard for the majority of people. To say that everyone moves through these phases together is stupid. It's like a snake moving from phase to phase. Some people are in the front seat while others are relaxing in the back.

Within 2 decades of the fourth image.

I'd disagree. The fact that nobody is doing anything tells me we haven't hit hard times yet. We're stuck in a stagnant spot and we have been for 20 years. Economic, social and civilizational stagnation are the precursor to the hard times, so we're not there yet. Soon though.

Attached: 1521434431529.jpg (777x704, 98K)

But to what end? The greatest travesty of the "tech" age is that most people in the Western nations have access to the near sum total of all human thought, knowledge, etc. and instead choose (CHOOSE) to drown in the deluge of Kardashians and FOMO churn of social media.

help me bros

Attached: 1529310251551.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

i cant remember where but a lot of studies said that social security will implode before the 2040s